Suggestion that will make the game more realistic.

Share your ideas about possible future content here.
Mr. French
Inhabitant of a Megalopolis
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Platform

Suggestion that will make the game more realistic.

Post by Mr. French »

1. Traffic.
Traffic is ugly and not easy go deal with in theotown. + it's unrealistic, let me explain the current traffic flow in theotown is:

RES - - - - > COM

COM-------> IND

IND------> RES/COM.

But it should be:

RES-------> COM/IND

COM----> NO CARS

IND-----> COM

This would be more realistic and would be easier like making an highway between you're Industrial area and Main town outing the comercial area in front of it sounds realistic and putting a neighborhood around it.

2. Better outside connection for Single maps/ region

OK so in theotown you spawn in a map with nothing. We should have the option to choose if we want auto spawned Highway. Second cars should randomly drive on it li'e they are going to another town. And when you only started you're small village with small Comercial area trucks coming from other area should bring goods to it. And when you're town is very developed cars can leave a d come to you're town.

3 Better public transportation.

First of all, all the systems should work like bus system. But for free in sandbox let me explain... When you start adding buses, trains etc etc it's because you have a very developed town. So I start adding bus lines and trains but trains doesn't even have a line they just randomly spawn and pick the passengers. Also when we don't have trains passengers the devs says "it's because they don't want trains" but every town accepts every. Forms of transportation... For airports they should be able to travel to an airport to another for big regions and bring goods from other towns / unknown area and also tourists that take the bus to the monuments of you're town. I heard that lobby is planning on adding ground train with some German guy. So here is a suggestion : in alone maps they should bring goods and tourist from unknown area in region we should travel from to another.

4 following car system.

First of all we should be able to see some info about the car. Also if they travels to another town in you're region we should be able to follow them from they're point A to point B

5 cars that travels in region. The only thing that cars does is they go to the town next to them but they should be able to leave the region, going to other bigger towns or smaller and if we have some parts with only an highway on the map they still should travel on it to go to an area.

_Rock Fort_
Inhabitant of a Country
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: Suggestion that will make the game more realistic.

Post by _Rock Fort_ »

Interesting ideas ;)

I agree for the travelling cars . Its kinda weird when you build a highway which goes at the limit of the town but nobody uses it lol

I agree to the better public transportation too, making specific lines for trains would be better .

wetguy
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by wetguy »

@Mr. French, I agree with you on number 2 and 3, but I think a small amount of commercial vehicles should go to houses, representing delivery. I also think the cars going back and forth between work and home is supposed to represent traveling to and back to work. You don't just go to work and stay there the rest of your life. I also disagree with number 4, even though it would be cool, because it would cause massive lag. A better idea would be a "tool" that lets you see each route by selecting a building instead of each individual person's vehicle.

RayXP
Inhabitant of a Infinity
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by RayXP »

Also, poor people should go to high school...
(discrimination against poor people)

wetguy
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by wetguy »

SethHarris777 wrote:
21 Jan 2019, 08:59
People have to go to elementary/primary school before high school, and according to this game's mechanics, anyone who graduates from elementary/primary school becomes middle class, and graduating from high school makes them upper class.

RayXP
Inhabitant of a Infinity
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by RayXP »

wetguy wrote:
05 Feb 2019, 21:01
SethHarris777 wrote:
21 Jan 2019, 08:59
People have to go to elementary/primary school before high school, and according to this game's mechanics, anyone who graduates from elementary/primary school becomes middle class, and graduating from high school makes them upper class.
what's this? Who graduates from elementary to become middle class???

CommanderABab
AB
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by CommanderABab »

Remember, these elementary schools include secondary school age groups. Grades 7, 8, 9, maybe 10.

RayXP
Inhabitant of a Infinity
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by RayXP »

CommanderABab wrote:
06 Feb 2019, 01:13
Remember, these elementary schools include secondary school age groups. Grades 7, 8, 9, maybe 10.
You mean Middle school...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Suggestions”