Miniature houses

Residential Plugins

Moderator: Plugin Moderators

Forum rules
For Residential plug-ins
wetguy
Inhabitant of a Megalopolis
Reactions:
Posts: 731
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:10
Location: United States of America
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: Miniature houses

#21

Post by wetguy » Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:32

Maybe the technique used in this plugin can be used in those oversized san francisco houses to make them accurately sized while keeping the detail.

User avatar
Imran M
Inhabitant of a Conurbation
Reactions:
Posts: 483
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2018 13:41
Plugins: Show
Phone model: Huawei p8 lite

Platform

Plugin Creator

Re: Miniature houses

#22

Post by Imran M » Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:22

Maybe you can make certain parts of a plugin more detailed. You could make a window animation that's w=6 and h=9, make it target w=2 and h=3 and just use it as a very detailed animation.
It will also save plugin space as well, since you're just making certain parts more detailed than others and you're not scaling the whole building.

User avatar
CommanderABab
AB says 735 is broken!
Reactions:
Posts: 7456
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2016 21:12
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

Plugin Creator

Re: Miniature houses

#23

Post by CommanderABab » Tue Mar 05, 2019 19:55

Imran M wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:22
Maybe you can make certain parts of a plugin more detailed. You could make a window animation that's w=6 and h=9, make it target w=2 and h=3 and just use it as a very detailed animation.
It will also save plugin space as well, since you're just making certain parts more detailed than others and you're not scaling the whole building.
That's possible, but it takes trial and error to place the animation just right.
736!736Currently using beta 736. 736 What's new? :)
Ambient sounds!!
:)

Telegram - t.me/
🆎️🆎️🆎️🆎️Commander🆎️🆎️

User avatar
TiarDVaughn
Inhabitant of a Conurbation
Reactions:
Posts: 420
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2018 19:40
Location: Spokane Valley
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: LG K30

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: Miniature houses

#24

Post by TiarDVaughn » Tue Mar 05, 2019 20:09

Could you make this a zone please? I have this as a managed plugin and in order to create a small neighborhood, I had to manually place each house - NINETY-SIX TIMES.
Screenshot_2019-03-05-10-09-02.png
Welcome to Zayrattan!

Our President = Eva Salamander, 29 years old

Secretary of Foreign Affairs = Tiar D'Vaughn, 22 years old

User avatar
Mr. French
Inhabitant of a Megalopolis
Reactions:
Posts: 556
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:56
Location: Orgelet,France
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Samsung Galaxy Tab A
Contact:

Platform

Re: Miniature houses

#25

Post by Mr. French » Tue Mar 05, 2019 20:56

TiarDVaughn wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 20:09
Could you make this a zone please? I have this as a managed plugin and in order to create a small neighborhood, I had to manually place each house - NINETY-SIX TIMES.

Screenshot_2019-03-05-10-09-02.png
What is the utility of that anyways..
Hi I'm Flawless, Youtuber, French

Furry and Army

Happy Pride Month

User avatar
TiarDVaughn
Inhabitant of a Conurbation
Reactions:
Posts: 420
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2018 19:40
Location: Spokane Valley
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: LG K30

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: Miniature houses

#26

Post by TiarDVaughn » Tue Mar 05, 2019 21:02

Mr. French wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 20:56

What is the utility of that anyways..
What does that mean ...
Welcome to Zayrattan!

Our President = Eva Salamander, 29 years old

Secretary of Foreign Affairs = Tiar D'Vaughn, 22 years old

User avatar
Imran M
Inhabitant of a Conurbation
Reactions:
Posts: 483
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2018 13:41
Plugins: Show
Phone model: Huawei p8 lite

Platform

Plugin Creator

Re: Miniature houses

#27

Post by Imran M » Wed Mar 06, 2019 18:13

TiarDVaughn wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 21:02
Mr. French wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 20:56

What is the utility of that anyways..
What does that mean ...
I think google translate oofed.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Residential”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests