Moderator: Plugin Moderators

dirkidirk
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

Platform

Modern art gallery

Post by dirkidirk »

A modern art gallery on 4x4 tiles in case the museum isn't enough. It has a park and culture influence of 150 and an education influence of 100 :)

Screenshot:
If this building looks bad, it is probably because I made it a really long time ago!
If this building looks bad, it is probably because I made it a really long time ago!
Download:
modernart gallery.zip
(8.68 KiB) Downloaded 833 times

CommanderABab
AB
Reactions:
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: Modern art gallery

Post by CommanderABab »

It's very nice! It needs a bit more shading on the right wall though to give a bit more contrast from the roof. :)

Chinasapling
Townsman
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Chinasapling »

Hello, everyone. I am a Chinese from the People's Republic of China. Can I translate this plug-in into our social platform? And I will guarantee that they will know that this is your plugin. I just translate it, OK? If you need feedback, I can give you a screenshot on the release page.I am not good at English, so please forgive me for using words wrong.大家好,我是一名来自中华人民共和国的中国人,我可以翻译这个插件到我们的社交平台上吗?并且我会保证会让他们知道这是你的插件,我只是翻译的,可以吗?如果你需要反馈证明我可以在发布页截图给你。

soumya-8974
TheoTown Veteran in Pension
Reactions:
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by soumya-8974 »

Chinasapling wrote:
13 Nov 2018, 15:56
Hello, everyone. I am a Chinese from the People's Republic of China. Can I translate this plug-in into our social platform? And I will guarantee that they will know that this is your plugin. I just translate it, OK? If you need feedback, I can give you a screenshot on the release page.I am not good at English, so please forgive me for using words wrong.大家好,我是一名来自中华人民共和国的中国人,我可以翻译这个插件到我们的社交平台上吗?并且我会保证会让他们知道这是你的插件,我只是翻译的,可以吗?如果你需要反馈证明我可以在发布页截图给你。
Google translate doesn't always translate as you predicted.

dirkidirk
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:

Platform

Post by dirkidirk »

Chinasapling wrote:
13 Nov 2018, 15:56
okay :bc

Chinasapling
Townsman
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Chinasapling »

So I used Baidu translate.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Award and Special”