Industrial plugins
Pounkiller
Inhabitant of a Megalopolis
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

Platform

Harbor pack part 1 (cargo containers)

Post by Pounkiller »

Credit - Contents of this plugin may only be reused if you give credit to the author.
If you like building harbors like me you probably said this to yourself,
In real life harbors contain alot of cargo container stacks but there is just not enough variety to make it in TheoTown.
I might have a solution for you,
Harbor pack part 1 (containers) by Pounkiller
This part of the pack contains 7 new cargo stacks with ''needs road false'' so you can put them on any surface (except water) and It doesn't pollutes ground because it is just piles of containers...
Plug-in_Tests_18-03-11_19.30.26.png
If you want me to make more of this you can tell me and will try to do it this year...
Original cargo container stack texture belongs to Lobby & Theo
/Screenshots
Dubardo_18-03-11_19.39.43.png
Kleines_Nördliches_Land_18-03-11_19.36.01.png
/Download
Harbor pack by Pounkiller part 1.zip
(29.34 KiB) Downloaded 3307 times
Last edited by Pounkiller on 15 Apr 2018, 15:23, edited 2 times in total.

Pounkiller
Reactions:

Platform

Re: Harbor pack part 1 (cargo containers) by Pounkiller

Post by Pounkiller »

The new containers that I made while making this plugin;
http://www.theotown.com/forum/viewtopic ... 406#p92406

wetguy
Reactions:
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by wetguy »

@Pounkiller , This is a good idea, but I think the containers should not be misaligned, and neither should there be trucks on the container tiles. I also think there should be more positions, rather than just more colors.

Pounkiller
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Pounkiller »

wetguy wrote:
11 Mar 2018, 19:46
@Pounkiller , This is a good idea, but I think the containers should not be misaligned, and neither should there be trucks on the container tiles. I also think there should be more positions, rather than just more colors.
You know making a flat block of containers would be boring and every space in the front of the texture is a road that is why, there is a truck there and It was hard to face it to NE and the standart colors was too bright for me...
I put the containers that I made in the forum so you can make your own version but you must credit me if you make it...
And if I can find time I will make a better version
Aand If I make more versions of this it would not leave any plugin space for the avarege user

wetguy
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by wetguy »

Pounkiller wrote:
11 Mar 2018, 21:28
wetguy wrote:
You know making a flat block of containers would be boring and every space in the front of the texture is a road that is why, there is a truck there and It was hard to face it to NE and the standart colors was too bright for me...
I put the containers that I made in the forum so you can make your own version but you must credit me if you make it...
Aand If I make more versions of this it would not leave any plugin space for the avarege user
I'm not saying your colors are bad, I agree that the standard colors are bright, i'm just saying that I don't want misaligned containers or trucks on these tiles. You can put some kind of container lifter instead of a truck on it. I don't think misaligned containers are interesting, they are just impractical and ugly in my opinion.

Pounkiller
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Pounkiller »

wetguy wrote:
11 Mar 2018, 22:15
Pounkiller wrote:
11 Mar 2018, 21:28
wetguy wrote:
I'm not saying your colors are bad, I agree that the standard colors are bright, i'm just saying that I don't want misaligned containers or trucks on these tiles. You can put some kind of container lifter instead of a truck on it. I don't think misaligned containers are interesting, they are just impractical and ugly in my opinion.
Ok I understand you but this is my style I do me, you do you...

wetguy
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by wetguy »

@Pounkiller I am currently making my own version of this. Is it ok if I upload it?

Pounkiller
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Pounkiller »

wetguy wrote:
13 Mar 2018, 00:48
@Pounkiller I am currently making my own version of this. Is it ok if I upload it?
Yeah, be my guest, I can't wait to see it.

wetguy
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: Harbor pack part 1 (cargo containers)

Post by wetguy »

I forgot to post my edited version of this plugin on the original topic. Here it is: http://www.theotown.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=6566
it contains more aligned containers. WARNING, this and the original version are not compatible because they have the same IDs.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Industrial”