Anti-skyscraper Big Buildings Project

Plug-in related stuff can be discussed here.

Moderator: Plugin Moderators

Henkster
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:

Platform

Anti-skyscraper Big Buildings Project

Post by Henkster »

Ok so I am not a plugin maker. I'm terrible. People in the theotown community who are good at making plug-ins or enjoy it, please listen up :
WE NEED TO HAVE BUILDINGS THAT ARE LOW OR HIGH BUT THEY NEED TO HAVE LARGE BASES.

WE HAVE TOO MANY BUILDINGS THAT ARE THIN AND HIGH AND IT'S LOOKING STUPID AND UNREALISTIC.

WE NEED LARGE BASE BUILDINGS AND DENSER BUILDINGS AS IN: SUPER DENSE LOOKING, BUT NOT TALL.

I hope everyone understands what I'm saying and please post the zip codes and plug-ins of any buildings you make that I've mentioned that we should make in this topic. Or talk about it or anything.

MY CITY IS LOOKING VERY UGLY AND STUPID WITH TOO MANY TALL BUILDINGS ALL OVER THE WHOLE CITY.

WE NEED MORE DENSE BUILDINGS LIKE ONES IN LAGOS, NIGERIA 🇳🇬

-thank you
-merci
-dankie
-dank je
-ngyabonga

yusuf8a684
Reactions:

Re: Anti-skyscraper Big Buildings Project

Post by yusuf8a684 »

Yeah, your right and MONTEMARINO has good buildings which you want

Henkster
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Henkster »

yusuf8a684 wrote:
13 Jun 2018, 01:21
Yeah, your right and MONTEMARINO has good buildings which you want
Yeah I even asked him for them a while ago, but can't any one else make? Are you good at making buildings?

cesareborgia94
Reactions:

Post by cesareborgia94 »

Have fun destroying plugin texture space with large bases. It is almost similar with high skyscrapers. They destroy plugin texture space.

And those caps lock is not gonna convince more plugin creators to follow your whims.

And you made ugly buildings? Who cares? Just make the buildings, even as ugly plugin as Artem he still posted it. Just do it, and if people criticize just improve or ignore it, your choice. Don't use the excuses of "my building is ugly, please do what I think the building should be" as an excuse to make other plugin creators do yours or as an excuse to have no motivation in plugin creation.

"Buildings that are thin and high and looks stupid and unrealistic"
It's their choice of architecture, if you dont like it dont use their plugin. Too much complaining I see here but no actions to fix the problem.

Also CAPS LOCK DOES NOT MAKE THE SENTENCE IMPORTANT.

Henkster
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Henkster »

cesareborgia94 wrote:
13 Jun 2018, 08:03
Have fun destroying plugin texture space with large bases. It is almost similar with high skyscrapers. They destroy plugin texture space.

And those caps lock is not gonna convince more plugin creators to follow your whims.

And you made ugly buildings? Who cares? Just make the buildings, even as ugly plugin as Artem he still posted it. Just do it, and if people criticize just improve or ignore it, your choice. Don't use the excuses of "my building is ugly, please do what I think the building should be" as an excuse to make other plugin creators do yours or as an excuse to have no motivation in plugin creation.

It's their choice of architecture, if you dont like it dont use their plugin. Too much complaining I see here but no actions to fix the problem.

😂😂😂Whatever dude.

obiwan
Small-town resident
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Platform

Post by obiwan »

Henkster wrote:
13 Jun 2018, 15:20
cesareborgia94 wrote:

😂😂😂Whatever dude.
Respect bro. Hmm. No one will made for you if you suggest like this.

Alphajos3312
Small-town resident
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Alphajos3312 »

Not only skyscrapers, 7x7 building base and more would eat so much texture space. My plugins contain several building with 8x8 size. It made me suffer for downloading new plugins unless i resize and re fit in again. So, better collaborate plugin with someone to make smaller, better, and useful plugins. Ask from developer's help if needed.

Henkster
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Henkster »

Alphajos3312 wrote:
13 Jun 2018, 21:38
Not only skyscrapers, 7x7 building base and more would eat so much texture space. My plugins contain several building with 8x8 size. It made me suffer for downloading new plugins unless i resize and re fit in again. So, better collaborate plugin with someone to make smaller, better, and useful plugins. Ask from developer's help if needed.
Ohhh wow, I actualy didn't have any idea abt this.. Mhm wow. Merci

Henkster
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Henkster »

cesareborgia94 wrote:

Désolé, assasino crède fan ! Are you Italian are you like ac brotherhood?

malsa
Inhabitant of a Multiverse
Reactions:

Platform

Post by malsa »

Henkster wrote:
14 Jun 2018, 06:34
cesareborgia94 wrote:

He Malaysian and also I disagree this

Henkster
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Henkster »

A guy from Shireport wrote:
14 Jun 2018, 07:11
Henkster wrote:
14 Jun 2018, 06:34
cesareborgia94 wrote:

He Malaysian and also I disagree this
Oh ok. J'me on colère 😡 idiote

malsa
Inhabitant of a Multiverse
Reactions:

Platform

Post by malsa »

Wow i need to study french for that

THEMAX
Inhabitant of a Universe
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by THEMAX »

I suggest you use modulable buildings instead, like montemarino paris building, it is easier and you can make the shape you want.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Plug-In Discussion”