More content related to the military base

Share your ideas about possible future content here.
IDKWhoIsMe
Small-town resident
Reactions:

Platform

More content related to the military base

Post by IDKWhoIsMe »

I must say right away: I understand that Theotown is not a military strategy. And so, there is a military base in Theotown, and if you need a profit, then you bet it. But if you're in sandbox mode and you don't want to have a UFO at least once, then the military base will just be USELESS! I have some ideas on how to make it useful. 1 - "Reputation between cities in the region." The city will have a common reputation between the regions. It depends on the number of exits to other cities, culture and level of happiness. It affects the possibility of "Military Companies", which I will talk about later. 2 - "Revolutions and the challenge of the military" And so, if residents have little happiness and they start a protest and then a riot, after a riot there is a small probability... REVOLUTIONS! It's like a riot, but stronger, bigger and worse in consequences. The revolutionaries will smash up the whole city and set fire to everything they meet on the way. What to do? After all, Special Forces will not help! And the revolutionaries are blocking all traffic and cars just can't go! If it's not too late, you can call the military. Their challenge will be very similar to the departure of the special forces in Theotown, but with military equipment. Just the military can pass through revolutionaries, and remove them. 3 - "Military companies". Military companies will start if the city has a military as well as a low reputation. During their time, all exits and entrances to the city are closed, meteorites with the texture of rockets from a rocket bunker will hit the map in a random row and in random places. And soldiers will come to your city. They are not a road decor, but an animated decor that walks around the map with the principle of stray animals from the one-name plugin for Theotown and random objects will be destroyed next to the soldiers. But you can also send your own soldiers, who will destroy enemy soldiers already. And also send "gifts" to the enemy city. If you can remove all the soldiers or destroy the missiles. By hitting the enemy's military base, the conflict will be won in your favor. And vice versa. You can also summon it yourself with the help of the disaster "War". And the revolution through the disaster is "Revolution", and you can raise or lower the reputation of the city yourself only in sandbox mode.

IDKWhoIsMe
Small-town resident
Reactions:

Platform

Re: More content related to the military base

Post by IDKWhoIsMe »

Why didn't anyone notice my post? I tried so hard on him ):

Mendel
Inhabitant of a Conurbation
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

Post by Mendel »

Well I did.
The idea is quite good.

IDKWhoIsMe
Small-town resident
Reactions:

Platform

Post by IDKWhoIsMe »

Mendel wrote:
21 Apr 2024, 11:53
Well I did.
The idea is quite good.
By the way, point out the flaws so that I understand

Mendel
Reactions:

Post by Mendel »

I just didn't understand the first part of the Military Companies.

belvedra
Metropolitan
Reactions:

Platform

Post by belvedra »

i just use the military base to give a reason on why some of my cities are called "Fort ___" or i just wanted some detail :3

IDKWhoIsMe
Small-town resident
Reactions:

Platform

Post by IDKWhoIsMe »

Mendel wrote:
22 Apr 2024, 12:00
I just didn't understand the first part of the Military Companies.
This will be a bit of a long post, but I will explain the inexplicable: if your city in the region among other cities in the region has a reputation that you do not wish on the enemy, then another city may start against yours The city is conducting a local special military operation, but the question is brewing: why? and for fun, for a joke))), okay, after the start of this event all roads from your city to the nearest city will be closed and meteorites with the texture of rockets will quietly fly to your city, and soldiers will be landed in a random place in your city, in the form of decorations but moving, at least 10 of them. How to deal with them? Ahem! call your friends from the barracks, which is already in the game in the form of a military base building. enemy soldiers will destroy everything in a radius of 2 by 2 cells around themselves, ignoring their soldiers, and with your soldiers the opposite is true: they will destroy enemy soldiers in a radius of 2 by 2 cells around themselves, ignoring everything else. Also, from the missile silos, you can release missiles to another city, which will fall to a random place. If you hit a military base in an enemy city with a missile, you have won. And if enemy soldiers destroy your military base or missiles do it, you will be defeated. And you can also trigger all this manually, through the disaster "War"

Mendel
Reactions:

Post by Mendel »

Cool!

IDKWhoIsMe
Small-town resident
Reactions:

Platform