Moderators: THEMAX, Roleplay Moderators

sclevw
Townsman
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

Platform

Dakab Herald

Post by sclevw »

The Dakab Herald is the newspaper that focuses mainly on Dakab.

Here, we will try to keep you up-to-date with the latest news.

Join us every Monday and Friday to see the latest news of Dakab.
Last edited by sclevw on 13 May 2024, 08:32, edited 3 times in total.

sclevw
Townsman
Reactions:

Platform

Re: Dakab Herald

Post by sclevw »

Dakab Herald
6 May 2024

Furos-Duomo Duo Ahead on Election Count
So far, the election count has shown that Alekssandr Furos is winning the election, with 43.42%, significantly ahead of Gobi Sundermund with 32.27% and Erik Otama with 24.31%. We will update you soon with the latest election news.

Marven Annouces New Set
Marven will release a new set of clothing soon, announcing it last Friday, 3 May 2024. According to CEO Spencer Cortlandt, they will release it somewhere at the end of May.

sclevw
Townsman
Reactions:

Platform

Post by sclevw »

Dakab Herald
10 May 2024

Next President Announced
After a huge plot twist of the election count, current vice president Gobi Sundermund will be the 12th president of Dakab, alongside Jorgen Bojoroko.

Îles Airways Sponsors a Small Corndog Shop
Îles Airways CEO decided to sponsor an infamous corndog shop, Cheese on a Stick. CEO Brumman claims their corndog is so good, and even offered them to cater the employees at the Îles Headquarters.

sclevw
Townsman
Reactions:

Platform

Post by sclevw »

Dakab Herald
13 May 2024

K-Joroko's Comment on Son's Election
Former President Knut Bojoroko, also known as K-Joroko, has lived to see 8 presidents serve after he left office at age 38. We are all hoping he'll see the ninth, who is assisted by his son, Jorgen Bojoroko. He said, "I have seen eight presidents serve for the country after I left office, I am amazed by every single one of them. Though I am hoping to see more, I am ready to go whenever it is my time to go."

Marven New Set Release Date Announced
Marven's new set, announced to be the Gherda Collection, will be released in 26 May 2024. The event, like any other collection release events, will be held in Marven Grand Store in Little Kursia, Port Rafif. The first shops to sell them are gonna be in Osto, Torme, and New Madiwa.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Media”