Yes
79%
I can't chose
7%
No
7%
I don't care
7%
I can improve this idea (leave comment below)
No votes

Total votes: 14

Josh
Graphic designer
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

Collections for plugins

Post by Josh »

I have an idea to have a seperate file called collections where you can make collections, so it would be easier to find the plugins you want! It is also on steam and ot's great! Who agrees with me?

mdk_813
Inhabitant of a Country
Reactions:

Platform

Re: Collections for plugins

Post by mdk_813 »

Do you mean something like the workshop collections for cities skylines for example. like a collection of plugins, you'd recommend, and that could then be downloaded all at once by other users?
That could really be useful.
I'm not sure it would be possible here, though. After all, we don't have a databank for plugins here. There are only threads that may or may not have a plugin as an attachment. Some people don't even upload their plugins here, instead they only link to google drive...

Josh
Graphic designer
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by Josh »

mdk_813 wrote:
14 Oct 2017, 01:47
Do you mean something like the workshop collections for cities skylines for example. like a collection of plugins, you'd recommend, and that could then be downloaded all at once by other users?
That could really be useful.
I'm not sure it would be possible here, though. After all, we don't have a databank for plugins here. There are only threads that may or may not have a plugin as an attachment. Some people don't even upload their plugins here, instead they only link to google drive...
Yes for example a collection called "parking lots", and you just put all the links of the parking lots plugins. So if you want to download parking lots, you can go to that collection. Although there are not a lot of plugins

Ahmad Nur Aizat
TheoTown Veteran
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by Ahmad Nur Aizat »

That seems to be a good idea...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Forum”