MEU motoring cup

Role-playing events

In EVENTS there should be Role Plays about Football, Soccer, Song Contest and others.

Moderators: THEMAX, Roleplay Moderators

FVI
Inhabitant of a Planet
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Platform

Re: MEU motoring cup

Post by FVI »

If any car brand wants to join, is welcome to!

FVI
Inhabitant of a Planet
Reactions:

Platform

Post by FVI »

Yesterday, at the Mugello circuit, we raced the Tuscan Grand Prix, the third-to-last of the 2023 season. The race was 80 laps long and the result was unpredictable to the last. After being in trouble because of a puncture to both top left and top right tires, Schulz won the race followed by Fischer and Costa, who started in last position. Thankfully, nobody got out of the race for technical issues, but it could have happened many times between Muller's sudden loss of engine power which he regained one minute later, or Schulz - Weber shell contact that caused the first's double wheel puncture. At the end of the award ceremony, the organizers published the fact that during the 2024 season, two races will be organized away from home, to pay homage to our runners from Airistan and Sethland. For example, we know that racing in Airistan at the St. Christopher circuit in the capital. Furthermore, they said if ANY country wants to join the race with one team or more, it is welcome to!

Any reference to people or facts that really happened is purely coincidental. All the surnames I have chosen are the most common between Germany, France, Baltic states and Italy. This means that the surnames were chosen purely randomly and have no real-life connotations. ! Very important! If I have not specified that the surnames were chosen randomly correctly, please contact me immediately. Thank you
Last edited by FVI on 13 Apr 2024, 11:27, edited 1 time in total.

FVI
Inhabitant of a Planet
Reactions:

Platform

Post by FVI »

Last saturnday, in brixen, the penultimate grand prix of the season was raced. The grand prix, unlike the others, was raced in the evening. The winner, Schulz was followed by Montanari and Verominovich.
Any reference to people or facts that really happened is purely coincidental. All the surnames I have chosen are the most common between Germany, France, Baltic states and Italy. This means that the surnames were chosen purely randomly and have no real-life connotations. ! Very important! If I have not specified that the surnames were chosen randomly correctly, please contact me immediately. Thank you

Aidanspacelover
Inhabitant of a Country
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Aidanspacelover »

Margrets Entry
Name: Abraham Michael
Car: McLaren Blue Speed (Margretian Exclusive)
images
Driver
Driver
download (5)~2.jpeg (1.88 KiB) Viewed 4450 times
Car
Car
download (6).jpeg (9.76 KiB) Viewed 4450 times

FVI
Inhabitant of a Planet
Reactions:

Platform

Post by FVI »

Aidanspacelover wrote:
09 Dec 2023, 00:41
Margrets Entry
Name: Abraham Michael
Car: McLaren Blue Speed (Margretian Exclusive)
images
download (5)~2.jpegdownload (6).jpeg
We are glad you would like to join! Our competition will welcome you with open arms!
By the way would you like to have one of next year's races in Margaret? If yes, where?

Aidanspacelover
Inhabitant of a Country
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Aidanspacelover »

Yes. Heijin Racetrack is Open for the next Season.

FVI
Inhabitant of a Planet
Reactions:

Platform

Re: MEU motoring cup (Award ceremony)

Post by FVI »

Yesterday, in Monza, the last race of the 2023 season was held! The race was won by Schulz's Ferrari, but it was not enough to take him to the top of the season's standings. At the race, Schulz was followed by Montanari and Verominovich. Mitchell came third last, but this did not stop him winning the season! In fact, Mitchell finished first in the points standings, holding his golden trophy and triumphing in his first half-season! In the points Classification, he was followed by Schulz and Montanari. The award ceremony was held after the race and many people came to see it, including some even from Sethland!
All the riders then celebrated on the podium and stopped to give autographs.

After the race, the organizers of the race were publicly interviewed, who revealed Michael's participation next year and that there will be three races away from home, namely in St. Christopher in Airistan, in Heijin in Margaret and another in Sethland with locations yet to be determined. They also revealed that next year there will be fewer but better organized races and they even revealed that from next year, there will also be "The MEU Games", a series of team sports like rugby, football or volleyball, with all the regions (Neilreich's too!) who will compete in every organized sporting event.

Made by AI

Thank you for following us and see you next year! 👋

Any reference to people or facts that really happened is purely coincidental. All the surnames I have chosen are the most common between Germany, France, Baltic states and Italy. This means that the surnames were chosen purely randomly and have no real-life connotations. ! Very important! If I have not specified that the surnames were chosen randomly correctly, please contact me immediately. Regarding the trophy, the image is AI generated and the sponsors shown aren't real or based on real ones, but are random drawing. Thank you
Last edited by FVI on 13 Apr 2024, 11:27, edited 1 time in total.

DaRazzor1971
Settler
Reactions:

Post by DaRazzor1971 »

Welllll, I'm wondering if your accepting applications for new "venues"? I have 3 excellent facilities that (I'm fairly certain!) any top flight race series would LOVE to visit! And all verrry different!

We have Epitomotor

FVI
Inhabitant of a Planet
Reactions:

Platform

Post by FVI »

DaRazzor1971 wrote:
20 Dec 2023, 05:35
Welllll, I'm wondering if your accepting applications for new "venues"? I have 3 excellent facilities that (I'm fairly certain!) any top flight race series would LOVE to visit! And all verrry different!

We have Epitomotor
Well, do you have a RolePlay country? If yes, i am happy to accept you!

RayXP
Inhabitant of a Infinity
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by RayXP »

Daytona Beach, Florida is willing to host an MEU Cup race at the iconic Daytona International Speedway sometime in the near future…
IMG_0022.jpeg

FVI
Inhabitant of a Planet
Reactions:

Platform

Post by FVI »

RayXP wrote:
10 Feb 2024, 21:55
Daytona Beach, Florida is willing to host an MEU Cup race at the iconic Daytona International Speedway sometime in the near future…
IMG_0022.jpeg
Thank you so much for the proposal! We would be glad to organize this year's Sethland grand prix in Daytona!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Events”