The Unified Kaloland: A New Era

You're the owner of a country and want to negotiate with other countries? Here is the right place to do so.

Moderator: Roleplay Moderators

User avatar
RyanVJ
Inhabitant of a Galaxy Cluster
Reactions:
Posts: 2976
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2018 17:56
Location: United States of America
Plugins: Show
Phone model: Samsung Galaxy S7

Re: The Unified Kaloland: The aviation country (Having some problems)

Post by RyanVJ » Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:48

Nvm what happened its only an invasion meme
Hon. Ryan Jaminal
President of the United Federation of Arizelon
IFIJ|SAITO member
With Courage and Optimism, we shall endure

Mabuhay ang Pilipino!

User avatar
Graham_Memeboi
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Posts: 331
Joined: Sun May 13, 2018 20:16
Plugins: Show

Re: The Unified Kaloland: The aviation country (Having some problems)

Post by Graham_Memeboi » Thu Aug 23, 2018 13:57

23/08/18 a date to remember.
Communist Rebels have been defeated in your country!

A gift from our people is a monument outside our embassy in your capital city,
this great monument will also have a small cemetery to commemorate the losses from the countries who sent brave men to Kaloland!

The 893 Gracityan men salute you as there helicopters leave in formation out to sea!
Gen. Williamson Maule
Glorious and Supreme Leader of Gracity
IFIJ TSCA STEELPACT EC TTO member

:fire :fire :fire :fire

Motto of the people:
A peaceful Earth will create a peaceful universe

User avatar
RyanVJ
Inhabitant of a Galaxy Cluster
Reactions:
Posts: 2976
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2018 17:56
Location: United States of America
Plugins: Show
Phone model: Samsung Galaxy S7

Re: The Unified Kaloland: The aviation country (Having some problems)

Post by RyanVJ » Thu Aug 23, 2018 14:13

The 11 000 troops will leave kaloland, 1000 will remain for peacekeeping, all combat operations will now cease
Hon. Ryan Jaminal
President of the United Federation of Arizelon
IFIJ|SAITO member
With Courage and Optimism, we shall endure

Mabuhay ang Pilipino!

User avatar
Kamikazi
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Posts: 196
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2018 0:58
Location: The Great President House, Melto, Kaloland
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Huawei Nova 2 Plus
Contact:

Re: The Unified Kaloland: The aviation country (Rebuilding)

Post by Kamikazi » Mon Aug 27, 2018 15:17

Fun ract: 40% of the population in Kaloland at least work something related to aviation.
๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธSoy un spanish๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ

โœˆ๏ธPlane and airports fanboyโœˆ๏ธ :space

President of Kaloland

...UltraPlanes makes the best planes

User avatar
Kamikazi
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Posts: 196
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2018 0:58
Location: The Great President House, Melto, Kaloland
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Huawei Nova 2 Plus
Contact:

Re: The Unified Kaloland: The aviation country (Rebuilding)

Post by Kamikazi » Thu Aug 30, 2018 16:35

*Pairbus eats Bumboard*
Pairbus CEO: hm... sc100 doesn't sound quite well in our family... Renamed it as P220
*BUM*
*Ultraplanes now creates short haul planes*
๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธSoy un spanish๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ

โœˆ๏ธPlane and airports fanboyโœˆ๏ธ :space

President of Kaloland

...UltraPlanes makes the best planes

User avatar
Kamikazi
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Posts: 196
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2018 0:58
Location: The Great President House, Melto, Kaloland
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Huawei Nova 2 Plus
Contact:

Re: The Unified Kaloland: The aviation country (Rebuilding)

Post by Kamikazi » Thu Aug 30, 2018 16:39

Bumboard is now officialy in UltraPlanes
80th
๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธSoy un spanish๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ

โœˆ๏ธPlane and airports fanboyโœˆ๏ธ :space

President of Kaloland

...UltraPlanes makes the best planes

User avatar
JoshuaIND
Inhabitant of a Supercluster
Reactions:
Posts: 3353
Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 10:58
Location: New Imperial Palace, Gloria, Arstotzkan Federation
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: I LOVE COMMUNISM

Re: The Unified Kaloland: The aviation country (Rebuilding)

Post by JoshuaIND » Fri Aug 31, 2018 0:56

Kamikazi wrote: โ†‘
Thu Aug 30, 2018 16:35
*Pairbus eats Bumboard*
Pairbus CEO: hm... sc100 doesn't sound quite well in our family... Renamed it as P220
*BUM*
*Ultraplanes now creates short haul planes*
The Airbus A220, new product by Bombardier XD

User avatar
JoshuaIND
Inhabitant of a Supercluster
Reactions:
Posts: 3353
Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 10:58
Location: New Imperial Palace, Gloria, Arstotzkan Federation
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: I LOVE COMMUNISM

