Re: TheoEarth Trade Organization [Status: Accepting more members]

You're the owner of a country and want to negotiate with other countries? Here is the right place to do so.

Moderator: Roleplay Moderators

User avatar
Ace_TFC
Inhabitant of a Supercluster
Reactions:
Posts: 3160
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:04
Location: Philippines and Avalon
Plugins: Show
Phone model: Huawei GR3 2017

Re: Re: TheoEarth Trade Organization [Status: Inviting countries for meeting]

Post by Ace_TFC » Thu May 17, 2018 4:47

Greetings,

The following are our agendas during the 1st TTO Meeting at Rhinestone:

1. Imposing sanctions on Arstotzka, Renev and West Iridane (Iron Guard)

2. Improve diplomatic relations between member and non - member countries.

3. Discuss the Renev situation

4. Discuss FTA terms and regulations

If you wish to add more agendas, do not be afraid to leave a reply.
Last edited by Ace_TFC on Thu May 17, 2018 6:09, edited 1 time in total.

President Damien Scott De Guzman
President of the United Nations of Avalon
Founder of the TTO
HIC, EPMU, STEEL PACT, RMC MEMBER
For the Greater Glory of God

User avatar
Henderion The Mayor
Inhabitant of a Galaxy
Reactions:
Posts: 2038
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:04
Location: Pevosi,Freetradezonia (Tanjong Sepat,Selangor,Malaysia)
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Samsung Galaxy J1
Contact:

Re: Re: TheoEarth Trade Organization [Status: Inviting countries for meeting]

Post by Henderion The Mayor » Thu May 17, 2018 5:50

FTA Terms and Regulations
KING HENDERION
Chairman/Founder of
TTNMF(Theotown Nations Monetary Fund)
FTZGTSE(Freetradezonia Global Trade Stock Exchange)
CEO of
OKPhones Inc.
Musicmain International Co.
As a Leader of
Freetradezonia
We are one and united!

User avatar
Kylie Schreave
Plugin Helper
Reactions:
Posts: 844
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:06
Location: Romant-sous-Bois, Kalos
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Re: Re: TheoEarth Trade Organization [Status: Inviting countries for meeting]

Post by Kylie Schreave » Thu May 17, 2018 9:06

| Name of State : Seravean Union
| Population : ~591 240 000
| GDP : 12.84 trillion Meis ( nominal )
| HDI : 0.922
" On m'a dit un jour de ne pas jouer avec le Feu car je pourrait me brûler.
Depuis, je joue avec les étoiles pour briller "

☆~ " Mieux vaut être seul que mal accompagné " ~☆

User avatar
Ace_TFC
Inhabitant of a Supercluster
Reactions:
Posts: 3160
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:04
Location: Philippines and Avalon
Plugins: Show
Phone model: Huawei GR3 2017

Re: Re: TheoEarth Trade Organization [Status: Inviting countries for meeting]

Post by Ace_TFC » Thu May 17, 2018 10:44

Greetings from the TTO

We would officially like to welcome the following countries to the TTO:

The Adelaidan Empire
Kingdom of Sayudalia (Sedile)
Seravean Union

We hope for your cooperation in our agendas in the 1st TTO Meeting.

President Damien Scott De Guzman
President of the United Nations of Avalon
Founder of the TTO
HIC, EPMU, STEEL PACT, RMC MEMBER
For the Greater Glory of God

User avatar
RyanVJ
Inhabitant of a Galaxy
Reactions:
Posts: 2332
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2018 17:56
Location: United States of America
Plugins: Show
Phone model: Samsung Galaxy S7

Re: Re: TheoEarth Trade Organization [Status: Inviting countries for meeting]

Post by RyanVJ » Thu May 17, 2018 10:47

When will be the first meeting again?
Hon. Ryan Jaminal
President of the United Federation of Arizala
IFIJ|SAITO member
With Courage and Optimism, we shall endure

Mabuhay ang Pilipino!

User avatar
Ace_TFC
Inhabitant of a Supercluster
Reactions:
Posts: 3160
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:04
Location: Philippines and Avalon
Plugins: Show
Phone model: Huawei GR3 2017

Re: Re: TheoEarth Trade Organization [Status: Inviting countries for meeting]

Post by Ace_TFC » Thu May 17, 2018 10:51

RyanVJ wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 10:47
When will be the first meeting again?
The 1st TTO meeting would be on May 19, 2018.

President Damien Scott De Guzman
President of the United Nations of Avalon
Founder of the TTO
HIC, EPMU, STEEL PACT, RMC MEMBER
For the Greater Glory of God

User avatar
Ace_TFC
Inhabitant of a Supercluster
Reactions:
Posts: 3160
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:04
Location: Philippines and Avalon
Plugins: Show
Phone model: Huawei GR3 2017

Re: Re: TheoEarth Trade Organization [Status: Inviting countries for meeting]

Post by Ace_TFC » Thu May 17, 2018 22:32

Greetings from Rhinestone's Secretary of the State,

We regret to inform that President De Guzman won't be able to attend the 1st TTO Meeting due to an emergency family affair. I will substitute for him in the 1st TTO Meeting.

Signed,
Secretary of the State,
David Angelo Garcia

President Damien Scott De Guzman
President of the United Nations of Avalon
Founder of the TTO
HIC, EPMU, STEEL PACT, RMC MEMBER
For the Greater Glory of God

User avatar
Ace_TFC
Inhabitant of a Supercluster
Reactions:
Posts: 3160
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:04
Location: Philippines and Avalon
Plugins: Show
Phone model: Huawei GR3 2017

Re: Re: TheoEarth Trade Organization [Status: Inviting countries for meeting]

Post by Ace_TFC » Fri May 18, 2018 12:38

We would like to inform member and non - member states that the 1st TTO will take place tomorrow.

President Damien Scott De Guzman
President of the United Nations of Avalon
Founder of the TTO
HIC, EPMU, STEEL PACT, RMC MEMBER
For the Greater Glory of God

User avatar
Ace_TFC
Inhabitant of a Supercluster
Reactions:
Posts: 3160
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:04
Location: Philippines and Avalon
Plugins: Show
Phone model: Huawei GR3 2017

Re: Re: TheoEarth Trade Organization [Status: Inviting countries for meeting]

Post by Ace_TFC » Sat May 19, 2018 7:08

Greetings!

The 1st TTO Meeting begins, we will discuss the agendas and how we will enforce it.

Rhinestone's view on the agendas

1. We plan NOT to enforce sanctions on the three states (Arstotzka, Renev and Iron Guard) due to threats made by the Fascist Union of Samaria. Rhinestone suggests that sanctions be imposed on them and if a declaration of war is to be made (Lancaster Kingdom and Rhinestone have already been targeted) we plan to send troops and fire nuclear weapons if necessary.

2. To improve our foreign relations, we could open more trade routes and establish a trade corridor. The trade corridor we plan to establish (...based of the TheoEarth map) will start from the different member states.

Trade route 1: Freetradezonia - Sedile - Rhinestone - Attobaxia

Trade route 2: Adelaidan Empire - Seravean Union - Arizelon - Svostine

Trade route 3: Rhinestone - Arizelon - Svostine - Freetradezonia

Trade route 4: Attobaxia - Sedile - Seravean Union - Adelaidan Empire

These planned trade routes could help improve the flow of goods between member states.

3. We would like to include Iron Guard in our talk as well due to the instability of the countries. We should at some point in time, send aid to them and maybe deploy peacekeepers at some point in time.

4. On the FTA terms and regulations, maybe we could make it into a free trade market between member states.

President Damien Scott De Guzman
President of the United Nations of Avalon
Founder of the TTO
HIC, EPMU, STEEL PACT, RMC MEMBER
For the Greater Glory of God

User avatar
Ace_TFC
Inhabitant of a Supercluster
Reactions:
Posts: 3160
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:04
Location: Philippines and Avalon
Plugins: Show
Phone model: Huawei GR3 2017

Re: Re: TheoEarth Trade Organization [Status: Inviting countries for meeting]

Post by Ace_TFC » Sat May 19, 2018 7:16

Ace_TFC wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 7:08
Greetings!

The 1st TTO Meeting begins, we will discuss the agendas and how we will enforce it.

Rhinestone's view on the agendas

1. We plan NOT to enforce sanctions on the three states (Arstotzka, Renev and Iron Guard) due to threats made by the Fascist Union of Samaria. Rhinestone suggests that sanctions be imposed on them and if a declaration of war is to be made (Lancaster Kingdom and Rhinestone have already been targeted) we plan to send troops and fire nuclear weapons if necessary.

2. To improve our foreign relations, we could open more trade routes and establish a trade corridor. The trade corridor we plan to establish (...based of the TheoEarth map) will start from the different member states.

Trade route 1: Freetradezonia - Sedile - Rhinestone - Attobaxia

Trade route 2: Adelaidan Empire - Seravean Union - Arizelon - Svostine

Trade route 3: Rhinestone - Arizelon - Svostine - Freetradezonia

Trade route 4: Attobaxia - Sedile - Seravean Union - Adelaidan Empire

These planned trade routes could help improve the flow of goods between member states.

3. We would like to include Iron Guard in our talk as well due to the instability of the countries. We should at some point in time, send aid to them and maybe deploy peacekeepers at some point in time.

4. On the FTA terms and regulations, maybe we could make it into a free trade market between member states.
We do know that Arstotzka violated a lot of rules and international law however we think that if a war with the "recognized state" would occur. Arstotzka would be a good ally. Fines would be good to impose but not sanctions due to it having little to no effect on Arstotzka.

President Damien Scott De Guzman
President of the United Nations of Avalon
Founder of the TTO
HIC, EPMU, STEEL PACT, RMC MEMBER
For the Greater Glory of God

User avatar
Henderion The Mayor
Inhabitant of a Galaxy
Reactions:
Posts: 2038
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:04
Location: Pevosi,Freetradezonia (Tanjong Sepat,Selangor,Malaysia)
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Samsung Galaxy J1
Contact:

Re: Re: TheoEarth Trade Organization [Status: Inviting countries for meeting]

Post by Henderion The Mayor » Sat May 19, 2018 7:20

Ace_TFC wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 7:16
Ace_TFC wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 7:08
Greetings!

The 1st TTO Meeting begins, we will discuss the agendas and how we will enforce it.

Rhinestone's view on the agendas

1. We plan NOT to enforce sanctions on the three states (Arstotzka, Renev and Iron Guard) due to threats made by the Fascist Union of Samaria. Rhinestone suggests that sanctions be imposed on them and if a declaration of war is to be made (Lancaster Kingdom and Rhinestone have already been targeted) we plan to send troops and fire nuclear weapons if necessary.

2. To improve our foreign relations, we could open more trade routes and establish a trade corridor. The trade corridor we plan to establish (...based of the TheoEarth map) will start from the different member states.

Trade route 1: Freetradezonia - Sedile - Rhinestone - Attobaxia

Trade route 2: Adelaidan Empire - Seravean Union - Arizelon - Svostine

Trade route 3: Rhinestone - Arizelon - Svostine - Freetradezonia

Trade route 4: Attobaxia - Sedile - Seravean Union - Adelaidan Empire

These planned trade routes could help improve the flow of goods between member states.

3. We would like to include Iron Guard in our talk as well due to the instability of the countries. We should at some point in time, send aid to them and maybe deploy peacekeepers at some point in time.

4. On the FTA terms and regulations, maybe we could make it into a free trade market between member states.
We do know that Arstotzka violated a lot of rules and international law however we think that if a war with the "recognized state" would occur. Arstotzka would be a good ally. Fines would be good to impose but not sanctions due to it having little to no effect on Arstotzka.
Based what you stated in above,as addition we will reducing the sanctions on above Arstotzka
KING HENDERION
Chairman/Founder of
TTNMF(Theotown Nations Monetary Fund)
FTZGTSE(Freetradezonia Global Trade Stock Exchange)
CEO of
OKPhones Inc.
Musicmain International Co.
As a Leader of
Freetradezonia
We are one and united!

Helloit'sme
Townsman
Reactions:
Posts: 60
Joined: Sun May 06, 2018 10:50
Plugins: Show

Re: Re: TheoEarth Trade Organization [Status: Discussing Agendas]

Post by Helloit'sme » Sat May 19, 2018 7:41

*secretly spying on TTO*

User avatar
Kylie Schreave
Plugin Helper
Reactions:
Posts: 844
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:06
Location: Romant-sous-Bois, Kalos
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Re: Re: TheoEarth Trade Organization [Status: Discussing Agendas]

Post by Kylie Schreave » Sat May 19, 2018 11:28

**Seravean secret agents found out the samarian spies and killed them**

The Seravean Union agrees on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th points but not on the 1st.

