Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

4th Philippine Building Pack

Post by MayorRascalov »

Salamualaykum and Mabuhay!!

I'm gonna release a new pack of buildings, same as the previous pack. It is all mid-rise modern commercial buildings commonly found in Divisoria and in Carmen ( Downtown ) Cagayan de Oro. This pack consists of 5 buildings.

The next pack would be back to traditional buildings, I'm going to venture to different boroughs here in my city to find good buildings to be replicated in game. I have actually found many and I'm starting to work on them. But I'm going get a bit slow in uploading plugins the next few days since it's time for Ramadhan. But I won't stop uploading plugins. Have a good day guys!

Salamat guys! :bc :bp
Attachments
These are the 5 buildings found in my plugin.. on respective order from up to down in by column.. ANB Bank, Insular Life, CitiBank, Hotel, and lastly the Sterling Bank of Asia..
These are the 5 buildings found in my plugin.. on respective order from up to down in by column.. ANB Bank, Insular Life, CitiBank, Hotel, and lastly the Sterling Bank of Asia..
4th Philippine Building Pack.zip
Here's the Zip file guys!
(35.71 KiB) Downloaded 1367 times

_Rock Fort_
Inhabitant of a Country
Reactions:
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: 4th Philippine Building Pack

Post by _Rock Fort_ »

MayorRascalov wrote:
01 May 2019, 14:36
Salamualaykum and Mabuhay!!

I'm gonna release a new pack of buildings, same as the previous pack. It is all mid-rise modern commercial buildings commonly found in Divisoria and in Carmen ( Downtown ) Cagayan de Oro. This pack consists of 5 buildings.

The next pack would be back to traditional buildings, I'm going to venture to different boroughs here in my city to find good buildings to be replicated in game. I have actually found many and I'm starting to work on them. But I'm going get a bit slow in uploading plugins the next few days since it's time for Ramadhan. But I won't stop uploading plugins. Have a good day guys!

Salamat guys! :bc :bp

Mmmhh yes its good and very modern sir !

Imran M
Inhabitant of a Country
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: 4th Philippine Building Pack

Post by Imran M »

There's so many plugins! And they're all good quality!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Commercial”