Moderators: THEMAX, Roleplay Moderators

RyanVJ
Inhabitant of a Supercluster
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

Platform

International Credit System

Post by RyanVJ »

The International Credit System is tasked to release a weekly credit rating of countries. Credit rating tells a company, a bank or an investor whether or not this country has a high or low possibility of credit failure or simply put it, if you lend a country money, credit rating will tell you the likeliness that the country that you loaned money can actually pay yoh back that money. This is to ensure a more realistic approach in economics. We will base the credit rating on:
-Your economy in general
-Future prospects
-Growth rate
-Spending
-Loaning and Investment activities
-Health of your banks
-Currency exchange

Countries with a more developed economy has higher credit ratings. To know how your country is developed. Of you have a GDP per capita income of more than $30 000 then you are developed. $40 000 USD is highlt developed and $50 000 simply put you are at a level of the USA.

We will release our first credit rating in a few hours. Note this has effects on your economy.
Last edited by RyanVJ on 28 May 2018, 15:40, edited 2 times in total.

RyanVJ
Reactions:

Platform

Re: International Banking System

Post by RyanVJ »

Note that if you spend more and more, this may lead into credit downgrading. This rating also tells companies and investors if they will get their moneys worth in investing in the said country.

Ace_TFC
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Ace_TFC »

RyanVJ wrote:
24 May 2018, 03:17
The International Banking System is tasked to release a weekly credit rating of countries. Credit rating tells a company, a bank or an investor whether or not this country has a high or low possibility of credit failure or simply put it, if you lend a country money, credit rating will tell you the likeliness that the country that you loaned money can actually pay yoh back that money. This is to ensure a more realistic approach in economics. We will base the credit rating on:
-Your economy in general
-Future prospects
-Growth rate
-Spending
-Health of your banks
-Currency exchange

Countries with a more developed economy has higher credit ratings. To know how your country is developed. Of you have a GDP per capita income of more than $30 000 then you are developed. $40 000 USD is highlt developed and $50 000 simply put you are at a level of the USA.

We will release our first credit rating in a few hours. Note this has effects on your economy.
This is actually a good idea. However I would like to note that some country's GDP per capita is calculated wrong. I suggest that you try to calculate them properly if you want to show the right rating

Ace_TFC
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Ace_TFC »

Ace_TFC wrote:
24 May 2018, 03:43
RyanVJ wrote:
The International Banking System is tasked to release a weekly credit rating of countries. Credit rating tells a company, a bank or an investor whether or not this country has a high or low possibility of credit failure or simply put it, if you lend a country money, credit rating will tell you the likeliness that the country that you loaned money can actually pay yoh back that money. This is to ensure a more realistic approach in economics. We will base the credit rating on:
-Your economy in general
-Future prospects
-Growth rate
-Spending
-Health of your banks
-Currency exchange

This is actually a good idea. However I would like to note that some country's GDP per capita is calculated wrong. I suggest that you try to calculate them properly if you want to show the right rating
I went digging for a bit and I discovered the real GDP per capita of countries:

Arizelon: 1,657 AR
Arkhaza: 1,501 ARB

I can actually help in categorizing the countries for you. It may take a while since I'll travel for today.

RyanVJ
Reactions:

Platform

Post by RyanVJ »

Ace_TFC wrote:
24 May 2018, 03:43
RyanVJ wrote:
-Your economy in general
-Future prospects
-Growth rate
-Spending
-Health of your banks
-Currency exchange

Yes i would do that but for now i will not include yet the gdp in the first rating since there is alot of you guys, ill base the first rating on the stock exchange, currency exchange etc.

RyanVJ
Reactions:

Platform

Post by RyanVJ »

I would not include the GDP in basing your credit ratings cus they are too damn complicated to compute so your GDP's will remain regardless. Ill base on the stock exchange and such.

RyanVJ
Reactions:

Platform

Post by RyanVJ »

Credit Rating as of 5-24-18
Picture1.png
Picture1.png (92.57 KiB) Viewed 6353 times
Picture3.png
Picture3.png (55.4 KiB) Viewed 6353 times

RyanVJ
Reactions:

Platform

Post by RyanVJ »

Credit Rating
AA+ GOOD
AA
AA-
BB+ POSITIVE
BB STABLE
BB- NEGATIVE
CC+ HIGHLY SPECULATIVE
CC SUBSTANTIAL RISK
CC- EXTREMELY SPECULATIVE
C DEFAULT IMMINENT
DD IN DEFAULT

RyanVJ
Reactions:

Platform

Post by RyanVJ »

If your country is not included, kindly let me know immediately.

Kylie Schreave
Plugin Helper
Reactions:
Version: Beta

Platform

Post by Kylie Schreave »

Renev - BB - Highly Speculative ?

RyanVJ
Reactions:

Platform

Post by RyanVJ »

Kylie Schreave wrote:
24 May 2018, 08:39
Renev - BB - Highly Speculative ?
Well yes, due to the impending conflict regarding Valkyrie's project unity, and fears of war does not convey confidence in investors and foreign banks, so we gave them a highly speculative rating. But we will update it in the next rating depending on the outcome.

Henderion The Mayor
Inhabitant of a Galaxy
Reactions:
Location: Pevosi,Freetradezonia (Tanjong Sepat,Selangor,Malaysia)

Platform

Post by Henderion The Mayor »

So,how you determined by the value of rate by ISE and Currency Value? is based on up and down every week or others method?

RyanVJ
Reactions:

Platform

Post by RyanVJ »

Henderion The Mayor wrote:
24 May 2018, 08:52
So,how you determined by the value of rate by ISE and Currency Value? is based on up and down every week or others method?
I base it on the stock exchange, currency exchane and current events in that country. If something bad happens lets say war or their government is unstable then we will downgrade their credit rating cus it alsl involves confidence of investors and banks into loaning and investing in that country. So in order to keep the credjt rating good, your country must be stable.

Henderion The Mayor
Inhabitant of a Galaxy
Reactions:
Location: Pevosi,Freetradezonia (Tanjong Sepat,Selangor,Malaysia)

Platform

Post by Henderion The Mayor »

RyanVJ wrote:
24 May 2018, 10:56
I base it on the stock exchange, currency exchane and current events in that country. If something bad happens lets say war or their government is unstable then we will downgrade their credit rating cus it alsl involves confidence of investors and banks into loaning and investing in that country. So in order to keep the credjt rating good, your country must be stable.
Ok,is good and reailble

RyanVJ
Reactions:

Platform

Post by RyanVJ »

24 May 2018, 11:00
RyanVJ wrote:
24 May 2018, 10:56
Ok,is good and reailble

RyanVJ
Reactions:

Platform

Post by RyanVJ »

Credit rating will be released either tomorrow or the day after tomorrow

RyanVJ
Reactions:

Platform

Re: International Credit System

Post by RyanVJ »

If your nation is not included in the first rating, kindly inform me asap so that I could add it to the next ratings release.

JoshuaIND
Reactions:

Platform

Post by JoshuaIND »

Arstotzka is now AA-

RyanVJ
Reactions:

Platform

Post by RyanVJ »

Credit rating will be posted tomorrow. Expect lots of changes and drops especially for countries at war or being threatened by war or civil disturbance.

RyanVJ
Reactions:

Platform

Post by RyanVJ »

Credit Rating as of 5-30-18
Screenshot_2018-05-30-20-34-15-1.png
*the numbers on the right side indicates if you ranked up or down (ex:2+=ranked up 2 ranks)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Lists”