Patients enter the hospital for no reason of the disease, sure this is logical?

Share your ideas about possible future content here.

Agree?

Yes
34%
Hmm......
44%
no
22%
impossible
No votes

Total votes: 32

khadafi laidi
Inhabitant of a Planet
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Platform

Patients enter the hospital for no reason of the disease, sure this is logical?

Post by khadafi laidi »

So weird when we got lot of patient on doctor/hospital. And then i get some idea for make patient enter the hospital with reason. With this we can safe some space from doctor/hospital. Patient can enter doctor/hospital when they get disease. For example, when patient get pregnant they can incerase 1 Habitant in town or maybe 2 Habitant. Or patient can dead because ebola virus. I have some list of disease for patient.
  • Influenza
    This disease can be cured faster
  • Pregnant
    When one Habitant get pregnant they can increase 1/2 Habitant in town but sometimes they can dead because of uneducated doctor (Need lot of education)
  • Leg broken
    A basic illness, they can be cured easy when you have lot of high educated population
AND MORE.......

khadafi laidi
Inhabitant of a Planet
Reactions:

Platform

Re: Patients enter the hospital for no reason of the disease, sure this is logical?

Post by khadafi laidi »

Diftery
This disease are hard be cured (except you have lot of high education population), sometime they can dead

AwkwrdPrtMskrt
Metropolitan
Reactions:

Platform

Re: Patients enter the hospital for no reason of the disease, sure this is logical?

Post by AwkwrdPrtMskrt »

Let's not complicate things. SimCity didn't have a complicated health simulator, neither does Cities: Skylines.

khadafi laidi
Inhabitant of a Planet
Reactions:

Platform

Post by khadafi laidi »

Just add for event

khadafi laidi
Inhabitant of a Planet
Reactions:

Platform

Post by khadafi laidi »

KoalaGuy wrote:
07 Jan 2018, 13:02
Well thats cuz ya know... It eats CPU and RAM :lol:
Maybe no..... cuz they just add they event (Show their text only) when they get disease. And we can see the event on overview for health

khadafi laidi
Inhabitant of a Planet
Reactions:

Platform

Post by khadafi laidi »

AwkwrdPrtMskrt wrote:
07 Jan 2018, 12:59
Let's not complicate things. SimCity didn't have a complicated health simulator, neither does Cities: Skylines.
This is my idea, i don't copy their idea

khadafi laidi
Inhabitant of a Planet
Reactions:

Platform

Post by khadafi laidi »

List of illness event:
  • Injury
    Basic illness, patient have bigger chance to survive (You can reduce the chance of the injury with make them school)
  • Germ attack
    This disease have 3 level first low germ, little chance to dead, second bacteria, 1/2 chance to dead, and last is deadly germ, 90% chance to dead (Patient can get this disease when they too long stay on polution radius). This disease can be cured easy when you have 1000+ Habitant with high education.
  • Virus
    This disease have 3 level. 1)Bio(plant&animal) virus. This virus are easy to cure when you have 500+ Habitant with high education
    2)Human virus. This virus have different difficult to cure it, but sometimes patient can dead faster.
    Need 1200+ Habitant with high education to get a bigger chance to cure it
    3)HIV/AIDS. This virus very tought and make patient are easy to dead. This virus can happen when your Habitant not educated. Need 10,000+ Habitant with high education to get a chance to cure this virus
  • Pregnant
    Pregnancy are not disease, they 2 type of pregnancy
    1)Normal pregnant. +1 Habitant.
    But sometimes they can dead when you don't have enough Habitant with education
    2)Twin pregnant. +2 or 3 Habitant. Bigger chance to dead than normal one

khadafi laidi
Inhabitant of a Planet
Reactions:

Platform

Post by khadafi laidi »

Updated

cesareborgia94
Reactions:

Post by cesareborgia94 »

To be realistic if you want to include sickness and all that related into a city building game, I could recommend Theme Hospital to play as a game. But I am playing TT here and I think illness event is too difficult to implement in this game. Maybe just include the illness event but only as news and so, the impact should be direct, such as:

Notification shows "There is illness in your town. Build health centres to take care of it!"

A health hazard symbol should appear at any RCI building, example virus symbol, biohazard symbol, death symbol etc. Then you must build a health care building. If you not build more symbols will spread to RCI, decimating the populace.

It is similar to mechanics of "crime" symbol, the one with vandalism, burglary and pistol symbol, but only ambulance can take care of it
Last edited by cesareborgia94 on 08 Jan 2018, 09:42, edited 1 time in total.

cesareborgia94
Reactions:

Post by cesareborgia94 »

former member wrote:
08 Jan 2018, 09:37
cesareborgia94 wrote:
08 Jan 2018, 09:33
But I am playing TT here and I think illness event is too d
Too d?
Submitted too early :(

khadafi laidi
Inhabitant of a Planet
Reactions:

Platform

Post by khadafi laidi »

cesareborgia94 wrote:
08 Jan 2018, 09:33
To be realistic if you want to include sickness and all that related into a city building game, I could recommend Theme Hospital to play as a game. But I am playing TT here and I think illness event is too difficult to implement in this game. Maybe just include the illness event but only as news and so, the impact should be direct, such as:

Notification shows "There is illness in your town. Build health centres to take care of it!"

A health hazard symbol should appear at any RCI building, example virus symbol, biohazard symbol, death symbol etc. Then you must build a health care building. If you not build more symbols will spread to RCI, decimating the populace.

It is similar to mechanics of "crime" symbol, the one with vandalism, burglary and pistol symbol, but only ambulance can take care of it
I agree with you idea! :bc

JustAnyone
Developer
Reactions:

Platform

Post by JustAnyone »

This is not a plague simulator.

BetterBear
Inhabitant of a Galaxy Cluster
Reactions:

Platform

Post by BetterBear »

For me, this should work like this:

Someone got sick in an RCI building. Its a very very deadly disease. Then if the ambulance didn't come, the whole building will be abandoned (greyed out) because people either left the place or they died. An abandoned building has 0 residents/workers. And while someone is sick it will spread to other RCI buildings, if the ambulance didn't come the building will be abandoned too, and so on.

Quardhine
Small-town resident
Reactions:

Platform

There is no Illness Disaster

Post by Quardhine »

There is no Illness Disaster of the older version.

BetterBear
Inhabitant of a Galaxy Cluster
Reactions:

Platform

Re: There is no Illness Disaster

Post by BetterBear »

Quardhine wrote:
05 Mar 2018, 07:42
There is no Illness Disaster of the older version.
There is. But it was removed for unknown reasons.
I think its there until somewhere in version 200.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Suggestions”