Re: The Unified Kaloland: The aviation country (Rebuilding)

Post by JoshuaIND » Fri Aug 31, 2018 0:58

The Imperial Aircraft Design Bureau declares wa-
*Slaps*

User avatar
JoshuaIND
Inhabitant of a Supercluster
Reactions:
Posts: 3353
Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 10:58
Location: New Imperial Palace, Gloria, Arstotzkan Federation
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: I LOVE COMMUNISM

Re: The Unified Kaloland: The aviation country (Rebuilding)

Post by JoshuaIND » Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:00

Kamikazi wrote: โ†‘
Thu Aug 30, 2018 16:35
*Pairbus eats Bumboard*
Pairbus CEO: hm... sc100 doesn't sound quite well in our family... Renamed it as P220
*BUM*
*Ultraplanes now creates short haul planes*
Can PT. Dirgantara Majapahit receive a license to produce our version of your planes?

User avatar
JoshuaIND
Inhabitant of a Supercluster
Reactions:
Posts: 3353
Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 10:58
Location: New Imperial Palace, Gloria, Arstotzkan Federation
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: I LOVE COMMUNISM

Re: The Unified Kaloland: The aviation country (Rebuilding)

Post by JoshuaIND » Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:01

JoshuaIND wrote: โ†‘
Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:00
Kamikazi wrote: โ†‘
Thu Aug 30, 2018 16:35
*Pairbus eats Bumboard*
Pairbus CEO: hm... sc100 doesn't sound quite well in our family... Renamed it as P220
*BUM*
*Ultraplanes now creates short haul planes*
Can PT. Dirgantara Majapahit receive a license to produce our version of your planes?
Btw this is not from Arstotzka, this is a message from the Majapahit Empire (My new RP country that was ment to replace Arstotzka)

User avatar
Kamikazi
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Posts: 196
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2018 0:58
Location: The Great President House, Melto, Kaloland
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Huawei Nova 2 Plus
Contact:

Re: The Unified Kaloland: The aviation country (Rebuilding)

Post by Kamikazi » Fri Aug 31, 2018 15:21

JoshuaIND wrote: โ†‘
Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:00
Kamikazi wrote: โ†‘
Thu Aug 30, 2018 16:35
*Pairbus eats Bumboard*
Pairbus CEO: hm... sc100 doesn't sound quite well in our family... Renamed it as P220
*BUM*
*Ultraplanes now creates short haul planes*
Can PT. Dirgantara Majapahit receive a license to produce our version of your planes?
Yes. UltraPlanes will create a new factory in the Majapahit Empire. In the factory, can manufacture The U737 family, the P220 Family, the P320, the bumboard W series and the TSP Series
๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธSoy un spanish๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ

โœˆ๏ธPlane and airports fanboyโœˆ๏ธ :space

President of Kaloland

...UltraPlanes makes the best planes

User avatar
Kamikazi
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Posts: 196
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2018 0:58
Location: The Great President House, Melto, Kaloland
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Huawei Nova 2 Plus
Contact:

Re: The Unified Kaloland: The aviation country (Rebuilding)

Post by Kamikazi » Sun Sep 02, 2018 23:00

How does Kaloland Prepare for Project Eclipse.

*The Goverment trows money to UltraPlanes*

Gov: Make more planes.

UltraPlanes: Ok... We need more people for making mass produced military planes.

*Gov. Trows unemployed people*

Gov.: Here. Now make thousands of planes each moth, ok?
๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธSoy un spanish๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ

โœˆ๏ธPlane and airports fanboyโœˆ๏ธ :space

President of Kaloland

...UltraPlanes makes the best planes

User avatar
Graham_Memeboi
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Posts: 331
Joined: Sun May 13, 2018 20:16
Plugins: Show

Re: The Unified Kaloland: The aviation country (Rebuilding)

Post by Graham_Memeboi » Sun Sep 02, 2018 23:17

Gracity will allow Kaloland to use our country as an 'aircraft carrier' to refuel planes on the way to Valkyrie airspace!
Gen. Williamson Maule
Glorious and Supreme Leader of Gracity
IFIJ TSCA STEELPACT EC TTO member

:fire :fire :fire :fire

Motto of the people:
A peaceful Earth will create a peaceful universe

User avatar
Kamikazi
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Posts: 196
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2018 0:58
Location: The Great President House, Melto, Kaloland
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Huawei Nova 2 Plus
Contact:

Re: The Unified Kaloland: The aviation country (Rebuilding)

Post by Kamikazi » Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:37

Graham_Memeboi wrote: โ†‘
Sun Sep 02, 2018 23:17
Gracity will allow Kaloland to use our country as an 'aircraft carrier' to refuel planes on the way to Valkyrie airspace!
You are now authorize to land and refuel in the Kaloland's Air Force Main Base
๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธSoy un spanish๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ

โœˆ๏ธPlane and airports fanboyโœˆ๏ธ :space

President of Kaloland

...UltraPlanes makes the best planes

User avatar
Graham_Memeboi
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Posts: 331
Joined: Sun May 13, 2018 20:16
Plugins: Show

Re: The Unified Kaloland: The aviation country (Rebuilding)

Post by Graham_Memeboi » Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:39

Kamikazi wrote: โ†‘
Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:37
Graham_Memeboi wrote: โ†‘
Sun Sep 02, 2018 23:17
Gracity will allow Kaloland to use our country as an 'aircraft carrier' to refuel planes on the way to Valkyrie airspace!
You are now authorize to land and refuel in the Kaliland's Air Force Main Base
Good :) , are you planning an attack on Valkyrie? Or staying neutral?
Gen. Williamson Maule
Glorious and Supreme Leader of Gracity
IFIJ TSCA STEELPACT EC TTO member

:fire :fire :fire :fire

Motto of the people:
A peaceful Earth will create a peaceful universe

User avatar
Kamikazi
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Posts: 196
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2018 0:58
Location: The Great President House, Melto, Kaloland
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Huawei Nova 2 Plus
Contact:

Re: The Unified Kaloland: The aviation country (Rebuilding)

Post by Kamikazi » Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:40

Graham_Memeboi wrote: โ†‘
Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:39
Kamikazi wrote: โ†‘
Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:37
Graham_Memeboi wrote: โ†‘
Sun Sep 02, 2018 23:17
Gracity will allow Kaloland to use our country as an 'aircraft carrier' to refuel planes on the way to Valkyrie airspace!
You are now authorize to land and refuel in the Kaliland's Air Force Main Base
Good :) , are you planning an attack on Valkyrie? Or staying neutral?
Right now, we're neutral. We will support our allies and join the war if needed
๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธSoy un spanish๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ

โœˆ๏ธPlane and airports fanboyโœˆ๏ธ :space

President of Kaloland

...UltraPlanes makes the best planes

User avatar
JoshuaIND
Inhabitant of a Supercluster
Reactions:
Posts: 3353
Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 10:58
Location: New Imperial Palace, Gloria, Arstotzkan Federation
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: I LOVE COMMUNISM

Re: The Unified Kaloland: The aviation country (Rebuilding)

Post by JoshuaIND » Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:41

Kamikazi wrote: โ†‘
Sun Sep 02, 2018 23:00
How does Kaloland Prepare for Project Eclipse.

*The Goverment trows money to UltraPlanes*

Gov: Make more planes.

UltraPlanes: Ok... We need more people for making mass produced military planes.

*Gov. Trows unemployed people*

Gov.: Here. Now make thousands of planes each moth, ok?
So everyone in Kaloland is a plane mechanic?

User avatar
Kamikazi
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Posts: 196
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2018 0:58
Location: The Great President House, Melto, Kaloland
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Huawei Nova 2 Plus
Contact:

Re: The Unified Kaloland: The aviation country (Rebuilding)

Post by Kamikazi » Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:42

JoshuaIND wrote: โ†‘
Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:41
Kamikazi wrote: โ†‘
Sun Sep 02, 2018 23:00
How does Kaloland Prepare for Project Eclipse.

*The Goverment trows money to UltraPlanes*

Gov: Make more planes.

UltraPlanes: Ok... We need more people for making mass produced military planes.

*Gov. Trows unemployed people*

Gov.: Here. Now make thousands of planes each moth, ok?
So everyone in Kaloland is a plane mechanic?
Well, only like 25%
๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธSoy un spanish๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ

โœˆ๏ธPlane and airports fanboyโœˆ๏ธ :space

President of Kaloland

...UltraPlanes makes the best planes

User avatar
Graham_Memeboi
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Posts: 331
Joined: Sun May 13, 2018 20:16
Plugins: Show

Re: The Unified Kaloland: The aviation country (Building a sh*t ton of planes)

Post by Graham_Memeboi » Tue Sep 04, 2018 17:53

Gracity requests immediate preparation/clearing of a refueling airstrip in Kaloland.
Air Squadron Delta is made up of 27 planes and 15 helicopters and will arrive in 2 hours!

Please do not refuse because defence of the Panama Canal relies on these aircraft

Regards,
Leader of the Imperial Air Force
Gen. Williamson Maule
Glorious and Supreme Leader of Gracity
IFIJ TSCA STEELPACT EC TTO member

:fire :fire :fire :fire

Motto of the people:
A peaceful Earth will create a peaceful universe

User avatar
Graham_Memeboi
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Posts: 331
Joined: Sun May 13, 2018 20:16
Plugins: Show

Re: The Unified Kaloland: The aviation country (Building a sh*t ton of planes)

Post by Graham_Memeboi » Tue Sep 04, 2018 19:10

We have taken no reaction as a yes, since we need to get to the Panama as quick as possible.

We are refueling...
We will leave soon.

Thank you comrade for your time and fuel!
We will reward you at the end of this war!

Regards,
Leader of the Imperial Air Force
Gen. Williamson Maule
Glorious and Supreme Leader of Gracity
IFIJ TSCA STEELPACT EC TTO member

:fire :fire :fire :fire

Motto of the people:
A peaceful Earth will create a peaceful universe

User avatar
JoshuaIND
Inhabitant of a Supercluster
Reactions:
Posts: 3353
Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 10:58
Location: New Imperial Palace, Gloria, Arstotzkan Federation
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: I LOVE COMMUNISM

Re: The Unified Kaloland: The aviation country (Building a sh*t ton of planes)

Post by JoshuaIND » Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:31

Greetings from the Imperial Coalition (Arstotzka and Majapahit),

Due to our electric combat aircrafts aren't ready yet, we are forced to use conventional aircrafts. So, can we have permission to refuel our planes at Kaloland's military airbase? Because most of our conventional planes can barely reach the Valkyrie airspace.

Leader of the Imperial Coalition,
Dimitri Fitzgerald

User avatar
JoshuaIND
Inhabitant of a Supercluster
Reactions:
Posts: 3353
Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 10:58
Location: New Imperial Palace, Gloria, Arstotzkan Federation
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: I LOVE COMMUNISM

Re: The Unified Kaloland: The aviation country (Building a sh*t ton of planes)

Post by JoshuaIND » Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:42

"Kaloland (Building sh*ttons of planes)"
Oh, now I understand. Kaloland will build sh*ttons of planes so they can be used as kamikaze planes during the Valkyrie war.

User avatar
Kamikazi
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Posts: 196
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2018 0:58
Location: The Great President House, Melto, Kaloland
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Huawei Nova 2 Plus
Contact:

Re: The Unified Kaloland: The aviation country (Building a sh*t ton of planes)

Post by Kamikazi » Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:43

JoshuaIND wrote: โ†‘
Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:31
Greetings from the Imperial Coalition (Arstotzka and Majapahit),

Due to our electric combat aircrafts aren't ready yet, we are forced to use conventional aircrafts. So, can we have permission to refuel our planes at Kaloland's military airbase? Because most of our conventional planes can barely reach the Valkyrie airspace.

Leader of the Imperial Coalition,
Dimitri Fitzgerald
Greetings/Buenas,

You are allowed to land and refuel our main Kaloland Air Force Base for the Commonwealth War.

Yours faithfully,
Kaloland's Ai Force
๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธSoy un spanish๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ

โœˆ๏ธPlane and airports fanboyโœˆ๏ธ :space

President of Kaloland

...UltraPlanes makes the best planes

User avatar
Kamikazi
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Posts: 196
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2018 0:58
Location: The Great President House, Melto, Kaloland
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Huawei Nova 2 Plus
Contact:

Re: The Unified Kaloland: The aviation country (Building a sh*t ton of planes)

Post by Kamikazi » Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:44

JoshuaIND wrote: โ†‘
Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:42
"Kaloland (Building sh*ttons of planes)"
Oh, now I understand. Kaloland will build sh*ttons of planes so they can be used as kamikaze planes during the Valkyrie war.
Nah, we don't slam them into boats. Our planes are the most high-tech and high-quality planes.
๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธSoy un spanish๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ

โœˆ๏ธPlane and airports fanboyโœˆ๏ธ :space

President of Kaloland

...UltraPlanes makes the best planes

User avatar
JoshuaIND
Inhabitant of a Supercluster
Reactions:
Posts: 3353
Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 10:58
Location: New Imperial Palace, Gloria, Arstotzkan Federation
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: I LOVE COMMUNISM

Re: The Unified Kaloland: The aviation country (Building a sh*t ton of planes)

Post by JoshuaIND » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:27

Kamikazi wrote: โ†‘
Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:44
JoshuaIND wrote: โ†‘
Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:42
"Kaloland (Building sh*ttons of planes)"
Oh, now I understand. Kaloland will build sh*ttons of planes so they can be used as kamikaze planes during the Valkyrie war.
Nah, we don't slam them into boats. Our planes are the most high-tech and high-quality planes.
That's what every airplane manufacturer said.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to โ€œRole Playโ€

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

๏ปฟ