Prisons and government types

Share your ideas about possible future content here.
Mr.spock
Metropolitan
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

Platform

Prisons and government types

Post by Mr.spock »

You should add prisons because the law enforcement does not make sense so apparently you arrest someone but they are just set free afterwords? They should actually go somewhere. Possibly you could also add a disaster such as a prison break. It’s sort of like a riot I guess but they happen more often when the prisons population goes up too high. There would be minimum security medium security and maximum security prisons. You should also add government types such as communist, democratic republic actually the real government of the US, democracy, monarchy, etc. If you are working on something that’s better than this idea do it please in the next update or as soon as possible. I love your work keep it up.

NukeTheKitty
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Version: Beta

Platform

Re: Prisons and government types

Post by NukeTheKitty »

That's a lo r of code dou

cesareborgia94
Reactions:

Post by cesareborgia94 »

Prisons could be added but maybe they could only act as a building that provides "police" influence instead. Or maybe as a public building that could be unlocked instead. Or as a decorative building. But to do such disaster such as prison break would require a lot of coding per say, from the dev.

Regarding government types, you could roleplay instead of adding a new functionality in the game. Besides, its a city simulation game,

not a political system simulation game .

You could create a plugin to suit your political ideology, for example if you prefer monarchy, make a castle plugin. If you prefer democracy maybe make a parliament plugin.

... If you are left or right leaning, make your own building that suits your own ideology, though keep your politics to yourself in this site or maybe to roleplay.

Free3021
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Version: Beta

Platform

Post by Free3021 »

This ain't Hearts of Iron 4 man get it if you want to experience political ideologies

Mr.spock
Metropolitan
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Mr.spock »

Yeah I agree the prison break would require a lot of coding. I have probably been playing since 2015 but I just found out about this website yesterday.

Mr.spock
Metropolitan
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Mr.spock »

What are plugins and how do you put them I Theo Town.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Suggestions”