Highways Won't Work

Do you have any issues? Don't hesitate to tell us about it.
Deathbringer5000
Settler
Reactions:

Highways Won't Work

Post by Deathbringer5000 »

:android
Hey there guys.

I've been running into a strange issue for roughly about a month and can't seem to fix this particular issue. Everytime I try to build a highways, npc vehicles simply refuse to use them. It's very frustrating. In the past years ago, I've had those issues but was easily fixable (changing the direction of certain lanes for example if I was using the left-hand traffic features), or by creating more efficient routes through heavy traffic areas. Unfortunately none of my usual methods of encouraging the NPC vehicles to use the highway system seems to be working and its starting to kill the vibe.

There have only been extremely rare instances where I have seen a bus from a plugin or a few cars actually use the system but they'll randomly disappear.

What do you guys think, and does anything seem out of the ordinary. (For reference, because I usually use left-hand traffic, I tried to have the highways use right-hand traffic instead, but it still doesn't seem to work).
Screenshot_20230920-191354.png
Screenshot_20230920-191405.png
Screenshot_20230920-191420.png

Pinetoken
Inhabitant of a Megalopolis
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: Highways Won't Work

Post by Pinetoken »

Cars won't take highways that go to the end of the map, if they do then they'll just disappear.
The only way to get them driving is to make their destination connect with the highway and cut off all other alternative routes, or pinch a u-turn at the end of the highway.

emyaqin
Villager
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Platform

Re: Highways Won't Work

Post by emyaqin »

I can confirm that I have this bug too, not just highway, but every one-way road in the game. It seems like the vehicle won't go to their destination using one-way road or when they somehow used it, they were just suddenly dissapeared.

I already test it with calling the emergency vehicle with one normal road that goes around the map and one shortcut one-way road, and the vehicle chose to use the longer road to go to its destination.

One note though, I use also use the left-hand traffic as the op did.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Problems and Errors (bugs)”