State Funeral Package

For Decorations and areal map layout tools.

Moderator: Plugin Moderators

Scythal
Townsman
Reactions:
Location: Blue Palace, Precinct 5, Nataliska Federal City, Nataliska Federalstat, Yekaterian F.R., Yekateria
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

State Funeral Package

Post by Scythal »

As everyone knows; no one can escape death. Even leaders or important heroes of the nation. If you're a nation that seeks to mourn the death of your national heroes or leaders, this plugin is for you.

This plugin includes:
A few mourners carrying the coffin of the deceased person (there is a plain red banner on it; it can be customised to your national flag for a better experience)
The very same placeable people like in my other plugin, but they wear dark clothing to mourn the loss.
Yevask_18-04-14_22.58.09[1].png
(Here are my people mourning the deaths of 3 people wounded in a terrorist attack)

(If you want your current national leader to give a speech about the deceased person, install my other plugin here.)
State Funeral.zip
(1.97 KiB) Downloaded 1303 times
Good luck with your funerals, and to end off, I will extend my condolences to anyone who uses this plugin for its intended purpose.

Free3021
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:

Platform

Re: State Funeral Package

Post by Free3021 »

Coincidentally happening at the time of the funeral of an important person in real life :cry: :cry: :cry: :( :( :(

Scythal
Townsman
Reactions:
Location: Blue Palace, Precinct 5, Nataliska Federal City, Nataliska Federalstat, Yekaterian F.R., Yekateria

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by Scythal »

That is most unfortunate. I am so sorry. If you want to hold a ceremony in TheoTown in the person's honour, you can, if you download this.

Imran M
Inhabitant of a Country
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by Imran M »

Hey, maybe you could make a TV crew, to broadcast the terrible events that have happened.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Decorations and Tools”