Moderators: THEMAX, Roleplay Moderators

Theoconstruktor
Inhabitant of a Continent
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

Platform

TheoAnthems

Post by Theoconstruktor »

Anthems!...it seems that Roleplay is getting out of hand but an anthem characterizes the country and its homeland and we are starting with hymns and music that will accompany the country

(Some anthems like NPC or real life countries but controlled by RP players like Sethland or France, I only propose anthems and if the RP player accepts the anthem:👍🗿)

Theoconstruktor
Reactions:

Platform

Re: TheoAnthems

Anthem of Margaret
By (Louis 1995)
Anthem of the Kingdom of Margaret

CHORUS:
Long live Margaret! Long live our land, Where faith is firm and unity is strong! In its valleys and deserts, its beauty unfolds, And peace unites us today more than ever.
(x2)

VERSE 1:
With nobility and Christian faith, the people resisted in adversity. Today the morning opens before us, Where peace reigns with freedom.

VERSE 2:
The golden deserts reflect the sun, And the green valleys show their color. We proudly say that our home is, A divine gift, full of splendor.

VERSE 3:
In the past there was strife and division, Today reconciliation is our song. Together we work for our nation

CHORUS:
Long Live to the King!!
Live live! May the Margaritan people and kingdom be eternal!!

For: @Aidanspacelover
Last edited by Theoconstruktor on 17 Oct 2023, 02:05, edited 1 time in total.

Aidanspacelover
Inhabitant of a Country
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Aidanspacelover »

Thanks

Theoconstruktor
Reactions:

Platform

Airistan National Anthem

By (Robert Kashir El-Wazi 1950)

Anthem of the Republic of Airistan

Verse 1: Airistan, my dear home My cradle and my happy homeland I will always want to love you And live in your hills and beaches.

Verse 2: With faith in God and his divine love The people of Airistan are guided By paths of truth and destiny With passion and overflowing love.

Verse 3: We emerged with courage and independence From the oppression of others in the past Our rich culture and our language power Of our people, free and respected.

Verse 4: May God and the universe never allow Our country to ever be divided May unity remain a distant path For our multicultural land

Chorus: Hail Airistan, land of a Christian home May our sun shine on its flag Long live Airistan, our longing homeland What unity will be our greatest value.

For: @Blueberri

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Lists”