United States of Arizelon [Status:2018 Midterms, Military&Economic Superpower]

You're the owner of a country and want to negotiate with other countries? Here is the right place to do so.

Moderator: Roleplay Moderators

JoshuaIND
Inhabitant of a Galaxy Cluster
Reactions:
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: I LOVE COMMUNISM

Re: United Federation of Arizelon [Status:Prepping to host the UNISPORT 2018, Military&Economic Superpower]

Post by JoshuaIND » Wed Dec 05, 2018 14:02

RyanVJ wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 14:01
JoshuaIND wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 13:59
RyanVJ wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 13:52

How much would you need. We have different variants for different uses.
I want the amount enough to build 5000 buildings to be delivered each month.
Hmm deal, we will send weekly shipments that will amount to 150 000 tonnes per month. That would cost you AR 5.5 Billion monthly
Hmmm... Okay. We can afford that.
...1300th!

RyanVJ
Reactions:
Phone model: Samsung Galaxy S7

Re: United Federation of Arizelon [Status:Prepping to host the UNISPORT 2018, Military&Economic Superpower]

Post by RyanVJ » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:35

PTV_4_People's_Television_Alternative_Logo_June_2017.png
NIGHTLY NEWSHOUR

COUNTRY GEARS UP FOR UPCOMING MIDTERMS; NAME CHANGE ALSO ON THE BALLOT

-The Federal Commission on Elections is gearing up for the December 17 mid term elections. The elections will have all 350 congressional seats and 75 senate seats, including 6 new senate seats from the two territories vying for statehood, Lawrence and Arsenia. The statehood bills are awaiting signature of the president after the 6 nation tour. The midterms will also be a plebiscite on the proposed name change of Congress under the 55th amendment to the constitution, changing the name of the country from the United Federation of Arizelon to the United States of Arizelon. The amendment was passed in the senate last month and is now awaiting ratification and must have at least 15 out of the 23 states to approve and ratify the amendment. Meanwhile campaigns nation wide are heating up as the midterms are expected to be a neck on neck, with the latest polls from the Arizelon Social Studies puts the ruling, left leaning Social Democrats, the party of the president at 46% with the opposition right wing Unionists polling at 42%, only 4 percentage points behind. But the survey says that there are still 23% of the respondents who associate themselves as independent that are still undecided.

In the house of representatives, the Democrats hold 194 seats, a 19 seat majority from the Unionist's 156 seats. There are currently 23 highly contested, "toss up" congressional districts. Meaning to say that these districts may either flip to either parties. The democrats have 14 seats that are in the toss up, compared to the unionist's 9 seats. With 10 democratic controlled districts still leaning blue and 147 unionist controlled districts still leaning red. If the Unionist win at least 19 out of these 23 seats, they could flip the house to their control, ending the 12 year streak of the democratic party. While in the senate, polls predict that it will remain firmly in the democratic control as the social dem's currently have 40 seats to the unionist's 29 seats with only 3 seats highly contested but all are democratic held seats. 8

With the said closeness in the polls, many political analysts say that the midterm election is a referendum on President Jaminal's way of governing the country, but the president personally holds a high approval and trust rating at 68% and 64% respectively which he was able to maintain for the past year. The country is now on a crossroads with a looming political battle for the books.

PRESIDENT JAMINAL SECURES SEVERAL AGREEMENTS IN 6 NATION TOUR
President Ryan Jaminal leaves Parameta for Candelonia as he is now on the end leg of his 6 nation tour, mostly to shore up support of major AAN members for the upcoming Inter-American Summit that will aim to ratify the Inter-American Free Trade Association and Agreement and the Inter-American Defense Treaty. The two treaties aim to strengthen the regional cooperation and strengthen the region's countries as a way to foster growth and development but at the same time prepare the AAN in strengthening its capabilities in deterring threats and secure peace in the region. The president also signed numerous business, military and cooperation agreements with the government's of the visited countries, ranging from arms deals, investments in infrastructure, energy, technology, manufacturing and industry, fueled by the Arizelean private financial sectors.

