[too much plugin Space] 8x8 Giant Park

Show us your Parks, Sports Complexes, and Management plugins.

Moderator: Plugin Moderators

gabrielvt4
Townsman
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Platform

[too much plugin Space] 8x8 Giant Park

Post by gabrielvt4 »

Yay! The 2nd plugin in the same day... Presenting: The Big Park: for Big Cities. This park have a 8x8 size, and gives 50 park influence! Yays! Sorry for the precary grass Textures, Its my second plugin and i am aperfectioning.
:)

Attention: By a errror in texture, i've been obrigatted to make a 8x8 park, and the correct is 4x4. This plugin takes TOO MUCH PLUGIN SPACE, download for own and risk.
Attachments
bigpark.zip
Its 8x8.
(3.83 KiB) Downloaded 378 times
Yay!
Yay!
Yay!
Yay!
Last edited by gabrielvt4 on 16 Oct 2020, 18:01, edited 3 times in total.

cesareborgia94
Reactions:

Re: 8x8 Giant Park

Post by cesareborgia94 »

Not to offend you but you should take some time to improve it before posting it, and 8x8 park seems like a dent to the players plugin space.

You should start with a small park next time.
Begin small then you can go big. And I agree, the grass color could use some improvement.

Also seems like a lot of waste for 8x8 when you can just go for 4x4, just my opinion.

Other than that it is just an average big sized park.

gabrielvt4
Townsman
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Platform

Re: 8x8 Giant Park

Post by gabrielvt4 »

cesareborgia94 wrote:
15 Oct 2018, 08:46
Not to offend you but you should take some time to improve it before posting it, and 8x8 park seems like a dent to the players plugin space.

You should start with a small park next time.
Begin small then you can go big. And I agree, the grass color could use some improvement.

Also seems like a lot of waste for 8x8 when you can just go for 4x4, just my opinion.

Other than that it is just an average big sized park.
Ok, im aperfectioning and i Will take more Care with the Future plugins. This park Will be 4x4, but i got a texture size errror and i are obrigatted to make 8x8. But thanks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Parks, Sports and Management”