Zona ganadera y forestal

Plug-in related stuff can be discussed here.

Moderator: Plugin Moderators

Elmana4321
Small-town resident
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

Platform

Zona ganadera y forestal

Post by Elmana4321 »

Me gustaría revivir un viejo mod que traía la zona forestal a theotown cómo una zona independiente a la que existe en las industrias
Así como también la zona metalúrgica, ganadera, agricola (que ya está en el juego)
Petrolíferos y combustibles(que ya están en el juego pero no como zona independiente,
Cómo las oficinas
Y en si como el sistema en cities skilines de suministros pero traído al mundo de theotown
Es algo ambicioso
Pero estoy dispuesto a cooperar y no me quejaría si el mod en la tienda costase 150 gemas, en si seria un DLC bastante divertido para implementar.

Sorry i not speak English 😔
I would like to revive an old mod that brought the forest area to theotown as an independent area to the one that exists in the industries
 As well as the metallurgical, livestock, agricultural zone (which is already in the game)
 Oil and fuels (which are already in the game but not as a separate zone,
 how the offices
 And in itself like the system in cities skilines of supplies but brought to the world of theotown
 It's somewhat ambitious
 But I'm willing to cooperate and I wouldn't complain if the mod in the shop cost 150 gems, in itself it would be quite a fun DLC to implement.

Elmana4321
Small-town resident
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

Platform

Re: Zona ganadera y forestal

Post by Elmana4321 »

Timber_Pack_mdk_813.zip
(32.07 KiB) Downloaded 61 times
Esto es parte del mod que antes existía que le pertenece a mdk_813
Hunting_Pack_mdk_813.zip
(31.88 KiB) Downloaded 53 times