Prokhorovka City

Display your city's beauty to the world. Capture and share captivating screenshots of your urban creations in this community forum. Inspire others with your remarkable designs and receive recognition for your visionary city-building skills!
MayorRascalov
Small-town resident
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

Prokhorovka City

Post by MayorRascalov »

Hey there fellow mayors, I welcome you all to Prokhorovka City. It is a first class urbanized city with a population of more than 6,000 people. It is one of the economical cities of Live Oaks. It has its own government and it is classified as a small city. Based on the LOCPD findings, it is on top 3 on resiliency, top 4 as the most competitive city, and it is found on top 4 as the most wealthiest city on the country.

Trivia: Most of the people residing here have the same bloodline with each other. Most of the families living here are named Macugar, Balt, Pacasm, Datu-Haron, Garangan, and Papandayan. And all of these are under the families of Datu Taurac. Basically they are all RELATIVES. This is the only city in the region where everyone that you have seen on the street are relatives. The remaining population are just immigrants and students from other regions in the country.
Attachments
Some of the residents built their homes on the hill. It also features a small lake where people have turned into a small tourist attraction where people can swim when they want to.
Some of the residents built their homes on the hill. It also features a small lake where people have turned into a small tourist attraction where people can swim when they want to.
This is the "Lifestyle District" of the city. Where markets, malls, restaurants, and some well known stores are found in town.
This is the "Lifestyle District" of the city. Where markets, malls, restaurants, and some well known stores are found in town.
The factories and industrials found on the city. They generate basic goods and services for the people of Prokhorovka.
The factories and industrials found on the city. They generate basic goods and services for the people of Prokhorovka.
The Battle of Prokhorovka Memorial stands with its pride. It is one of the major historical tourist attractions in the country. Top is the City Hall and the lower lift is the known "Lala Tulpan" Mosque.
The Battle of Prokhorovka Memorial stands with its pride. It is one of the major historical tourist attractions in the country. Top is the City Hall and the lower lift is the known "Lala Tulpan" Mosque.
This is the map of the city. Most of the people live on the city proper and a few residents chose to live on the lower left hill.
This is the map of the city. Most of the people live on the city proper and a few residents chose to live on the lower left hill.

CommanderABab
AB
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: Prokhorovka City

Post by CommanderABab »

Looks like a great place to live!

wetguy
Inhabitant of a Megalopolis
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by wetguy »

It's nice, but I think there should be more buildings near the highway.

MayorRascalov
Small-town resident
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by MayorRascalov »

wetguy wrote:
11 Oct 2018, 02:35
Thanks! Looks like the city will look like that until now.. I based it on my hometown and also I based it at the tutorial city in SimCity 5.

CommanderABab
AB
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by CommanderABab »

wetguy wrote:
11 Oct 2018, 02:35
It's a new highway. Give it time :)

RyanVJ
Inhabitant of a Supercluster
Reactions:

Platform

Post by RyanVJ »

Very nice city, also its my first time encountering a russian-filipino

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Screenshots”