Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:39
DrillPeel wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 16:49
If plugin store won't replace forum, its ok
profile pic strangely cute
Lol thx
I like making plugins, :json
and building. :mine
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=6968&p=97138&hilit ... and#p97138 - About my nation.

jameslofton
Settler
Reactions:
Plugins: Show

Re: Plugin Store

Post by jameslofton » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:34

thanku

Chinasapling
Townsman
Reactions:

Post by Chinasapling » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:47

The biggest problem is the polarization of plug-in resources, which we do not want to see with plug-ins. No matter where plug-ins or modules are, I have never seen the behavior of separating similar resources. I think this behavior is silly or even unwise. Although it can earn diamonds, but what is the difference between this and free? I need to go to the official website first every time. Go back to the game and look for plug-ins. I strongly urge that plug-ins must be uploaded to the forum before they can be uploaded to the store. Otherwise, it will be troublesome, even cumbersome.I don't think there's any advantage in this way of management on both sides. I suggest that before uploading stores, they should be posted in forums, audited, and then uploaded to stores.

_Rock Fort_
Inhabitant of a Conurbation
Reactions:
Version: Beta
Phone model: Nokia 5

Post by _Rock Fort_ » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:18

Chinasapling wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:47
The biggest problem is the polarization of plug-in resources, which we do not want to see with plug-ins. No matter where plug-ins or modules are, I have never seen the behavior of separating similar resources. I think this behavior is silly or even unwise. Although it can earn diamonds, but what is the difference between this and free? I need to go to the official website first every time. Go back to the game and look for plug-ins. I strongly urge that plug-ins must be uploaded to the forum before they can be uploaded to the store. Otherwise, it will be troublesome, even cumbersome.I don't think there's any advantage in this way of management on both sides. I suggest that before uploading stores, they should be posted in forums, audited, and then uploaded to stores.
Thats why i hate when people make " pluginshop exclusive " plug-ins .... I still upload in the both or only in forum lol

Imran M
Reactions:
Phone model: Huawei p8 lite

Post by Imran M » Sat Feb 16, 2019 14:42

I've earned 6 grand worth of diamonds! It sometimes get lonely in showcase...
Secretary of Foreign Affairs of Adnijan.
I can do json files for people if they want me to (no fun).
My avatar is very original.

Imran M
Reactions:
Phone model: Huawei p8 lite

Post by Imran M » Sat Feb 16, 2019 14:46

_Rock Fort_ wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:18
Chinasapling wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:47
Thats why i hate when people make " pluginshop exclusive " plug-ins .... I still upload in the both or only in forum lol
Yes! I always think that! But it's really Lobby's only way to get rewarded for working on plugin support.
Secretary of Foreign Affairs of Adnijan.
I can do json files for people if they want me to (no fun).
My avatar is very original.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Forum”