A naval base

Share your ideas about possible future content here.
AndreitheTare
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

Platform

A naval base

Post by AndreitheTare »

The naval bases could be created in special military areas. We could build there a dock, a headquarters, a shipbuilding yard(so we can give ship orders), a guard post, some barracks, navy depots, ammunition depot, naval base zone, a navy flag (for decoration purposes), a naval school and a small heliport for 2 helicopters.

We could order at the shipbuilding yard frigates, corvettes, landing crafts, aircraft carriers and helicopter carriers, coastal patrol ships and submarines. With this new feature, we could add a new disaster, called The Kraken, that could attack islands, docks and shore-placed buildings. The Kraken can be defeated with ships of any type. The Kraken will not appear automatically but it can be selected from the disasters menu.

The ships can also have some other roles, like shooting down UFO's and satisfying medical needs.
Last edited by AndreitheTare on 29 Jul 2018, 20:42, edited 2 times in total.

wetguy
Inhabitant of a Megalopolis
Reactions:
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: A naval base

Post by wetguy »

@AndreitheTare , I agree with your idea to add buildings for naval bases, but not your idea for a new disaster.

AndreitheTare
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:

Platform

Post by AndreitheTare »

I will make a small edit: The disaster is simply selectable, not automatic. That means you can launch the disaster if you like but the disaster will not appear automatically.

wetguy
Inhabitant of a Megalopolis
Reactions:
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by wetguy »

AndreitheTare wrote:
29 Jul 2018, 20:30
I will make a small edit: The disaster is simply selectable, not automatic. That means you can launch the disaster if you like but the disaster will not appear automatically.
No, I think the whole idea of a Kraken disaster in Theotown is a bad idea. It would be extremely hard to implement and is too fantastical for Theotown.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Suggestions”