M-Tower by Montemarino

Show us your commercial plugins!

Moderator: Plugin Moderators

Forum rules
Plugins of type commercial go here :)
User avatar
MONTEMARINO
Inhabitant of a Conurbation
Reactions:
Posts: 473
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 19:23
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

M-Tower by Montemarino

#1

Post by MONTEMARINO » Thu Aug 02, 2018 18:32

Hi there!

Montemarino is back! And is coming out with this esplendid skyscraper!
.
IMG_20180802_181426.png
.
The tower is covered with glass and is fastened with huge white steel beams that guide the curved shape at the top and the bottom of the building. Is a TTT office, with 3000 workers.
.
MTOWER.png
.
Hope you like it!


Download:
M-Tower.zip
(100.1 KiB) Downloaded 1874 times
.
Enjoy ;)
Last edited by MONTEMARINO on Thu Aug 02, 2018 20:04, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
yusuf8a684
Inhabitant of a Continent
Reactions:
Posts: 1063
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2017 22:09
Location: Turkiye
Plugins: Show
Phone model: Discovery One

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: M-Tower by Montemarino

#2

Post by yusuf8a684 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 18:40

Mmmm looks awesome :bc
TheoTown Multiplayer Region
25x3Z7Z
We are playing on a region which other players in it as well. Our goal is making real world region...

User avatar
Mg3094066
Inhabitant of a Supercluster
Reactions:
Posts: 3097
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 1:50
Location: United Mexican States
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: LG H320mb 5.0.1

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: M-Tower by Montemarino

#3

Post by Mg3094066 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 19:08

I cant hope dis building to be added...
I dont have plugin space :'v
I want my diamonds you get the plugins free or not :bd

User avatar
Mg3094066
Inhabitant of a Supercluster
Reactions:
Posts: 3097
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 1:50
Location: United Mexican States
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: LG H320mb 5.0.1

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: M-Tower by Montemarino

#4

Post by Mg3094066 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 19:10

MONTEMARINO wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 18:32
Hi there!

Montemarino is back! And is coming out with this esplendid skyscraper!
IMG_20180802_181426.png
The tower is covered with glass and is fastened with huge white steel beams that guide the curved shape at the top and the bottom of the building. Is a TTT office, with 3000 workers.
MTOWER.png
Hope you like it!


Download:
M-Tower.zip
Enjoy ;)
So u have time to do the Mexican National Palace? U can use the baroque curch texture because are almost equal in the style of that time.. And the palace also is from the baroque.
I want my diamonds you get the plugins free or not :bd

User avatar
MONTEMARINO
Inhabitant of a Conurbation
Reactions:
Posts: 473
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 19:23
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

Re: M-Tower by Montemarino

#5

Post by MONTEMARINO » Thu Aug 02, 2018 19:53

Mg3094066 wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 19:10

So u have time to do the Mexican National Palace? U can use the baroque curch texture because are almost equal in the style of that time.. And the palace also is from the baroque.
If it is that easy, why don't you try doing it? Make the main structure using that pattern and I will help you finishing!

Ssan
Small-town resident
Reactions:
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:28
Plugins: Show
Phone model: 01035912287

Platform

Re: M-Tower by Montemarino

#6

Post by Ssan » Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:06

It looks beautiful

User avatar
LumpRee
Metropolitan
Reactions:
Posts: 126
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2018 0:17
Location: Your mom's house
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Leap Frog +

Platform

Re: M-Tower by Montemarino

#7

Post by LumpRee » Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:09

Stop your to good it hurts my feelers
uhhh hi :?

User avatar
Althor
Townsman
Reactions:
Posts: 78
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:10
Location: Vilefon
Plugins: Show
Phone model: Karbonn Machfive

Platform

Re: M-Tower by Montemarino

#8

Post by Althor » Fri Aug 03, 2018 18:30

My plugin space is already jammed.. And now this splendid tower..

Im want it so much!!

BEAUTIFUL 😍😍

User avatar
_Rock Fort_
Inhabitant of a Megalopolis
Reactions:
Posts: 589
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2018 15:38
Location: Normandy
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Nokia 5

Platform

Re: M-Tower by Montemarino

#9

Post by _Rock Fort_ » Sat Aug 04, 2018 0:23

MONTEMARINO wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 18:32
Hi there!

Montemarino is back! And is coming out with this esplendid skyscraper!
.
IMG_20180802_181426.png
.
The tower is covered with glass and is fastened with huge white steel beams that guide the curved shape at the top and the bottom of the building. Is a TTT office, with 3000 workers.
.
MTOWER.png
.
Hope you like it!


