Hazmat fire

Share your ideas about possible future content here.
khadafi laidi
Inhabitant of a Planet
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Platform

Hazmat fire

Post by khadafi laidi »

Excuse me Lobby, did you know about hazmat fire?
if you know can you add on game?
Hazmat fire only happen on industrial site and this fire are hard to extinguish and spread their fire are faster!. And this disaster can only be cured by use "Hazmat firetruck". And this idea we can add new upgrade on "Large fire department". Can you add this LOBBY??

CommanderABab
AB
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: Hazmat fire

Post by CommanderABab »

While on the subject of fires and suggestions, maybe put a red ❌ on the fire notification so we can close it in those cases where the firetrucks will not reach! Other important notifications (like fires we can reach) have to wait for the fire to extinguish itself currently.

JustAnyone
Developer
Reactions:

Platform

Post by JustAnyone »

Wonderful idea.

Borbor
Inhabitant of a Conurbation
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by Borbor »

khadafi laidi wrote:
02 Jan 2018, 06:03
Excuse me Lobby, did you know about hazmat fire?
if you know can you add on game?
Hazmat fire only happen on industrial site and this fire are hard to extinguish and spread their fire are faster!. And this disaster can only be cured by use "Hazmat firetruck". And this idea we can add new upgrade on "Large fire department". Can you add this LOBBY??
It's not necessary!
instead you set fire to the industrial areas
the end result is never the same fire

THEMAX
Inhabitant of a Universe
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by THEMAX »

And what about peoples with a city that not reached the recquired level to build big fire station?

-LeoLeo-
Inhabitant of a Solar System
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by -LeoLeo- »

Is there a code to make disaster only happen at certain city rank...
Or
Maybe also make the hazmat Fire unspreadable? So if you can't build the FS, it'll only burn 1 building, and maybe the rebels of that building will be a bit radioactive? radioactive? I know it's not nuclear IRL, but that's as close as we'll get here... So you have to clear it out the buildings around that will get unhappy.

khadafi laidi
Inhabitant of a Planet
Reactions:

Platform

Post by khadafi laidi »

Hazmat fire is the "GREEN FIRE". This fire are made from acid chemical and this fire can not be extinguished using basic water and can only extinguished by use chemical water. So..... this fire are not a basic fire but toxic fire, and this disaster only happen on INDUSTRIAL building. When building destroyed by this fire, it can leave some radioactive on rubble. Only HAZMAT FIRE TRUCK can extinguished this fire

BetterBear
Inhabitant of a Galaxy Cluster
Reactions:

Platform

Post by BetterBear »

khadafi laidi wrote:
04 Jan 2018, 07:49
Hazmat fire is the "GREEN FIRE". This fire are made from acid chemical and this fire can not be extinguished using basic water and can only extinguished by use chemical water. So..... this fire are not a basic fire but toxic fire, and this disaster only happen on INDUSTRIAL building. When building destroyed by this fire, it can leave some radioactive on rubble. Only HAZMAT FIRE TRUCK can extinguished this fire
Its not that easy to make the textures, you know, and yeah, what about if such a thing occurs when the mayor has no large fire stations?

khadafi laidi
Inhabitant of a Planet
Reactions:

Platform

Post by khadafi laidi »

BetterBear wrote:
04 Jan 2018, 13:50
khadafi laidi wrote:
Its not that easy to make the textures, you know, and yeah, what about if such a thing occurs when the mayor has no large fire stations?
Just change a color for fire from red become green. But green fire more resistant trought basic fire truck than HAZMAT fire truck. And yeah.... when mayor(player) don't have large fire station, they will confuse. BTW i can make some upgrade on basic fire station, this upgrade will spawn 1 hazmat truck. If someone agree with this, i will make some plugin for hazmat fire truck

-LeoLeo-
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by -LeoLeo- »

former member wrote:
04 Jan 2018, 15:34
I still disagree, I mean it will not be necessary in the game at all. Also I've never heard of such a thing as a hazmat fire before. It seems for me that the normal fires in TheoTown are enough.
You know when something is not necessary but added to the game is? IAPs!!

XD LOL 😁
Sorry, that was mean...

/-----/

Yes, I do agree that It's not necessary at all, but it's an idea nonetheless.

BetterBear
Inhabitant of a Galaxy Cluster
Reactions:

Platform

Post by BetterBear »

khadafi laidi wrote:
04 Jan 2018, 14:36
BetterBear wrote:
04 Jan 2018, 13:50
khadafi laidi wrote:
Just change a color for fire from red become green. But green fire more resistant trought basic fire truck than HAZMAT fire truck. And yeah.... when mayor(player) don't have large fire station, they will confuse. BTW i can make some upgrade on basic fire station, this upgrade will spawn 1 hazmat truck. If someone agree with this, i will make some plugin for hazmat fire truck
Only one? So that means an upgraded Main Fire Stations will only spawn one hazmat firetruck? So that means we need to have LOTS of upgraded Main Fire Stations then- and each only spawn one? It will be a great waste of money...

And one firetruck means that there will be a great chance that the building will burn down..

-LeoLeo-
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by -LeoLeo- »

khadafi laidi wrote:
04 Jan 2018, 14:36
.......when mayor(player) don't have large fire station, they will confuse. BTW i can make some upgrade on basic fire station, this upgrade will spawn 1 hazmat truck.......
Did he means the small 1x1? @BetterBear

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Suggestions”