The Nation Of Doa[ STATUS CRIMEWAVE BOOM AND MASSIVE MANHUNT]

You're the owner of a country and want to negotiate with other countries? Here is the right place to do so.

Moderator: Roleplay Moderators

TheBusinessMan
Metropolitan
Reactions:
Plugins: Show

The Nation Of Doa[ STATUS CRIMEWAVE BOOM AND MASSIVE MANHUNT]

Post by TheBusinessMan » Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:28

Hi i am the founder of Doa a Nation that would like to join the United Nationswe are a nation that is not so advanced we don't care about advanced tech here is a picture of our nation we planning to make a 2nd major city
The_Region_Of_Doa_18-10-30_17.58.31.png
we are not a very militaristic nation crimes are not punishable by death unless you killed way to many people you can have a life sentence or death row we are very nuetral right now we have only 2 military bases we are planning for a large base for any invasions but if you want to join us you are free to do so
Last edited by TheBusinessMan on Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:39, edited 2 times in total.

TheBusinessMan
Metropolitan
Reactions:

The Nation Of Doa

Post by TheBusinessMan » Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:54

TheBusinessMan wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:28
Hi i am the founder of Doa a Nation that would like to join the United Nationswe are a nation that is not so advanced we don't care about advanced tech here is a picture of our nation we planning to make a 2nd major city The_Region_Of_Doa_18-10-30_17.58.31.png we are not a very militaristic nation crimes are not punishable by death unless you killed way to many people you can have a life sentence or death row we are very nuetral right now we have only 2 military bases we are planning for a large base for any invasions but if you want to join us you are free to do so

Ahmad Nur Aizat
TheoTown Veteran
Reactions:
Version: Beta
Phone model: Galaxy J7

Re: Role play

Post by Ahmad Nur Aizat » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:33

You may wanna look at this to get started with your country info

ElephantEthan
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:

Post by ElephantEthan » Wed Oct 31, 2018 14:37

Or something simpler to start of with like...
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=3051
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=2873

TheBusinessMan
Metropolitan
Reactions:

Post by TheBusinessMan » Wed Oct 31, 2018 15:04

Thank you good sir i realized my mistakes mods delete this please

Ahmad Nur Aizat
TheoTown Veteran
Reactions:

Post by Ahmad Nur Aizat » Wed Oct 31, 2018 17:19

Nah, you could just edit your 1st post

TheBusinessMan
Metropolitan
Reactions:

Post by TheBusinessMan » Wed Oct 31, 2018 18:41

• Goverments ,Kony Mclale,Joey Farhaze,Fane Mclale the 2nd,Samantha Aloe
  • GPD and industry GPD 789mil farming,Oil,regluar industry
  • Reglion Syte is one with us all
  • citizens welfare and education education 78,1 welfare 256 dollars a month
  • [founded December 2 1910
  • economy PPP 450mil networth 560Bilion main exports wheat,patatos,oil,tabbaco
map
The_Region_Of_Doa_18-10-30_17.58.31.png

TheBusinessMan
Metropolitan
Reactions:

Post by TheBusinessMan » Wed Oct 31, 2018 18:41

ok i think this is good but i could do better im new to the fourm and rp

TheBusinessMan
Metropolitan
Reactions:

Re: The Nation Of Doa

Post by TheBusinessMan » Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:16

As the Nation of Doa expands so do our farms. Many people have invested into farming along with the Nation having farmers have to put trees next to the farms so biodiversity and drought don't affect them as badly. The President Of Doa is thinking about joining other contries but thats in the back of thier heads right now if you watched the news lately you know why.

Ace_TFC
Inhabitant of a Supercluster
Reactions:
Phone model: Huawei GR3 2017

Post by Ace_TFC » Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:30

Mabuhay from Avalon!

We have officially and formally recognized Doa and due to that we would like to begin a formal diplomatic relation between our nations. We would like to also establish trade routes/talks between our two nations, as we think that our countries would mutually benefit from it. We would also like to establish a embassies in both of our states.We would also like to have all Avalon companies http://www.theotown.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=7636 enter the Doa market to help improve both of our business sectors.

It also seems that your country may be needing a lot of help to improve development, as such, we would be offering aid of $250 million to Doa. If there is any need or concern that is needed to be raised, don't hesitate to ask

Ps.Please use commas in your posts, since I find it difficult understanding your posts sometimes. Thanks

We look forward to hearing your reply!

Regards,
Diamond Palace

President Damien Scott De Guzman
President of the United Nations of Avalon
Founder of the TTO
HIC, EPMU, STEEL PACT, RMC MEMBER
For the Greater Glory of God

TheBusinessMan
Metropolitan
Reactions:

Post by TheBusinessMan » Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:37

Alright good sir this would be good help for us as we would be very happy for new business to join our nation also for trade routes we will give you oil ,sand,wood,glass
also thank you for the money this will help us in buliding our 2nd captal city with 2 downtowns you have been a great service :Regards From Doa

Ace_TFC
Inhabitant of a Supercluster
Reactions:
Phone model: Huawei GR3 2017

Post by Ace_TFC » Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:41

Mabuhay yet again from Avalon!

It seems that there are a lot of problems that Doa is encountering right now, and because of that, we would be willing to extend our hand for Doa. We will pledge $300 million for police and military aid. While we also think that Doa should not join any country, we do think that your country has stability issues due to drug wars and gangs, and may need some help in cleaning Doa's streets. We propose that we send 1000 of our fighting robots to help with the issues, and we also wish to donate our automated agriculture towers, which will help improve agriculture of Doa. The package includes farming, hydroponic, aeroponic, and mixed system automated towers. Those automated agriculture towers helped develop several nations around the globe, and we do think that Doa needs help doing so as well.

Regards,
Diamond Palace

President Damien Scott De Guzman
President of the United Nations of Avalon
Founder of the TTO
HIC, EPMU, STEEL PACT, RMC MEMBER
For the Greater Glory of God

TheBusinessMan
Metropolitan
Reactions:

Post by TheBusinessMan » Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:52

Thank you so much The Sanhok Mafia were really causing trouble our technicians have made sure the robots will arrest criminals that surrendered we also have placed the tower near downtown as a luxury apartment. Your help to clean up our streets is a great start but i think the Sanhok Mafia may come up with something to counter us along with the Santaro Street Gang thet both work together and have been killing cops and people once we get em in jail the streets will be safe again!

TheBusinessMan
Metropolitan
Reactions:

Post by TheBusinessMan » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:00

also we have fired 170 corrupted or racist cops so thats good, the Chief Of DPD has said thank you for the robots and siffing out the corrupt and racist cops.

TheBusinessMan
Metropolitan
Reactions:

Post by TheBusinessMan » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:02

also here are some of our business Doa Airlines,Doa shipping and frieght,Doa Oil,Solar Sand,Topsy Bank,Faily Buses

TheBusinessMan
Metropolitan
Reactions:

Post by TheBusinessMan » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:23

thanks to you we are not the 1 most dangerous city to live in thank you so much you are a savor

RyanVJ
Inhabitant of a Galaxy Cluster
Reactions:
Phone model: Samsung Galaxy S7

Post by RyanVJ » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:43

Greetings
We would like to form a free trade agreement with your nation and we invite you to join the TTO. We also see that your nation is riddled in crime, so we propose the following, first, we would like to build a joint military base as it would help us to further protect your nation as you have requested, second, we can send a task force from our National Police Commission(NAPOLCOM). These are very well trained and veteran cops and they can straighteb out and professionalize your police force. Third is a donation of 100 police armed vehicles, 30 police vehicles, 2 mobile command centers, 2 police helicopters and we propose the building of a Doa Police Central Hub or Control center from which all police ops and such can be monitored to prevent corruption or the police, violating procedures.
Hon. Ryan Jaminal
President of the United Federation of Arizala
IFIJ|SAITO member
With Courage and Optimism, we shall endure

Mabuhay ang Pilipino!

RyanVJ
Reactions:

Post by RyanVJ » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:45

Additionaly, our numerous airlines will open routes to Doa abd we invite your President as soon as possible in a state visit to Arizelon. This would help us assure a strong partnership and hammer out deals and treatises between our two countries.
Hon. Ryan Jaminal
IFIJ|SAITO member

Mabuhay ang Pilipino!

RyanVJ
Reactions:

Post by RyanVJ » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:49

Btw We send our condolences for the recent bombings by the mafia. Our Joint military chiefs are proposing a wide sweeping military crackdown on these mafia groups and dismantle them, we can send in troops and our Deviant agents to aid your police. We stress that these criminals be put to justice and answer for their crimes.
Hon. Ryan Jaminal
IFIJ|SAITO member

Mabuhay ang Pilipino!

TheBusinessMan
Metropolitan
Reactions:

Post by TheBusinessMan » Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:05

Thank you we lost alot of good officers.......i might as well tell you my name its Kenny Mac Fold the president of Doa.We will send that mafia boss to death row and take down his gang but we can't send robots i bet they have sinpers that are ready to shoot them in sight so we will send our millatry troops and yours with a few swat officers for the capture corrupted cops no killing them only jail cause there is really no reason. For the gangs though if they try to kill you shoot em obviously. bring a few flashbangs and tactical items They will help. Do other plans if you need to im Kenny and im out.

RyanVJ
Reactions:

Post by RyanVJ » Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:10

Dont worry, our agents have been in far more messier situations, this should be fairly easy for them. We can also share intelligence incase these mafias have international connections(in the past, that has been the case)
Hon. Ryan Jaminal
IFIJ|SAITO member

Mabuhay ang Pilipino!

TheBusinessMan
Metropolitan
Reactions:

Post by TheBusinessMan » Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:15

alright i will foucs on getting the nation redone we have almost no control but please hear me out i don't want you guys to kill every mafia member on sight i need some arrest so i can interrogate them for info for where thier boss lives cause if he did something like this he surely left the contry.

Ahmad Nur Aizat
TheoTown Veteran
Reactions:

Post by Ahmad Nur Aizat » Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:57

TheBusinessMan wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:15
alright i will foucs on getting the nation redone we have almost no control but please hear me out i don't want you guys to kill every mafia member on sight i need some arrest so i can interrogate them for info for where thier boss lives cause if he did something like this he surely left the contry.
Which is why I don't trust outsiders except allied ones

TheBusinessMan
Metropolitan
Reactions:

Post by TheBusinessMan » Thu Nov 01, 2018 13:02

He was a mafia boss before we got the advanced cops he basically took over the low icome areas with a tight grip killing cops and such.

RyanVJ
Reactions:

Post by RyanVJ » Thu Nov 01, 2018 14:06

we wont kill em. Its your country and those agents will work for you and under your nation's operational procedures for law enforcement. Anyways its up to you whether on how you will execute their usage. They are their for your use and advantage so dont worry. No killing will be done.
Hon. Ryan Jaminal
IFIJ|SAITO member

Mabuhay ang Pilipino!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Role Play”