Download:
M-Tower.zip
.
Enjoy ;)
Montemarino tower ! :D

Look really cool and modern , good work :)

User avatar
Mg3094066
Inhabitant of a Supercluster
Reactions:
Posts: 3097
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 1:50
Location: United Mexican States
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: LG H320mb 5.0.1

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: M-Tower by Montemarino

#10

Post by Mg3094066 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:11

MONTEMARINO wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 19:53
Mg3094066 wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 19:10

So u have time to do the Mexican National Palace? U can use the baroque curch texture because are almost equal in the style of that time.. And the palace also is from the baroque.
If it is that easy, why don't you try doing it? Make the main structure using that pattern and I will help you finishing!
Attachments
tenor.gif
tenor.gif (407.99 KiB) Viewed 3217 times
I want my diamonds you get the plugins free or not :bd

User avatar
BetterBear
Inhabitant of a Galaxy Cluster
Reactions:
Posts: 2888
Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:03
Location: In a place you don't expect.
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Have 3, all too long

Platform

Re: M-Tower by Montemarino

#11

Post by BetterBear » Sat Aug 04, 2018 15:02

MONTEMARINO wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 18:32
Hi there!

Montemarino is back! And is coming out with this esplendid skyscraper!
.
IMG_20180802_181426.png
.
The tower is covered with glass and is fastened with huge white steel beams that guide the curved shape at the top and the bottom of the building. Is a TTT office, with 3000 workers.
.
MTOWER.png
.
Hope you like it!


Download:
M-Tower.zip
.
Enjoy ;)
Now the ICC is forgotten.
BEaRz ArE AmAZiNG. I Am FeElIng SlEepY..

User avatar
_Rock Fort_
Inhabitant of a Megalopolis
Reactions:
Posts: 589
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2018 15:38
Location: Normandy
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Nokia 5

Platform

Re: M-Tower by Montemarino

#12

Post by _Rock Fort_ » Sun Aug 19, 2018 17:21

Hello [mention]MONTEMARINO[/mention] ,

I created a modulable version of your building using animations . ( 3 differents sizes )
It take less plugin space , because it use only parts of the ground , floors and the roof .

Here you can download it :
mtowermodulable.zip
(45.77 KiB) Downloaded 106 times
A picture of the buildings : the biggest one is the original building .
Totunee_State__18-08-19_17.11.31.png

User avatar
yusuf8a684
Inhabitant of a Continent
Reactions:
Posts: 1063
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2017 22:09
Location: Turkiye
Plugins: Show
Phone model: Discovery One

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: M-Tower by Montemarino

#13

Post by yusuf8a684 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 17:48

_Rock Fort_ wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 17:21
Hello @MONTEMARINO ,

I created a modulable version of your building using animations . ( 3 differents sizes )
It take less plugin space , because it use only parts of the ground , floors and the roof .

Here you can download it : mtowermodulable.zip

A picture of the buildings : the biggest one is the original building .

Totunee_State__18-08-19_17.11.31.png
How did you do that! :o I need to know how it's work
TheoTown Multiplayer Region
25x3Z7Z
We are playing on a region which other players in it as well. Our goal is making real world region...

User avatar
_Rock Fort_
Inhabitant of a Megalopolis
Reactions:
Posts: 589
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2018 15:38
Location: Normandy
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Nokia 5

Platform

Re: M-Tower by Montemarino

#14

Post by _Rock Fort_ » Sun Aug 19, 2018 17:52

yusuf8a684 wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 17:48
_Rock Fort_ wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 17:21
Hello @MONTEMARINO ,

I created a modulable version of your building using animations . ( 3 differents sizes )
It take less plugin space , because it use only parts of the ground , floors and the roof .

Here you can download it : mtowermodulable.zip

A picture of the buildings : the biggest one is the original building .

Totunee_State__18-08-19_17.11.31.png
How did you do that! :o I need to know how it's work
Hummmm......
Hard to explain
Check the Json maybe it could help ....

User avatar
yusuf8a684
Inhabitant of a Continent
Reactions:
Posts: 1063
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2017 22:09
Location: Turkiye
Plugins: Show
Phone model: Discovery One

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: M-Tower by Montemarino

#15

Post by yusuf8a684 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 18:55

_Rock Fort_ wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 17:52
yusuf8a684 wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 17:48
_Rock Fort_ wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 17:21
Hello @MONTEMARINO ,

I created a modulable version of your building using animations . ( 3 differents sizes )
It take less plugin space , because it use only parts of the ground , floors and the roof .

Here you can download it : mtowermodulable.zip

A picture of the buildings : the biggest one is the original building .

Totunee_State__18-08-19_17.11.31.png
How did you do that! :o I need to know how it's work
Hummmm......
Hard to explain
Check the Json maybe it could help ....
Awesome, turned it to landmark as an award :bc
Edit: Maybe, i can use that on Work Tower for saving some spaces :calc :bt :space
TheoTown Multiplayer Region
25x3Z7Z
We are playing on a region which other players in it as well. Our goal is making real world region...

User avatar
Imran M
Inhabitant of a Conurbation
Reactions:
Posts: 489
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2018 13:41
Plugins: Show
Phone model: Huawei p8 lite

Platform

Plugin Creator

Re: M-Tower by Montemarino

#16

Post by Imran M » Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:38

You know what's the most impressive thing is? You drawn an 'm', and they're hard to draw in pixel art.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Commercial”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests