United Federation of Arizelon [Status:Prepping to host the UNISPORT 2018, Military&Economic Superpower]

You're the owner of a country and want to negotiate with other countries? Here is the right place to do so.

Moderator: Roleplay Moderators

Ace_TFC
Inhabitant of a Supercluster
Reactions:
Plugins: Show
Phone model: Huawei GR3 2017

Re: United Federation of Arizelon [Status:Back to Normal, WBF, Military&Economic Superpower]

Post by Ace_TFC » Mon Jul 09, 2018 13:41

RyanVJ wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 13:40
Even if ours happened in an urban setting, it happened in a city not really an economic hub nor is a major one.I based the coup on the turkish coup and their stocks didnt crashed, there is only a slump but quickly recovered. We expect this drop to quickly bounce back in tomorrows opening.
Didn't the coup cause a currency crisis??

President Damien Scott De Guzman
President of the United Nations of Avalon
Founder of the TTO
HIC, EPMU, STEEL PACT, RMC MEMBER
For the Greater Glory of God

RyanVJ
Inhabitant of a Galaxy Cluster
Reactions:
Phone model: Samsung Galaxy S7

Re: United Federation of Arizelon [Status:Back to Normal, WBF, Military&Economic Superpower]

Post by RyanVJ » Mon Jul 09, 2018 13:43

PTV NEWS
RESERVE TO LOWER INTEREST RATE TO BACKTRACK SLUMP CAUSED BY COUP

-The reserve has lowered rates from 2.3% to 1.8% to offset losses due to the coup. Though the reserve assured that the financial markets are stable and the economy would quickly recover as no long term effect is seen by the coup wich was quicly subdued.
Hon. Ryan Jaminal
President of the United Federation of Arizala
IFIJ|SAITO member
With Courage and Optimism, we shall endure

Mabuhay ang Pilipino!

RyanVJ
Reactions:

Post by RyanVJ » Mon Jul 09, 2018 13:45

Ace_TFC wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 13:41
RyanVJ wrote:
Even if ours happened in an urban setting, it happened in a city not really an economic hub nor is a major one.I based the coup on the turkish coup and their stocks didnt crashed, there is only a slump but quickly recovered. We expect this drop to quickly bounce back in tomorrows opening.
No. Our currency even shot up from 18 to like 40 USD base on the latest report in the ICE. And how does a coup cause a currency crisis? It didnt last a day and it was swiftly taken care of.
Hon. Ryan Jaminal
IFIJ|SAITO member

Mabuhay ang Pilipino!

Ace_TFC
Reactions:

Post by Ace_TFC » Mon Jul 09, 2018 13:53

RyanVJ wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 13:45
Ace_TFC wrote:
RyanVJ wrote:
No. Our currency even shot up from 18 to like 40 USD base on the latest report in the ICE. And how does a coup cause a currency crisis? It didnt last a day and it was swiftly taken care of.
I meant that the Turkish coup caused a currency crisis. And I based my rebellion of the Philippine one. The stock market grew and the currency slightly strengthened during that time

Founder of the TTO

RyanVJ
Reactions:

Post by RyanVJ » Mon Jul 09, 2018 13:56

Ace_TFC wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 13:53
RyanVJ wrote:
Ace_TFC wrote:

I meant that the Turkish coup caused a currency crisis. And I based my rebellion of the Philippine one. The stock market grew and the currency slightly strengthened during that time
Well the turkish one almost defeated Erdogan, and lasted a full day and even took some parts of the capital, so no, my coup has not caused a currency crisis and in no way it should. The coup only lasted 10 hours and didnt expand beyond Wilmington downtown. And any damaged caused by it to the capital is minimal. So we expect a swift recovery and continuation of growth.
Hon. Ryan Jaminal
IFIJ|SAITO member

Mabuhay ang Pilipino!

RyanVJ
Reactions:

Post by RyanVJ » Mon Jul 09, 2018 14:06

So @mylifelenenser is currently making an aircraft carrier plugin and has requested me to post this so as to inform the community. For questions, he is quite active in Discord using the same name (as far as i know) And he is currently working on flags and stuff.
Hon. Ryan Jaminal
IFIJ|SAITO member

Mabuhay ang Pilipino!

Ace_TFC
Reactions:

Post by Ace_TFC » Mon Jul 09, 2018 14:09

RyanVJ wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 13:56
Ace_TFC wrote:
RyanVJ wrote:

Well the turkish one almost defeated Erdogan, and lasted a full day and even took some parts of the capital, so no, my coup has not caused a currency crisis and in no way it should. The coup only lasted 10 hours and didnt expand beyond Wilmington downtown. And any damaged caused by it to the capital is minimal. So we expect a swift recovery and continuation of growth.
Well that would depend. The Marawi Crisis mainly affected the heart of the city and still, it managed to cause a slump in the Mindanao economy.