AAN SUMMIT TO OCCUR ON DEC.12
Secretary of State Ranjie Abne confirmed that the AAN Inter-American Summit will occur on Dec. 12 at Saldeca City. The Numerous heads of states of the various AAN members will meet to discuss and ratify numerous treaties and agreements such as the IAFTA and the Inter-American Defense Treaty. The AAN will also elect its new chairman and vice chairman for the year 2019.

That's your latest news at the hour
Stay tune to PTV NEWS
Hon. Ryan Jaminal
President of the United Federation of Arizala
IFIJ|SAITO member
With Courage and Optimism, we shall endure

Mabuhay ang Pilipino!

JoshuaIND
Reactions:

Post by JoshuaIND » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:46

Do you want the prata or not?

RyanVJ
Reactions:

Post by RyanVJ » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:54

JoshuaIND wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:46
What prata?
Hon. Ryan Jaminal
IFIJ|SAITO member

Mabuhay ang Pilipino!

Ahmad Nur Aizat
TheoTown Veteran
Reactions:
Phone model: Galaxy J7

Post by Ahmad Nur Aizat » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:21

RyanVJ wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:54
JoshuaIND wrote:
What prata?
Joshua's prata is bland, and tasteless...

JoshuaIND
Reactions:

Post by JoshuaIND » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:49

Ahmad Nur Aizat wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:21
RyanVJ wrote:
JoshuaIND wrote:
What prata?
No my prata is crispy and, well... If you want to add sugar or salt then tell me and the CEO.

Ahmad Nur Aizat
TheoTown Veteran
Reactions:

Post by Ahmad Nur Aizat » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:19

JoshuaIND wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:49
Ahmad Nur Aizat wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:21
RyanVJ wrote:

What prata?
No my prata is crispy and, well... If you want to add sugar or salt then tell me and the CEO.
Malaysia's prata is better, cause it has curry to dip in

TheBusinessMan
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:

Post by TheBusinessMan » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:44

Uhh what is prata and what's going on?

Monarch of P
Metropolitan
Reactions:
Phone model: Galaxy note 8

Post by Monarch of P » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:22

TheBusinessMan wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:44
Uhh what is prata and what's going on?
Its basically fried dough originating from india iirc. And i think theyre arguing about whose prata is better.
Prime minister of Angrypore,Governor of Bank Of Angrypore :bd ,Head of foreign relations :fire ,Head of Election counting department

TheBusinessMan
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:

Post by TheBusinessMan » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:36

Oh I was gonna bring some steak but ok

AvenJZR
Inhabitant of a Megalopolis
Reactions:
Phone model: UMI Plus

Post by AvenJZR » Sat Dec 08, 2018 15:10

I ain't gonna eat crispy prata.
Sounds and tastes weird
The road to hell is paved with good intentions
#FightLikeAizat

Republic of Telang
Think out of the box,venture beyond frontiers

RyanVJ
Reactions:

Post by RyanVJ » Sat Dec 08, 2018 16:17

President Jaminal will return to Arizelon tonight. A press conference will be held tomorrow regarding the trip.
Hon. Ryan Jaminal
IFIJ|SAITO member

Mabuhay ang Pilipino!

RyanVJ
Reactions:

Post by RyanVJ » Sat Dec 08, 2018 17:19

received_1140777342751141.png
Current standing before midterms
Credits to Aizat
Hon. Ryan Jaminal
IFIJ|SAITO member

Mabuhay ang Pilipino!

TheBusinessMan
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:

Post by TheBusinessMan » Sat Dec 08, 2018 21:11

Oh it's close but the union party needs 2 more votes

RyanVJ
Reactions:

Post by RyanVJ » Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:26

TheBusinessMan wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 21:11
Um what 2 votes? No one can get elected with only two votes
Hon. Ryan Jaminal
IFIJ|SAITO member

Mabuhay ang Pilipino!

