How to remove this thing?

Plugin specific problems will be solved here.

Moderator: Plugin Moderators

sirgeorgee
Settler
Reactions:

How to remove this thing?

Post by sirgeorgee »

JustAnyone
Developer
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

Platform

Re: How to remove this thing?

Post by JustAnyone »

Oh, what a delightful surprise to hear from you! It warms my heart to know that you're so engrossed in our game. Regarding your little customization, it's truly a masterpiece. I mean, who wouldn't want their game to proudly display "This version has been hacked"? It's like a badge of honor, right?

Now, I know you're a creative soul, but unfortunately, I must inform you that I can't offer technical support for your unique game enhancement. I'm sure you'll figure it out, though. After all, you seem to have a knack for leaving your mark on things.

sirgeorgee
Settler
Reactions:

Re: How to remove this thing?

Post by sirgeorgee »

JustAnyone wrote:
24 Dec 2023, 15:53
Oh, what a delightful surprise to hear from you! It warms my heart to know that you're so engrossed in our game. Regarding your little customization, it's truly a masterpiece. I mean, who wouldn't want their game to proudly display "This version has been hacked"? It's like a badge of honor, right?

Now, I know you're a creative soul, but unfortunately, I must inform you that I can't offer technical support for your unique game enhancement. I'm sure you'll figure it out, though. After all, you seem to have a knack for leaving your mark on things.
Dear JustAnyone,

Thank you so much for your beautiful response! It truly made my day to hear from you! I'm thrilled that you appreciate my enthusiasm for your game, and your kind words mean a lot to me.

I completely understand that providing technical support for my customization request might not be feasible. Nevertheless, your encouragement and the recognition of my creativity are incredibly uplifting. It's truly an honor to leave a mark on something I'm so passionate about.

I'll certainly keep exploring and experimenting to find a way to enhance my gaming experience. Your belief in my abilities gives me the confidence to continue my creative endeavors.

Thank you once again for taking the time to respond. Your dedication to your game and the community is truly commendable. I look forward to enjoying many more hours of immersive gameplay.

Warm regards,

Sir George (aka sirgeorgee)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Problems”