We propose to set up sanctions, but not as high as the Nautikan Union did. We also want Samaria to be sanctioned along with Artotzka, Renev and the Iron Guard due to their worldwide declaration of war.
" On m'a dit un jour de ne pas jouer avec le Feu car je pourrait me brûler.
Depuis, je joue avec les étoiles pour briller "

☆~ " Mieux vaut être seul que mal accompagné " ~☆

Helloit'sme
Townsman
Reactions:
Posts: 60
Joined: Sun May 06, 2018 10:50
Plugins: Show

Re: Re: TheoEarth Trade Organization [Status: Discussing Agendas]

Post by Helloit'sme » Sat May 19, 2018 11:32

FIRE ALL OUR NUKES TO ALL TTO MEMBER COUNTRIES!!!

User avatar
JoshuaGaming999
Inhabitant of a Conurbation
Reactions:
Posts: 519
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:51
Location: Grestin, Arstotzka
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: COMMUNISM

Re: Re: TheoEarth Trade Organization [Status: Discussing Agendas]

Post by JoshuaGaming999 » Sat May 19, 2018 11:33

Helloit'sme wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 11:32
FIRE ALL OUR NUKES TO ALL TTO MEMBER COUNTRIES!!!
We shot down all nukes.

#XDDDD
The founder of

The Arstotzkan Empire

...and many other arstotzkan companies.

User avatar
JoshuaGaming999
Inhabitant of a Conurbation
Reactions:
Posts: 519
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:51
Location: Grestin, Arstotzka
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: COMMUNISM

Re: Re: TheoEarth Trade Organization [Status: Discussing Agendas]

Post by JoshuaGaming999 » Sat May 19, 2018 11:34

All of us are fighting but the rest of you still care about sanctions? pfft...
The founder of

The Arstotzkan Empire

...and many other arstotzkan companies.

Helloit'sme
Townsman
Reactions:
Posts: 60
Joined: Sun May 06, 2018 10:50
Plugins: Show

Re: Re: TheoEarth Trade Organization [Status: Discussing Agendas]

Post by Helloit'sme » Sat May 19, 2018 11:49

JoshuaGaming999 wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 11:33
Helloit'sme wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 11:32
FIRE ALL OUR NUKES TO ALL TTO MEMBER COUNTRIES!!!
We shot down all nukes.

#XDDDD
NOOOOO!

User avatar
RyanVJ
Inhabitant of a Galaxy
Reactions:
Posts: 2332
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2018 17:56
Location: United States of America
Plugins: Show
Phone model: Samsung Galaxy S7

Re: Re: TheoEarth Trade Organization [Status: Discussing Agendas]

Post by RyanVJ » Sat May 19, 2018 11:52

I think we shod reduce sanctions on Arstotzka. They have been a reliable ally if needed.
Hon. Ryan Jaminal
President of the United Federation of Arizala
IFIJ|SAITO member
With Courage and Optimism, we shall endure

Mabuhay ang Pilipino!

User avatar
TheOracle
Inhabitant of a Supercluster
Reactions:
Posts: 3156
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2017 22:38
Location: Kristia District 007, Svostine
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: 1ZAP901ab.1

Re: Re: TheoEarth Trade Organization [Status: Discussing Agendas]

Post by TheOracle » Sat May 19, 2018 11:57

RyanVJ wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 11:52
I think we shod reduce sanctions on Arstotzka. They have been a reliable ally if needed.
Svostine suggest 30% but due to the war is still ongoing, we suggest the temporary removal of the economic sanction against Arstotzka.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kristia notice me!!!
#1 most stable country; SVOSTINE
#SvostineAnimeForLaifu
#FightLikeAizat

FOR KRISTIA!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User avatar
RyanVJ
Inhabitant of a Galaxy
Reactions:
Posts: 2332
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2018 17:56
Location: United States of America
Plugins: Show
Phone model: Samsung Galaxy S7

Re: Re: TheoEarth Trade Organization [Status: Discussing Agendas]

Post by RyanVJ » Sat May 19, 2018 11:59

TheOracle wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 11:57
RyanVJ wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 11:52
I think we shod reduce sanctions on Arstotzka. They have been a reliable ally if needed.
Svostine suggest 30% but due to the war is still ongoing, we suggest the temporary removal of the economic sanction against Arstotzka.
We will temporarily remove sanctions to Arstotzka
Hon. Ryan Jaminal
President of the United Federation of Arizala
IFIJ|SAITO member
With Courage and Optimism, we shall endure

Mabuhay ang Pilipino!

