Problem with Ural Historical Building plugin

Plugin specific problems will be solved here.

Moderator: Plugin Moderators

TomSun987
Settler
Reactions:

Problem with Ural Historical Building plugin

Post by TomSun987 »

Hi all,

I'm experiencing a problem with (I think) the Ural historical building plugin by Arangasit, which is preventing the game from loading at all upon opening.

When I open the game, I'm on the loading screen momentarily, before I get the pop-up message as reads below:

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Couldn't load
Ural_historical_building_QwOHSJjHNEH2HgA7.mpf/drbn26.png
(file size: 0bytes)

The game refuses the open beyond this point, so there's no way for me to actually get in and remove what I believe is the plugin causing the problem either. If it's at all relevant, I'm currently on version 1.11.30a of the game on Android, and I believe I'm also a beta tester.

I notice the Ural historical building plugin isn't in the plugin store anymore either.

Any advice on what I can do about this? (other than just reinstalling the game and losing all my progress lol 🙃)

JustAnyone
Developer
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

Platform

Re: Problem with Ural Historical Building plugin

Post by JustAnyone »

Arangasit provided a broken update to the plugin breaking it completely. Try clicking ignore in the exception message to get to the plugin store menu.

Foelyx
Settler
Reactions:

Re: Got the same problem

Post by Foelyx »

Got the same issue
Pressing ignore doesnt help is there another way?

TomSun987
Settler
Reactions:

Re: Problem with Ural Historical Building plugin

Post by TomSun987 »

Hi, thanks for your reply!

Unfortunately clicking ignore doesn't do anything, since the message pops back up, and I'm still stuck at the loading screen. I don't know if there's any other way to get to the plugin files since I'm on a phone :(

Would it be worth just waiting for a fixed update to the plugin to be rolled out before doing anything drastic (like resetting all my data?)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Problems”