Also, looking back at what you said, our rebellion lasted a day, and it only took place in the jungle where no infrastructure was harmed. It also happened weeks ago so surely it has been prosperous.

Come to think about it, did Svostine's stock and currency drop when they were threatened?

Founder of the TTO

RyanVJ
Reactions:

Post by RyanVJ » Mon Jul 09, 2018 14:18

Ace_TFC wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 14:09
RyanVJ wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 13:56
Ace_TFC wrote:

Well that would depend. The Marawi Crisis mainly affected the heart of the city and still, it managed to cause a slump in the Mindanao economy.

Also, looking back at what you said, our rebellion lasted a day, and it only took place in the jungle where no infrastructure was harmed. It also happened weeks ago so surely it has been prosperous.

Come to think about it, did Svostine's stock and currency drop when they were threatened?
Base on the report, as far as I know, they retained their growth pattern.
Hon. Ryan Jaminal
IFIJ|SAITO member

Mabuhay ang Pilipino!

RyanVJ
Reactions:

Post by RyanVJ » Mon Jul 09, 2018 15:24

...lel, the requests are flooding so much, and the
clothing lines, im at a lost for words lol
Hon. Ryan Jaminal
IFIJ|SAITO member

Mabuhay ang Pilipino!

Ace_TFC
Reactions:

Post by Ace_TFC » Mon Jul 09, 2018 15:26

RyanVJ wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 15:24
...I'm actually gonna try a different format to the requests now. It's tiring sending individual requests to each country

Founder of the TTO

RyanVJ
Reactions:

Post by RyanVJ » Mon Jul 09, 2018 15:32

Mine - This is my plugin, don't reuse any contents of it without my explicit permission.
Ace_TFC wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 15:26
RyanVJ wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 15:24
...I'm actually gonna try a different format to the requests now. It's tiring sending individual requests to each country
Btw your clothing lines are beloved here, you could consider building more stores and such
Hon. Ryan Jaminal
IFIJ|SAITO member

Mabuhay ang Pilipino!

RyanVJ
Reactions:

Post by RyanVJ » Mon Jul 09, 2018 15:37

PTV NEWS
STORES PREPARE FOR BLACK FRIDAY SALES

-As per tradition started by some clothing stores 50 years ago as part lf an advertisement scheme, stores and malls across the country are preparing for the Black Friday Sale. Online stores are also gearing for the rush of buyers. This is also helped by the second round of wage hikes kicking in this week, adding more purchasing power to middle class consumers. Last year saw a whoppinh AR 455 billion in consumer spendjng during the 3 day ordeal. Now it is expected that the last year's record will broken to upwards of up to an estimated AR 700 billion.
Hon. Ryan Jaminal
IFIJ|SAITO member

Mabuhay ang Pilipino!

Ace_TFC
Reactions:

Post by Ace_TFC » Mon Jul 09, 2018 15:37

You know what, just to make it easier for both of us. Why not we have both food businesses and manufacturers operate in both of our countries, and that clothing lines of Rhinestone will build more stores in Arizelon, in exchange of having the same in Rhinestone

Founder of the TTO

RyanVJ
Reactions:

Post by RyanVJ » Mon Jul 09, 2018 15:40

Ace_TFC wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 15:37
You know what, just to make it easier for both of us. Why not we have both food businesses and manufacturers operate in both of our countries, and that clothing lines of Rhinestone will build more stores in Arizelon, in exchange of having the same in Rhinestone
That would be great. We could create a joint economic board to process these. We will welcome them, (we would also exempt grab from the jones act since there is a monopoly of Uber in most cities just to break the monopoly.)
Hon. Ryan Jaminal
IFIJ|SAITO member

Mabuhay ang Pilipino!

RyanVJ
Reactions:

Post by RyanVJ » Wed Jul 11, 2018 17:45

PTV_4_People's_Television_Alternative_Logo_June_2017.png
NIGHTLY NEWSHOUR

COUP LEADERS SENTENCED TO DEATH: 3000 COUP CONSPIRATORS ARRESTED
-Gen Magdalo and Major Martin is found guilty by the Wilmington District Court no.2. The Judge ordered that the two be executed 3 days after in an undisclosed location, only known to the victims of the family. The two leaders' legal counsel has filed a motion for reconsideration to the Court of Appeals pending reply. Meanwhile, 3000 people have been arrested, ranging from the military to the private sector. Dept. of Homeland Security said that this will be the last of the arrests since base on AIA intel, this are all the conspirators that survived beyond the coup. Meanwhile Wilmington downtown is now back on business as the Dept of Public Works has finished its reconstruction program. NSNBC has resumed broadcast after the said incident.