User avatar
JoshuaGaming999
Inhabitant of a Conurbation
Reactions:
Posts: 519
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:51
Location: Grestin, Arstotzka
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: COMMUNISM

Re: Re: TheoEarth Trade Organization [Status: Discussing Agendas]

Post by JoshuaGaming999 » Sat May 19, 2018 12:00

Samaria is playing fallout now.
The founder of

The Arstotzkan Empire

...and many other arstotzkan companies.

User avatar
Ace_TFC
Inhabitant of a Supercluster
Reactions:
Posts: 3160
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:04
Location: Philippines and Avalon
Plugins: Show
Phone model: Huawei GR3 2017

Re: Re: TheoEarth Trade Organization [Status: Discussing Agendas]

Post by Ace_TFC » Sat May 19, 2018 13:32

I suggest fines against Arstotzka instead. It has helped defend TTO members and we should thank them somehow.

President Damien Scott De Guzman
President of the United Nations of Avalon
Founder of the TTO
HIC, EPMU, STEEL PACT, RMC MEMBER
For the Greater Glory of God

User avatar
TheOracle
Inhabitant of a Supercluster
Reactions:
Posts: 3156
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2017 22:38
Location: Kristia District 007, Svostine
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: 1ZAP901ab.1

Re: Re: TheoEarth Trade Organization [Status: Discussing Agendas]

Post by TheOracle » Sat May 19, 2018 14:49

Ace_TFC wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 13:32
I suggest fines against Arstotzka instead. It has helped defend TTO members and we should thank them somehow.
They still blasted an entire civilian city, so 30% sanction is more better.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kristia notice me!!!
#1 most stable country; SVOSTINE
#SvostineAnimeForLaifu
#FightLikeAizat

FOR KRISTIA!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User avatar
RyanVJ
Inhabitant of a Galaxy
Reactions:
Posts: 2332
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2018 17:56
Location: United States of America
Plugins: Show
Phone model: Samsung Galaxy S7

Re: Re: TheoEarth Trade Organization [Status: Discussing Agendas]

Post by RyanVJ » Sat May 19, 2018 15:17

TheOracle wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 14:49
Ace_TFC wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 13:32
I suggest fines against Arstotzka instead. It has helped defend TTO members and we should thank them somehow.
They still blasted an entire civilian city, so 30% sanction is more better.
If Arstotzka would not agree to release North Samaria in one year, we suggest give them the harshest economic embargo. its not just sanctions anymore. It would be an embargo which would block all arstotzkan shipping, air transport and such.
Hon. Ryan Jaminal
President of the United Federation of Arizala
IFIJ|SAITO member
With Courage and Optimism, we shall endure

Mabuhay ang Pilipino!

User avatar
JoshuaGaming999
Inhabitant of a Conurbation
Reactions:
Posts: 519
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:51
Location: Grestin, Arstotzka
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: COMMUNISM

Re: Re: TheoEarth Trade Organization [Status: Discussing Agendas]

Post by JoshuaGaming999 » Sat May 19, 2018 15:20

RyanVJ wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 15:17
TheOracle wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 14:49
Ace_TFC wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 13:32
I suggest fines against Arstotzka instead. It has helped defend TTO members and we should thank them somehow.
They still blasted an entire civilian city, so 30% sanction is more better.
If Arstotzka would not agree to release North Samaria in one year, we suggest give them the harshest economic embargo. its not just sanctions anymore. It would be an embargo which would block all arstotzkan shipping, air transport and such.
Embargo? Nice. Who needs International things anyway? :roll:
The founder of

The Arstotzkan Empire

...and many other arstotzkan companies.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Role Play”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests