State Primary

School plugins
Religious building plugins
Cultural building plugins

Moderator: Plugin Moderators

User avatar
Imran M
Inhabitant of a Conurbation
Reactions:
Posts: 450
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2018 13:41
Plugins: Show
Phone model: Huawei p8 lite

Platform

Plugin Creator

State Primary

Post by Imran M » Sun Oct 28, 2018 22:38

This is not my first plug in. Anyway, this is a pretty big school so it probably won't fit in your districts. But it has the biggest radius and provides education for 10,000 kids! (There's a new version, whick looks a bit better)
Attachments
State Primary 2.0.zip
The better version
(2.94 KiB) Downloaded 119 times
London_18-10-29_10.44.04.png
The new school
State Primary.zip
(2.66 KiB) Downloaded 55 times
London_18-10-28_20.33.15.png
The big school.
Last edited by Imran M on Mon Oct 29, 2018 14:28, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
NukeTheKitty
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Posts: 284
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:18
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

Re: State Primary

Post by NukeTheKitty » Mon Oct 29, 2018 0:00

why is the door so BIG :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█░▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▒▓▒▒░█
▄▀▀▄▄█░▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒█░░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░░█
█░░░░█░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░░░░█
▀▀▄▄█░▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▓▒█░░░█▒░░░░█▒░░█
▒▒▒▒█░▒▓▒▒▒▓▒▒▒█░░░▒░░░░▀░░░░█
▒▒▄▄█░▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒█░░█▄▄█▄▄█░░█
▒▒█░░░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▒▒█▄▄█░░█▄▄█░░░░░█▄▄█░░█▄▄█

User avatar
dirkidirk
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Posts: 182
Joined: Tue Dec 26, 2017 21:49
Location: Lehigh acres, Florida, USA
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Kyocera hydro view

Platform

Re: State Primary

Post by dirkidirk » Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:44

NukeTheKitty wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 0:00
why is the door so BIG :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yeah, and the windows to lol. In conclusion, this building is too BIG!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I HATE SCHOOL!! :x
...I once stayed awake for an entire night, is that healthy :?:

User avatar
Wekabu city
Inhabitant of a Conurbation
Reactions:
Posts: 444
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 21:07
Location: Somewhere in the nowhere
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Wiko Sunset 2

Platform

Plugin Creator

Re: State Primary

Post by Wekabu city » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:09

I agree, also I recommend doing some noise and removing the black outline. However it is a good building
Oh Hey, you probably stumbled upon a 1 yrs old post.

User avatar
Imran M
Inhabitant of a Conurbation
Reactions:
Posts: 450
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2018 13:41
Plugins: Show
Phone model: Huawei p8 lite

Platform

Plugin Creator

Re: State Primary

Post by Imran M » Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:25

Thanks for the suggestions! I'm not very good with pixel art. :D

User avatar
A guy from Malaysia
Former guy from Shireport
Reactions:
Posts: 4544
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 17:40
Location: At my house
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

Re: State Primary

Post by A guy from Malaysia » Tue Oct 30, 2018 20:34

I guess this buliding is for big people
Pray for Christchurch
...Goodbye Stefan, You always be number one 1975-2018

User avatar
Imran M
Inhabitant of a Conurbation
Reactions:
Posts: 450
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2018 13:41
Plugins: Show
Phone model: Huawei p8 lite

Platform

Plugin Creator

Re: State Primary

Post by Imran M » Sat Dec 22, 2018 17:43

Wow, I just realized how bad it looks. :cry:

Icker932
Settler
Reactions:
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2019 14:50
Plugins: Show
Phone model: Galaxy J5

Re: State Primary

Post by Icker932 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 14:54

Imran M wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 22:38
This is not my first plug in. Anyway, this is a pretty big school so it probably won't fit in your districts. But it has the biggest radius and provides education for 10,000 kids! (There's a new version, whick looks a bit better)
Where the plugin of giants for this :bt
[bA NEWBIE IN THEOTOWN :space [/b]

User avatar
Imran M
Inhabitant of a Conurbation
Reactions:
Posts: 450
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2018 13:41
Plugins: Show
Phone model: Huawei p8 lite

Platform

Plugin Creator

Re: State Primary

Post by Imran M » Thu Jan 17, 2019 21:01

Icker932 wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 14:54
Imran M wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 22:38
This is not my first plug in. Anyway, this is a pretty big school so it probably won't fit in your districts. But it has the biggest radius and provides education for 10,000 kids! (There's a new version, whick looks a bit better)
Where the plugin of giants for this :bt
I know! I'm thinking of doing it again.

User avatar
TheRetroGuy
Inhabitant of a Conurbation
Reactions:
Posts: 410
Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2018 17:54
Location: On the edge of a large table
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: A stolen phone

Platform

Re: State Primary

Post by TheRetroGuy » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:46

Imran M wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 21:01
Icker932 wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 14:54
Imran M wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 22:38
This is not my first plug in. Anyway, this is a pretty big school so it probably won't fit in your districts. But it has the biggest radius and provides education for 10,000 kids! (There's a new version, whick looks a bit better)
Where the plugin of giants for this :bt
I know! I'm thinking of doing it again.
nice avatar

User avatar
Imran M
Inhabitant of a Conurbation
Reactions:
Posts: 450
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2018 13:41
Plugins: Show
Phone model: Huawei p8 lite

Platform

Plugin Creator

Re: State Primary

Post by Imran M » Thu Feb 14, 2019 21:30

TheRetroGuy wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:46
Imran M wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 21:01
Icker932 wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 14:54

Where the plugin of giants for this :bt
I know! I'm thinking of doing it again.
nice avatar
I know right.
My avatar is so original.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Schools, Religion and Culture”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests