10×10 Akropolis Mall

For award for special buildings

Moderator: Plugin Moderators

User avatar
litowskitzar
Small-town resident
Reactions:
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2017 19:25
Location: Memel
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

10×10 Akropolis Mall

Post by litowskitzar » Sun Oct 07, 2018 17:41

This is a larger version of my latest plugin.
Lithuanian Shopping Mall
Tudov_18-10-07_18.19.13.png
Texture:
akrnew.png
akrnew.png (53.08 KiB) Viewed 1581 times
Download:
akrnew.zip
(51.26 KiB) Downloaded 809 times

User avatar
NukeTheKitty
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Posts: 281
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:18
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Re: 10×10 Akropolis Mall

Post by NukeTheKitty » Sun Oct 07, 2018 18:21

Ok ok I like it but it still needs shadows
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█░▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▒▓▒▒░█
▄▀▀▄▄█░▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒█░░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░░█
█░░░░█░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░░░░█
▀▀▄▄█░▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▓▒█░░░█▒░░░░█▒░░█
▒▒▒▒█░▒▓▒▒▒▓▒▒▒█░░░▒░░░░▀░░░░█
▒▒▄▄█░▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒█░░█▄▄█▄▄█░░█
▒▒█░░░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▒▒█▄▄█░░█▄▄█░░░░░█▄▄█░░█▄▄█

wetguy
Inhabitant of a Megalopolis
Reactions:
Posts: 674
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:10
Location: United States of America
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Re: 10×10 Akropolis Mall

Post by wetguy » Sun Oct 07, 2018 19:53

It's a big improvement, but the things on the roof bother me. Those A/C units and stuff are way too big. There's also this:
whatthemall.png
whatthemall.png (13.19 KiB) Viewed 1540 times

User avatar
litowskitzar
Small-town resident
Reactions:
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2017 19:25
Location: Memel
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Re: 10×10 Akropolis Mall

Post by litowskitzar » Sun Oct 07, 2018 20:37

wetguy wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 19:53
It's a big improvement, but the things on the roof bother me. Those A/C units and stuff are way too big. There's also this:whatthemall.png
What's wrong with the pillars on screenshot?

wetguy
Inhabitant of a Megalopolis
Reactions:
Posts: 674
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:10
Location: United States of America
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Re: 10×10 Akropolis Mall

Post by wetguy » Sun Oct 07, 2018 21:00

litowskitzar wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 20:37
wetguy wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 19:53
It's a big improvement, but the things on the roof bother me. Those A/C units and stuff are way too big. There's also this:whatthemall.png
What's wrong with the pillars on screenshot?
Some are taller than others, even though they all touch the ground.

User avatar
litowskitzar
Small-town resident
Reactions:
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2017 19:25
Location: Memel
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Re: 10×10 Akropolis Mall

Post by litowskitzar » Sun Oct 07, 2018 21:44

wetguy wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 21:00
litowskitzar wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 20:37
wetguy wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 19:53
It's a big improvement, but the things on the roof bother me. Those A/C units and stuff are way too big. There's also this:whatthemall.png
What's wrong with the pillars on screenshot?
Some are taller than others, even though they all touch the ground.
This construction hides the pillars
20181007_225536.png

wetguy
Inhabitant of a Megalopolis
Reactions:
Posts: 674
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:10
Location: United States of America
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Re: 10×10 Akropolis Mall

Post by wetguy » Sun Oct 07, 2018 22:25

litowskitzar wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 21:44
wetguy wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 21:00
litowskitzar wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 20:37


What's wrong with the pillars on screenshot?
Some are taller than others, even though they all touch the ground.
This construction hides the pillars
20181007_225536.png
So, that thing is actually just hanging over the parking lot?

User avatar
CommanderABab
AB
Reactions:
Posts: 7030
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2016 21:12
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Re: 10×10 Akropolis Mall

Post by CommanderABab » Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:09

wetguy wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 22:25
Show
inner quote
litowskitzar wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 21:44
wetguy wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 21:00


Some are taller than others, even though they all touch the ground.
This construction hides the pillars
20181007_225536.png
So, that thing is actually just hanging over the parking lot?
No, it's a vertical sign of greater width than height at the front of the portico over the entrance.
587587Currently using beta 587. 587 What's new? :)
bus routes are supposed to be fixed!!
:cry:

Telegram - t.me/
🆎️🆎️🆎️🆎️Commander🆎️🆎️

wetguy
Inhabitant of a Megalopolis
Reactions:
Posts: 674
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:10
Location: United States of America
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Re: 10×10 Akropolis Mall

Post by wetguy » Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:21

CommanderABab wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:09
wetguy wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 22:25
Show
inner quote
litowskitzar wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 21:44

This construction hides the pillars
20181007_225536.png
So, that thing is actually just hanging over the parking lot?
No, it's a vertical sign of greater width than height at the front of the portico over the entrance.
Isn't that what I meant? I meant that the thing being held up by the pillars was over the parking lot, not that the pillars were floating above the parking lot.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Award and Special”