FED NORMALIZES RATES AS MARKET RESUMES GROWTH AFTER SLUMP
-The Federal Reserve(yep, I changed the name) has raised back to normal levels the interests rates from 1.8% to 2.3%. This comes as the SFSE and BASDAQ recorded today a rise of up to 12%, breaking the slump for the past 2 trading days. The reserve says the economy will still grow at an average of 40% and the government's stimulus and shock therapy is a big boost to the country's market to prevent the continuation of the slump after the coup. The markets are expected to resume its normal rise and investors are again confident of the political climate as the main conspirators are captured and tried, marking an end to an event that shocked the nation.

Thats your latest news at this hour
Stay tune to PTV NEWS
Hon. Ryan Jaminal
IFIJ|SAITO member

Mabuhay ang Pilipino!

RyanVJ
Reactions:

Post by RyanVJ » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:09

PTV_4_People's_Television_Alternative_Logo_June_2017.png
AFTERNOON NEWSHOUR

PRESIDENT, GOV'T OFFICIALS ATTEND MEMORIAL SERVICE FOR COUP VICTIMS

-President Jaminal,Vice President Alon and members of the cabinet and congress converged in the National Cathedral for the memorial service of over 175 civilians and servicemen and women who were killed in the coup. Each member gave a short memorial speech then last is the President.
President Jaminal
In times where our camaraderie is tested, in times where our fundamental ideals on which our nation is founded on is put to the test, men and women from all walks of life stand in solidarity to defend the country which we so love. Today we are here to remember those who sacrificed for our country and to those who suffered and lost their lives in the struggle. Never should this administration, generation nor this nation forget the sacrifices they bestowed in the altars of liberty. The blood, toils, tears and sweat on which they sacrificed for us to stand here today and in the defense of freedom has proven once more that our people will never subscribe to tyranny, for we always shall, will and have endured.
TRAVEL BAN ON ARSTOTZKA REMOVED
-The Civil Aviation Authority and the Department of Foreign Affairs has removed its Immigration Alert Level 5, which equates to a complete travel ban, on Arstotzka. In a press release, the DFA said that the cooling tensions and subsequent stability in the diplomacy of the nation has allowed for normalization of travel between the two countries. Meanwhile the DFA retains the Alert Level 5 on Valkyrie due to recent spike in hostilities and violence.

Thats your latest news at this hour
Stay tune to PTV NEWS
Hon. Ryan Jaminal
IFIJ|SAITO member

Mabuhay ang Pilipino!

RyanVJ
Reactions:

Post by RyanVJ » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:11

Fun Fact
The same constitution is in placed which was created in 1815. The only articles to have changed from the first republic up to the Union Articles 7, 8 and 9 which constitutes the 3 branches of government, the rest are still the same all throughout.
Hon. Ryan Jaminal
IFIJ|SAITO member

Mabuhay ang Pilipino!

RyanVJ
Reactions:

Post by RyanVJ » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:11

Fun Fact
We love beer, craft beer, german beer, any beer.
Hon. Ryan Jaminal
IFIJ|SAITO member

Mabuhay ang Pilipino!

RyanVJ
Reactions:

Post by RyanVJ » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:12

Fun Fact
there are 21 states in total
Hon. Ryan Jaminal
IFIJ|SAITO member

Mabuhay ang Pilipino!

RyanVJ
Reactions:

Post by RyanVJ » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:13

Fun Fact
I haven't posted the lore behind the flag
Hon. Ryan Jaminal
IFIJ|SAITO member

Mabuhay ang Pilipino!

RyanVJ
Reactions:

Post by RyanVJ » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:20

updated the local government tab in the info section to add the top 10 cities
Hon. Ryan Jaminal
IFIJ|SAITO member

Mabuhay ang Pilipino!

RyanVJ
Reactions:

Post by RyanVJ » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:23

Hon. Ryan Jaminal
IFIJ|SAITO member

Mabuhay ang Pilipino!

RyanVJ
Reactions:

Post by RyanVJ » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:23

Hon. Ryan Jaminal
IFIJ|SAITO member

Mabuhay ang Pilipino!

RyanVJ
Reactions:

Post by RyanVJ » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:25

Hon. Ryan Jaminal
IFIJ|SAITO member

Mabuhay ang Pilipino!

RyanVJ
Reactions:

Post by RyanVJ » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:29

Fun Fact
To get a semi auto, 3 rigorous backround checks, 2 interviews, a full checkup including mental, physical and emotional health and 3-2 hour seminars are needed which takes a month, then another week to get a license, but semi auto's cannot be carried in public and may only be used in firing ranges. People with criminal records or a history of mental or emotional instability are automatically not allowed to carry any gun.
Hon. Ryan Jaminal
IFIJ|SAITO member

Mabuhay ang Pilipino!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Role Play”