Ahmad Nur Aizat
TheoTown Veteran
Reactions:

Post by Ahmad Nur Aizat » Sun Dec 09, 2018 13:38

RyanVJ wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:26
TheBusinessMan wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 21:11
Um what 2 votes? No one can get elected with only two votes
Lol well said 😂

RyanVJ
Reactions:

Post by RyanVJ » Sun Dec 09, 2018 15:58

Flag_of_the_President_of_the_Philippines_(1948-1951).svg.png
OFFICIAL PRESS CONFERENCE

*Ladies and gentlement, the President of Arizelon

P: Thank you pls sit. I am ready to take your questions. Yes you mam.

Reporter 1: Mr. President, what are the achievements of youe 6 nation tour and what does it have to do with the country?

P: Firstly we formed much closer tiea to our regional neighbours both north and south. We have signed multiple economic and defense agreements. Such as private sector investments of our companies to their economies, arms deals to strengthen pur neighbour's capacity to defend themselves and contribute to the AAN Defense Force, we also secured their support, for the IAFTA and other agreements to be signed in the upvoming AAN summit and finally the trip secured and affirmed our commitment to our regional allies in terms of economy and defense and I think that is beneficial to the country in the long run. Yes, you sir.

Reporter 2: Does the support of the said nations you visited for the IAFTA are formal and are on paper or are they just word of mouth? Cus there were speculations that the IAFTA may not be passed in the summit due to concerns of some AAN member states.

P: They are indeed on paper, a jointly signed memorandum supporting the IAFTA, and I am fully confident that the IAFTA will be signed this coming december 12 by a great majority atleast, of AAN members. You mam, over there.

Reporter 3: Mr. President does the Joint Defense Treaty will prompt deployment of our troops to various parts of the region as feared by some critics of the said agreement?

P: Let me make it clear. This agreement will not permit deployment of troops that are not necessary for the organization. There are only certain thresholds to which we can deploy our troops and this treaty, will not engage us to unecessary conflict. Yes, you over there.

Reporter 4: Mr. President, are you confident that the Agreements will be ratified by the senate? There are some speculations on capitol hill that some democratic senators raise their concerns regarding IAFTA and the Defense treaty.

P: I am confident and I have talked to Senate President Jan Batrina this morning. He assured me enough support is there to pass these agreements through the senate and if the senate has any objections or concerns then we are willing to talk.

To be continued....
Hon. Ryan Jaminal
IFIJ|SAITO member

Mabuhay ang Pilipino!

TheBusinessMan
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:

Post by TheBusinessMan » Sun Dec 09, 2018 23:20

Oof

RyanVJ
Reactions:

Post by RyanVJ » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:42

Press Conference Part 2

Reporter 4: Mr. President, as the midterms are approaching and polls show a neck and neck race especially in the house, when will you start hitting the campaign trail?

P: Well after tomorrow's AAN summit, I will hit tbe campaign trail. We will go to the swing states and I will canpaign on some hotly contested states. But as early as noe I am talking to the party leadership to asses our startegies and areas of improvement especially in our field of work. Umm, yes you there.

Reporter 5: Mr. President, are you ready incase the house democrats lose their majority? And how will you keep passing your progressive Arizelon legislative agenda especially the IAFTA treaty which the Unionist party denounces?

P: I will hit the campaign trail and lend a hand to our fellow democrats to keep our majority in the house. If we tell to the people of Arizelon our successes in passing meaningful legislation to ease their lives then I believe this coming election we have a good chance to keep the houze regardless of the polls. But I am ready and already working with both parties as I am the president of not just the democrats but all Arizeleans. As for the IAFTA,I am confident that we can ratify it before the new congress takes seat this January 20th.

Thats all thank you very much.
Hon. Ryan Jaminal
IFIJ|SAITO member

Mabuhay ang Pilipino!

RyanVJ
Reactions:

Post by RyanVJ » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:57

Special NewsHour for the AAN summit will be posted tonight
Hon. Ryan Jaminal
IFIJ|SAITO member

Mabuhay ang Pilipino!

RyanVJ
Reactions:

Post by RyanVJ » Fri Dec 14, 2018 17:18

On this day, December 14th 1960, The nation's 23rd president, Jack Fitzgerald was elected in one of the most contentious elections in the country's history....In memory of John F. Kennedy
Hon. Ryan Jaminal
IFIJ|SAITO member

Mabuhay ang Pilipino!

RyanVJ
Reactions:

Post by RyanVJ » Fri Dec 14, 2018 17:23

Arizelean Armed Forces Medley
Hon. Ryan Jaminal
IFIJ|SAITO member

Mabuhay ang Pilipino!

RyanVJ
Reactions:

Post by RyanVJ » Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:31

PTV SPECIAL NEWSHOUR
AAN ANNUAL SUMMIT

AAN LEADERS SIGN IAFTA, DEFENSE TREATY

-Last Wednesday the leaders of the AAN member states gathered in the Presidential Winter Palace north of Saldeca city to kickoff the 1st day of negotiations for the IAFTA treaty and the AAN Defense Treaty. The 1st round of negotiations lasted for 4 hours and some changes are made on the two main agreements. The next day the leaders gathered again for the final round of negotiations and after 2 hours, a final draft for the said agreements where finalized and in the AAN Grand Dinner Event last night at the Maharlika Palace in the Capital, the leaders of the member states simultaenously signed the agreements. The IAFTA and the Defense Treaty will have 30 days for the member states to ratify. Once ratified by a majority of its members, the treatises will go into effect 15 days after. A final version of the said treaties will be released tonight.

NEW AAN LEADERSHIP ELECTED
-The various heads of states elected the new AAN chairman and vice chairman in an executive session of the General Assembly in New Manhattan. The new chairman of the AAN is Hon. Arthur Swanson of Reagold and the new Vice Chairman is Hon. Winfield Schronnen of Genovia. Mr. Swanson previously worked as the head representative of Reagold for the AAN for 12 years and served as chairman of the defense council in 2005 to 2008. Mr. Schronnen worked as the Foreign Minister of Genovia from 2004 to 2008 and Defense Minister from 2008 to 2010 before working as the head representative of Genovia in the AAN from 2012 to present. The new chairman is the youngest electes chairman at 43 years of age and the new vice chair as well at the age of 42.
Hon. Ryan Jaminal
IFIJ|SAITO member

Mabuhay ang Pilipino!

RyanVJ
Reactions:

Re: United Federation of Arizelon [Status:2018 Midterms, Military&Economic Superpower]

Post by RyanVJ » Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:52

PTV4-LOGO-2017-V2-0.png
PTV SPECIAL ELECTION COVERAGE
2018 MIDTERMS

POLLS SET TO OPEN TODAY

-The Federal Election Commission announced that polls will open and that so far preparations for the elections are complete. The following are the opening of the polls:

1.8am Eastern time(East Coast)
2.8am Midwest time(Midwest)
3.8:15am Mountain time(Rockies Region)
4.8:15am Pacific Ttme(West Coast
Hon. Ryan Jaminal
IFIJ|SAITO member

Mabuhay ang Pilipino!

RyanVJ
Reactions:

Re: United Federation of Arizelon [Status:2018 Midterms, Military&Economic Superpower]

Post by RyanVJ » Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:50

PTV4-LOGO-2017-V2-0.png
PTV MIDTERM COVERAGE

POLLS OPEN NATIONWIDE

-Election polls have opened nationwide as long lines are cueing outside polling centers. The Federal Election Commission, the federal agency in charge of the whole election, says turnout has been higher than anticipated and they expect to reach atleast 75% of registered voters voting, making this midterm with the highest voter turnout since 1962. The commission said that overall the election is going smoothly with only 185 e-voting machines reported to malfunction out of the 500 000 machines nationwide, most reporting only minor technical glitches.

The following are the closing times of polls per timezone:
1. 7PM Eastern Time(EST)
2. 7PM Central Time(CST)
3. 7:15PM Mountain time(MST)
4. 7:15PM Pacific Time(PST)

| 2:30PM EST | 1:30PM CST | 12:30 PM MST | 11:30 AM PST
Hon. Ryan Jaminal
IFIJ|SAITO member

Mabuhay ang Pilipino!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic