The Great Kingdom of Visaria [Status: Festival of Wine!]

You're the owner of a country and want to negotiate with other countries? Here is the right place to do so.

Moderator: Roleplay Moderators

User avatar
Drilllien
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Posts: 210
Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:50
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

The Great Kingdom of Visaria [Status: Festival of Wine!]

Post by Drilllien » Mon Jun 18, 2018 18:45

[*]
Visaria Flag.png
Official Flag of Visaria
Information about the Kingdom of Visaria

{∆}

Show
Politics and Basic Information
Name: Vizaria
Official Name: The Great Kingdom of Visaria
Capital: Vernel
Demonym: Vizarian
Population: 42,300,000
Politics
Government Type: Dualistic Monarchy
King: Francis VI Fenro
Vice President: Maria Respo
Major Parties: Monarchist Party (MP), Democratic Party (DP), Communist Party of Vizaria (CPoV)
Miscellaneous
Slogan: "King save your people!"
Motto: "The Crown and the people are one!"
Official Languages: English, Russian, French, Vizar
Foundation Date: 21 November 1583
National Anthem: This is my krai, our homeland!
Show
Demographics
Ethnic Groups: 77% Vezarian, 8% Arkhazan, 5% Surean, 10% Other
Religions: 85% Catholic, 15% Atheist
Birth Rate: 13.12
Death Rate: 1.00
Life Expectancy: 68.76
Show
Geography
Regions
Vernel
Xomil
Zeron
Lamida
Major Cities
Vernel, Vernel
Teron-on-Yenisey, Xomil
Surel, Zeron
Menheil, Lamida
Show
Economy
Currency: Vizarian Cheshke (VCK); [1 VCK = 16 USD]
Economic Focus: Tourism, science, luxury goods, space.
GDP
Nominal: 17,375,200,000 VCK
PPP: 25,846,624,020 VCK
Labor
Labor Rate: 93%
Self-Employment Rate: 51%
Unemployment Rate: 3,86
Trade
Major Exports: Household appliances, clothing, cars, jewelry, microprocessors.
Major Imports: Weapons, oil, gas, timber, aluminum, iron ore.
Show
Laws
Age of Consent: 14
Human Rights: Important
Homosexuality (+etc.): Illegal
Same-sex Marriage: Illegal
Gun Ownership: Illegal
Alcohol: Partially Legal
Smoking: Partially Legal
Conspiracy: Illegal
Show
Healthcare
Health Service Quality: Excellent
Most Common Mental Disease: Depression
Most Common Illness: Flu
Most Common Cause of Death: Stroke
/{|∆|}\
Last edited by Drilllien on Fri Jun 22, 2018 13:01, edited 4 times in total.
"Glory to Anarchy, Glory to Murat!"

Please don't steal my plugins! Otherwise you will be punished by the anger of my beloved mom!

User avatar
RyanVJ
Inhabitant of a Galaxy
Reactions:
Posts: 2081
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2018 17:56
Location: United States of America
Plugins: Show
Phone model: Samsung Galaxy S7

Re: The Great Kingdom of Visaria

Post by RyanVJ » Mon Jun 18, 2018 18:51

Greetings and Mabuhay

Arizelon would like to establish formal diplomatic relations by building an embassy and establisishing trade routes between our two countries.

Signed
Sec. Ranjie Abne
Foreign Affairs
Hon. Ryan Jaminal
President of the United Federation of Arizala
IFIJ|SAITO member
With Courage and Optimism, we shall endure
Mabuhay ang Pilipino!

User avatar
Ace_TFC
Inhabitant of a Galaxy Cluster
Reactions:
Posts: 2852
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:04
Location: Philippines and Avalon
Plugins: Show
Phone model: Huawei GR3 2017

Re: The Great Kingdom of Visaria

Post by Ace_TFC » Mon Jun 18, 2018 19:04

Greetings from Rhinestone!

We would like to establish formal diplomatic relations and trade routes between our two countries.

We look forward to your reply.

Regards,
Diamond Palace

President Damien Scott De Guzman
President of the United Nations of Avalon
Founder of the TTO
HIC, EPMU, OISP, SAITO, RMC Member
For the Greater Glory of God

User avatar
Drilllien
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Posts: 210
Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:50
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Re: The Great Kingdom of Visaria

Post by Drilllien » Mon Jun 18, 2018 19:33

RyanVJ wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 18:51
Greetings and Mabuhay

Arizelon would like to establish formal diplomatic relations by building an embassy and establisishing trade routes between our two countries.

Signed
Sec. Ranjie Abne
Foreign Affairs
Greetings on behalf of our country!

We are very interested in diplomatic relations with your country! We will be happy to cooperate with you.
Your embassy will be located in the historic quarter of Vernel.

Sincerely, Agatha Shane,
Ministry of Foreign Policy.
Attachments
Screenshot_20180619-002624.jpg
"Glory to Anarchy, Glory to Murat!"

Please don't steal my plugins! Otherwise you will be punished by the anger of my beloved mom!

User avatar
-LeoLeo-
Inhabitant of a Planet
Reactions:
Posts: 1412
Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:46
Location: Planet Fastoon, Polaris Galaxy // Th
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Vivo V7

Re: The Great Kingdom of Visaria

Post by -LeoLeo- » Mon Jun 18, 2018 19:36

I don't think having a currency that values over $100 is allowed, plus it looks not even logical

Even Sedile's currency is still like halfway to $90
• I'm one with the Lombaxes •
-สวัสดี! มีใครอ่านไทยมั๊ยฮะ?-
- #PrayForAizat -


Detroit: Become Human looks cool AS HELL ❤️ |ℹ️|
¤ The P.M. of Attobaxia.
¤ The CEO of Leopolis Corp.
¤ Love Ratchet&Clank

;) :space

User avatar
Kamikazi
Metropolitan
Reactions:
Posts: 135
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2018 0:58
Location: The Great President House, Melto, Kaloland
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Huawei Nova 2 Plus
Contact:

Re: The Great Kingdom of Visaria

Post by Kamikazi » Mon Jun 18, 2018 19:43

Greeteings/Buenas,

Kaloland would like to stablish diplomatic relations by biulding an embassy and stablishing tradre routes between our countries.
Also, Kalo Air is requesting permission to start flights from Kaloland to Visaria to improve tourism.

Yours faithfully,
The Diplomatic Department of Kaloland
🇪🇸Soy un spanish🇪🇸

✈️Plane and airports fanboy✈️ :space

President of Kaloland

...UltraPlanes makes the best planes

User avatar
Drilllien
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Posts: 210
Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:50
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Re: The Great Kingdom of Visaria

Post by Drilllien » Mon Jun 18, 2018 19:45

-LeoLeo- wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 19:36
I don't think having a currency that values over $100 is allowed, plus it looks not even logical

Even Sedile's currency is still like halfway to $90
I apologize for this incident. The cost of currency is $16!
"Glory to Anarchy, Glory to Murat!"

Please don't steal my plugins! Otherwise you will be punished by the anger of my beloved mom!

User avatar
Drilllien
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Posts: 210
Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:50
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Re: The Great Kingdom of Visaria

Post by Drilllien » Mon Jun 18, 2018 19:50

Ace_TFC wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 19:04
Greetings from Rhinestone!

We would like to establish formal diplomatic relations and trade routes between our two countries.

We look forward to your reply.

Regards,
Diamond Palace
Greetings!

Our side is interested in good relations with your country. Your embassy will be located near the Academy of Sciences.

Sincerely, Agatha Shane,
Ministry of Foreign Policy.
Attachments
Screenshot_20180619-004213.jpg
"Glory to Anarchy, Glory to Murat!"

Please don't steal my plugins! Otherwise you will be punished by the anger of my beloved mom!

User avatar
THEMAX
Inhabitant of a Galaxy Cluster
Reactions:
Posts: 2577
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2017 17:30
Location: Astrellia, UHAE
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Re: The Great Kingdom of Visaria

Post by THEMAX » Mon Jun 18, 2018 20:10

-LeoLeo- wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 19:36
I don't think having a currency that values over $100 is allowed, plus it looks not even logical

Even Sedile's currency is still like halfway to $90
I dont see any problems with that, I mean, many currencies are really high in comparison to others.
Emperor of Atlantean federated empire
Image
Founder state of United Nations
Leader of OISP

#FightLikeAizat
#PrayForAizat

User avatar
JustAnyone
Feature manager
Reactions:
Posts: 2251
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:45
Location: Phone repair service
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Xiaomi Redmi 3s

Re: The Great Kingdom of Visaria

Post by JustAnyone » Mon Jun 18, 2018 20:32

THEMAX wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 20:10
-LeoLeo- wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 19:36
I don't think having a currency that values over $100 is allowed, plus it looks not even logical

Even Sedile's currency is still like halfway to $90
I dont see any problems with that, I mean, many currencies are really high in comparison to others.
*cough* don't click *cough*

User avatar
TheOracle
Inhabitant of a Supercluster
Reactions:
Posts: 3022
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2017 22:38
Location: Kristia District 007, Svostine
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: 1ZAP901ab.1

Re: The Great Kingdom of Visaria

Post by TheOracle » Mon Jun 18, 2018 22:09

Greetings from Svostine,

We would like to formally open trade routes between our nations. If possible, the establishment of embassies between our countries could be discussed on. Further diplomatic discussions can be addressed later on.

Kristian Diplomat,
Maxim Viola
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kristia notice me!!!
#1 most stable country; SVOSTINE
#SvostineAnimeForLaifu
#FightLikeAizat

FOR KRISTIA!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User avatar
JoshuaIND
Inhabitant of a Solar System
Reactions:
Posts: 1698
Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 10:58
Location: New Imperial Palace, New Grestin, Arstotzkan Empire
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: I LOVE COMMUNISM

Re: The Great Kingdom of Visaria

Post by JoshuaIND » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:20

Greetings from Arstotzka!

We would like to establish diplomatic relations, establish trade routes, and build an embassy on your capital.

Some of our airlines also wanted to open routes to your cities.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

User avatar
Drilllien
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Posts: 210
Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:50
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Re: The Great Kingdom of Visaria

Post by Drilllien » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:38

TheOracle wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 22:09
Greetings from Svostine,

We would like to formally open trade routes between our nations. If possible, the establishment of embassies between our countries could be discussed on. Further diplomatic discussions can be addressed later on.

Kristian Diplomat,
Maxim Viola
We are pleased with your presence!

We will be happy to establish relations with your superpower! Your flag will become an ornament of the embassy quarter!

We are glad to welcome you in our country!

Sincerely, Agatha Shane,
Ministry of Foreign Policy.
Kamikazi wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 19:43
Greeteings/Buenas,

Kaloland would like to stablish diplomatic relations by biulding an embassy and stablishing tradre routes between our countries.
Also, Kalo Air is requesting permission to start flights from Kaloland to Visaria to improve tourism.

Yours faithfully,
The Diplomatic Department of Kaloland
Greetings!

We are looking forward to cooperating with you! Our passenger aircraft are ready to fly to you.
It seems that the embassy will be located not far from the palace in the embassy quarter!
JoshuaIND wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:20
Greetings from Arstotzka!

We would like to establish diplomatic relations, establish trade routes, and build an embassy on your capital.

Some of our airlines also wanted to open routes to your cities.
We are glad to welcome you in our country!

The Ministry of Transport agreed to cooperate with you. Your embassy will be in the embassy quarter. I hope that you will not be offended, because the building is smaller than others!

Sincerely, Agatha Shane,
Ministry of Foreign Policy.
Attachments
Screenshot_20180619-112343.jpg
"Glory to Anarchy, Glory to Murat!"

Please don't steal my plugins! Otherwise you will be punished by the anger of my beloved mom!

User avatar
JoshuaIND
Inhabitant of a Solar System
Reactions:
Posts: 1698
Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 10:58
Location: New Imperial Palace, New Grestin, Arstotzkan Empire
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: I LOVE COMMUNISM

Re: The Great Kingdom of Visaria

Post by JoshuaIND » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:53

It's okay if the embassy is small, at least it's not a tent.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

User avatar
THEMAX
Inhabitant of a Galaxy Cluster
Reactions:
Posts: 2577
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2017 17:30
Location: Astrellia, UHAE
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Re: The Great Kingdom of Visaria

Post by THEMAX » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:15

Greetings from UHAE, we are willing to establish diplomatic relations and new trades routes with your country , we also would like to open a new embassy in your country, feel free to design it yourself.
Emperor of Atlantean federated empire
Image
Founder state of United Nations
Leader of OISP

#FightLikeAizat
#PrayForAizat

User avatar
Drilllien
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Posts: 210
Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:50
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Re: The Great Kingdom of Visaria

Post by Drilllien » Tue Jun 19, 2018 15:53

THEMAX wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:15
Greetings from UHAE, we are willing to establish diplomatic relations and new trades routes with your country , we also would like to open a new embassy in your country, feel free to design it yourself.
We are glad to welcome your ambassadors to our country!

I hope that we will be able to establish mutual understanding between our states!
Your embassy is the largest in the embassy quarter, I hope you enjoy architecture!

Sincerely, Agatha Shane,
Ministry of Foreign Policy.
Attachments
Screenshot_20180619-185234.jpg
"Glory to Anarchy, Glory to Murat!"

Please don't steal my plugins! Otherwise you will be punished by the anger of my beloved mom!

User avatar
-LeoLeo-
Inhabitant of a Planet
Reactions:
Posts: 1412
Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:46
Location: Planet Fastoon, Polaris Galaxy // Th
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Vivo V7

Re: The Great Kingdom of Visaria

Post by -LeoLeo- » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:54

Greetings, we're Attobaxia.

We are interested in having a diplomatic relations with you. Trades routes would also be very nice. We will build your embassy in our country if you accept to be our allies. Thank you in advance. :)

-Leonardo Rinkusu, P.M of ABX
• I'm one with the Lombaxes •
-สวัสดี! มีใครอ่านไทยมั๊ยฮะ?-
- #PrayForAizat -


Detroit: Become Human looks cool AS HELL ❤️ |ℹ️|
¤ The P.M. of Attobaxia.
¤ The CEO of Leopolis Corp.
¤ Love Ratchet&Clank

;) :space

User avatar
Brody Craft
Inhabitant of a Multiverse
Reactions:
Posts: 6613
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:15
Location: SE Asia
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3

Re: The Great Kingdom of Visaria

Post by Brody Craft » Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:00

Greetings from Verderiesdre

We are imterested in building up diplomatic relationship with you.

We also want to establish a trade route to your country.

About the embassy, we will build your embassy in our capital once our diplomatic relationship has been build.

Sincerely, Brellini.
Do you want guns?
[youtube]https://youtube.com/watch?v=nk7Cj209GQg[/youtube]
28.49%

User avatar
Drilllien
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Posts: 210
Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:50
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Re: The Great Kingdom of Visaria

Post by Drilllien » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:25

-LeoLeo- wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:54
Greetings, we're Attobaxia.

We are interested in having a diplomatic relations with you. Trades routes would also be very nice. We will build your embassy in our country if you accept to be our allies. Thank you in advance. :)

-Leonardo Rinkusu, P.M of ABX
We greet you!

We will be happy to cooperate with your country! Unfortunately, our relationship is not good enough to join your alliance.
Your embassy is in the Embassy Quarter, I hope that you liked the fountain!

Sincerely, Agatha Shane,
Ministry of Foreign Policy.
Attachments
Screenshot_20180620-140319.jpg
"Glory to Anarchy, Glory to Murat!"

Please don't steal my plugins! Otherwise you will be punished by the anger of my beloved mom!

User avatar
THEMAX
Inhabitant of a Galaxy Cluster
Reactions:
Posts: 2577
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2017 17:30
Location: Astrellia, UHAE
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Re: The Great Kingdom of Visaria

Post by THEMAX » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:55

Greetings, as we now have an embassy in your country, we would like to know if you would be interested to build on in our capital with a specific style.
Emperor of Atlantean federated empire
Image
Founder state of United Nations
Leader of OISP

#FightLikeAizat
#PrayForAizat

User avatar
Drilllien
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Posts: 210
Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:50
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Re: The Great Kingdom of Visaria

Post by Drilllien » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:35

THEMAX wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:55
Greetings, as we now have an embassy in your country, we would like to know if you would be interested to build on in our capital with a specific style.
For us it is a great honor! We will be happy to send our architects to your capital. Unfortunately, our cosmodrome is not equipped for parking of long-distance spacecraft, so we will have to send them to your territories on TheoEarth, and from there you will bring them to your capital.

May God protect you!
King Francis IV Fenro.
"Glory to Anarchy, Glory to Murat!"

Please don't steal my plugins! Otherwise you will be punished by the anger of my beloved mom!

User avatar
RyanVJ
Inhabitant of a Galaxy
Reactions:
Posts: 2081
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2018 17:56
Location: United States of America
Plugins: Show
Phone model: Samsung Galaxy S7

Re: The Great Kingdom of Visaria

Post by RyanVJ » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:38

Greetings

We would like to know which sectors of your economy is open to foreign investments, our private corporations are interested in investing into your economy.

sincerely
Dept. of Trade and Commerce
Hon. Ryan Jaminal
President of the United Federation of Arizala
IFIJ|SAITO member
With Courage and Optimism, we shall endure
Mabuhay ang Pilipino!

User avatar
Drilllien
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Posts: 210
Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:50
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Re: The Great Kingdom of Visaria

Post by Drilllien » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:47

RyanVJ wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:38
Greetings

We would like to know which sectors of your economy is open to foreign investments, our private corporations are interested in investing into your economy.

sincerely
Dept. of Trade and Commerce
Our main economic sector is the production of machinery, as well as pharmaceuticals. Investing for foreign companies and countries is available for both.

Yours faithfully,
Alfred Nero,
Ministry of Finance
"Glory to Anarchy, Glory to Murat!"

Please don't steal my plugins! Otherwise you will be punished by the anger of my beloved mom!

User avatar
THEMAX
Inhabitant of a Galaxy Cluster
Reactions:
Posts: 2577
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2017 17:30
Location: Astrellia, UHAE
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Re: The Great Kingdom of Visaria

Post by THEMAX » Wed Jun 20, 2018 13:34

We would like to know if your leader will be able to go at the Atlantean imperials weddings. We wood be very honored of your presence. A spaceship will arrive in next days if you accept
Emperor of Atlantean federated empire
Image
Founder state of United Nations
Leader of OISP

#FightLikeAizat
#PrayForAizat

User avatar
RyanVJ
Inhabitant of a Galaxy
Reactions:
Posts: 2081
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2018 17:56
Location: United States of America
Plugins: Show
Phone model: Samsung Galaxy S7

Re: The Great Kingdom of Visaria

Post by RyanVJ » Wed Jun 20, 2018 13:48

Drilllien wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:47
RyanVJ wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:38
Greetings

We would like to know which sectors of your economy is open to foreign investments, our private corporations are interested in investing into your economy.

sincerely
Dept. of Trade and Commerce
Our main economic sector is the production of machinery, as well as pharmaceuticals. Investing for foreign companies and countries is available for both.

Yours faithfully,
Alfred Nero,
Ministry of Finance
Splendid, the following companies would like to invest and operate in your country:
Crimsom Tech Holdings
-manufacturing
Crimsom Pharma
MKA Corp.
-tech manufacturing
Pasteur-Sans
-pharma company
*they would like to establish manufacturing and other facilities.
Hon. Ryan Jaminal
President of the United Federation of Arizala
IFIJ|SAITO member
With Courage and Optimism, we shall endure
Mabuhay ang Pilipino!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Role Play”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests