International Space Convention

You're the owner of a country and want to negotiate with other countries? Here is the right place to do so.

Moderator: Roleplay Moderators

User avatar
RyanVJ
Inhabitant of a Galaxy Cluster
Reactions:
Posts: 2452
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2018 17:56
Location: United States of America
Plugins: Show
Phone model: Samsung Galaxy S7

International Space Convention

Post by RyanVJ » Tue Jun 12, 2018 15:57

I created this to talk about space related policies. The main issues regarding our space policies is:
1.We are colonizing and claiming planetseft and right
2.We basically violated the UN space treaty
3.We are reaching a level of too opness that if we go to even the smallest of war, it will assure our destruction.
4.No regulations on space mining and colonization
5.Seriously were popping planets left and right like there is no tomorrow.

So the mission of this convention is to settle this issues surrounding planetary conquest and to ensure it will not be used for waging war or destruction.(or we will be going into a level of opness that will be too much for rp).
Hon. Ryan Jaminal
President of the United Federation of Arizala
IFIJ|SAITO member
With Courage and Optimism, we shall endure

Mabuhay ang Pilipino!

Online
User avatar
THEMAX
Inhabitant of a Supercluster
Reactions:
Posts: 3081
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2017 17:30
Location: Astrellia, UHAE
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Re: International Space Convention

Post by THEMAX » Tue Jun 12, 2018 21:01

Ok, UHAE will suggest some galactic colonisations rules to all states , thoses are the same we got :

1) the mining of a inhabited planer is not allowed
2) the terraformation of a inhabited planet is not allowed if it is a threat to natives
3) planets in earth solar system cant be fully claimed and must be shared between each states
4) planets cant be used to build or test WMD , chemicals bombs or diseases if a native population is there


more laws could follow soon.
Emperor of Atlantean federated empire
Image
Founder state of United Nations
Leader of OISP

#FightLikeAizat
#PrayForAizat

User avatar
TheOracle
Inhabitant of a Supercluster
Reactions:
Posts: 3128
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2017 22:38
Location: Kristia District 007, Svostine
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: 1ZAP901ab.1

Re: International Space Convention

Post by TheOracle » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:28

We won't sign this agreement.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kristia notice me!!!
#1 most stable country; SVOSTINE
#SvostineAnimeForLaifu
#FightLikeAizat

FOR KRISTIA!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User avatar
JoshuaIND
Inhabitant of a Galaxy Cluster
Reactions:
Posts: 2503
Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 10:58
Location: New Imperial Palace, Gloria, Arstotzkan Federation
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: I LOVE COMMUNISM

Re: International Space Convention

Post by JoshuaIND » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:06

Arstotzka will not sign this agreement because our work progress will be limited.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

User avatar
RyanVJ
Inhabitant of a Galaxy Cluster
Reactions:
Posts: 2452
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2018 17:56
Location: United States of America
Plugins: Show
Phone model: Samsung Galaxy S7

Re: International Space Convention

Post by RyanVJ » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:12

Or we should limit each country to 2 planets only, but for countries who already have planets before this agreement, they can keep them
Hon. Ryan Jaminal
President of the United Federation of Arizala
IFIJ|SAITO member
With Courage and Optimism, we shall endure

Mabuhay ang Pilipino!

User avatar
RyanVJ
Inhabitant of a Galaxy Cluster
Reactions:
Posts: 2452
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2018 17:56
Location: United States of America
Plugins: Show
Phone model: Samsung Galaxy S7

Re: International Space Convention

Post by RyanVJ » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:13

If you have suggestions, pls feel free to let them be known.
Hon. Ryan Jaminal
President of the United Federation of Arizala
IFIJ|SAITO member
With Courage and Optimism, we shall endure

Mabuhay ang Pilipino!

User avatar
JoshuaIND
Inhabitant of a Galaxy Cluster
Reactions:
Posts: 2503
Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 10:58
Location: New Imperial Palace, Gloria, Arstotzkan Federation
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: I LOVE COMMUNISM

Re: International Space Convention

Post by JoshuaIND » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:15

RyanVJ wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:12
Or we should limit each country to 2 planets only, but for countries who already have planets before this agreement, they can keep them
Before this agreement, we already have:
Terra
Kepler-88
Kepler-88C
MinePlanet

So basicaly we only had 1 planet after this agreement.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

User avatar
RyanVJ
Inhabitant of a Galaxy Cluster
Reactions:
Posts: 2452
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2018 17:56
Location: United States of America
Plugins: Show
Phone model: Samsung Galaxy S7

Re: International Space Convention

Post by RyanVJ » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:31

JoshuaIND wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:15
RyanVJ wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:12
Or we should limit each country to 2 planets only, but for countries who already have planets before this agreement, they can keep them
Before this agreement, we already have:
Terra
Kepler-88
Kepler-88C
MinePlanet

So basicaly we only had 1 planet after this agreement.
If we use the 2 planet per country option, then youbare still entitled to 1 more planet. But as of now there is still no concrete rules on the agreement.
Hon. Ryan Jaminal
President of the United Federation of Arizala
IFIJ|SAITO member
With Courage and Optimism, we shall endure

Mabuhay ang Pilipino!

User avatar
TheOracle
Inhabitant of a Supercluster
Reactions:
Posts: 3128
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2017 22:38
Location: Kristia District 007, Svostine
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: 1ZAP901ab.1

Re: International Space Convention

Post by TheOracle » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:41

What if companies control or own the planet?
Like what's happening in Svostine, officially, we only have one planet but different local companies have 5 in total.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kristia notice me!!!
#1 most stable country; SVOSTINE
#SvostineAnimeForLaifu
#FightLikeAizat

FOR KRISTIA!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User avatar
RyanVJ
Inhabitant of a Galaxy Cluster
Reactions:
Posts: 2452
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2018 17:56
Location: United States of America
Plugins: Show
Phone model: Samsung Galaxy S7

Re: International Space Convention

Post by RyanVJ » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:16

TheOracle wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:41
What if companies control or own the planet?
Like what's happening in Svostine, officially, we only have one planet but different local companies have 5 in total.
Well the planets they occupy will technically be under their country of origin and registry. We will still have to gather more suggestions regarding the matters since there is no concrete agreement yet. All of this are mere suggestions only.
Hon. Ryan Jaminal
President of the United Federation of Arizala
IFIJ|SAITO member
With Courage and Optimism, we shall endure

Mabuhay ang Pilipino!

User avatar
RyanVJ
Inhabitant of a Galaxy Cluster
Reactions:
Posts: 2452
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2018 17:56
Location: United States of America
Plugins: Show
Phone model: Samsung Galaxy S7

Re: International Space Convention

Post by RyanVJ » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:18

Well a suggestion for companies with planets is that they will be under the guidance and oversight of the company's country of origin or registry. So it would count with the total number of that country's planets.
Hon. Ryan Jaminal
President of the United Federation of Arizala
IFIJ|SAITO member
With Courage and Optimism, we shall endure

Mabuhay ang Pilipino!

Online
User avatar
THEMAX
Inhabitant of a Supercluster
Reactions:
Posts: 3081
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2017 17:30
Location: Astrellia, UHAE
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Re: International Space Convention

Post by THEMAX » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:34

Dont mine planets you know nothing about, that is just a dangerous step.
Emperor of Atlantean federated empire
Image
Founder state of United Nations
Leader of OISP

#FightLikeAizat
#PrayForAizat

User avatar
Ace_TFC
Inhabitant of a Supercluster
Reactions:
Posts: 3269
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:04
Location: Philippines and Avalon
Plugins: Show
Phone model: Huawei GR3 2017

Re: International Space Convention

Post by Ace_TFC » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:36

THEMAX wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 21:01
Ok, UHAE will suggest some galactic colonisations rules to all states , thoses are the same we got :

1) the mining of a inhabited planer is not allowed
2) the terraformation of a inhabited planet is not allowed if it is a threat to natives
3) planets in earth solar system cant be fully claimed and must be shared between each states
4) planets cant be used to build or test WMD , chemicals bombs or diseases if a native population is there


more laws could follow soon.
1.) That's 100% necessary
2.) Also 100% necessary
3.) Moons should be included
4.) It's basically the same as number 1 but it's absolutely necessary

President Damien Scott De Guzman
President of the United Nations of Avalon
Founder of the TTO
HIC, EPMU, STEEL PACT, RMC MEMBER
For the Greater Glory of God

Online
User avatar
THEMAX
Inhabitant of a Supercluster
Reactions:
Posts: 3081
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2017 17:30
Location: Astrellia, UHAE
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Re: International Space Convention

Post by THEMAX » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:36

Thoses rules should apply to everyone, mining inhabited planets is now forbidden, you can still mine into desert planets , moons and asteroids, that enough already, right?
Emperor of Atlantean federated empire
Image
Founder state of United Nations
Leader of OISP

#FightLikeAizat
#PrayForAizat

User avatar
Ace_TFC
Inhabitant of a Supercluster
Reactions:
Posts: 3269
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:04
Location: Philippines and Avalon
Plugins: Show
Phone model: Huawei GR3 2017

Re: International Space Convention

Post by Ace_TFC » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:37

RyanVJ wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:31
JoshuaIND wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:15
RyanVJ wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:12
Or we should limit each country to 2 planets only, but for countries who already have planets before this agreement, they can keep them
Before this agreement, we already have:
Terra
Kepler-88
Kepler-88C
MinePlanet

So basicaly we only had 1 planet after this agreement.
If we use the 2 planet per country option, then youbare still entitled to 1 more planet. But as of now there is still no concrete rules on the agreement.
I don't think that we should limit the number of planets but we should limit the goods that come in from the planets. Deflation is very bad for the world economy.

President Damien Scott De Guzman
President of the United Nations of Avalon
Founder of the TTO
HIC, EPMU, STEEL PACT, RMC MEMBER
For the Greater Glory of God

User avatar
Ace_TFC
Inhabitant of a Supercluster
Reactions:
Posts: 3269
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:04
Location: Philippines and Avalon
Plugins: Show
Phone model: Huawei GR3 2017

Re: International Space Convention

Post by Ace_TFC » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:39

THEMAX wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:36
Thoses rules should apply to everyone, mining inhabited planets is now forbidden, you can still mine into desert planets , moons and asteroids, that enough already, right?
Killing natives should really be discussed ASAP. Human or not, they do not deserved to be stomped on by our needs.

President Damien Scott De Guzman
President of the United Nations of Avalon
Founder of the TTO
HIC, EPMU, STEEL PACT, RMC MEMBER
For the Greater Glory of God

User avatar
TheOracle
Inhabitant of a Supercluster
Reactions:
Posts: 3128
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2017 22:38
Location: Kristia District 007, Svostine
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: 1ZAP901ab.1

Re: International Space Convention

Post by TheOracle » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:39

We don't even sell those materials we extracted, those companies use it for themselves and just give 30% of it to us.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kristia notice me!!!
#1 most stable country; SVOSTINE
#SvostineAnimeForLaifu
#FightLikeAizat

FOR KRISTIA!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Online
User avatar
THEMAX
Inhabitant of a Supercluster
Reactions:
Posts: 3081
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2017 17:30
Location: Astrellia, UHAE
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Re: International Space Convention

Post by THEMAX » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:48

We should establish a law that apply to everyone... I will post my suggestion soon.
Emperor of Atlantean federated empire
Image
Founder state of United Nations
Leader of OISP

#FightLikeAizat
#PrayForAizat

User avatar
RyanVJ
Inhabitant of a Galaxy Cluster
Reactions:
Posts: 2452
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2018 17:56
Location: United States of America
Plugins: Show
Phone model: Samsung Galaxy S7

Re: International Space Convention

Post by RyanVJ » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:06

We should really limit the planets each nation can claim becuase if we dont, it would be a mad scramble to colonize and compete and I dont think we are that entitled to claim parts of space especially planets whose natives are living in peace and doesnt give a damn about us.
Hon. Ryan Jaminal
President of the United Federation of Arizala
IFIJ|SAITO member
With Courage and Optimism, we shall endure

Mabuhay ang Pilipino!

User avatar
RyanVJ
Inhabitant of a Galaxy Cluster
Reactions:
Posts: 2452
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2018 17:56
Location: United States of America
Plugins: Show
Phone model: Samsung Galaxy S7

Re: International Space Convention

Post by RyanVJ » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:08

And isnt it alarming that private companies have military capabilities and they are not bound by any international treaty? We should really control them.
Hon. Ryan Jaminal
President of the United Federation of Arizala
IFIJ|SAITO member
With Courage and Optimism, we shall endure

Mabuhay ang Pilipino!

User avatar
Ace_TFC
Inhabitant of a Supercluster
Reactions:
Posts: 3269
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:04
Location: Philippines and Avalon
Plugins: Show
Phone model: Huawei GR3 2017

Re: International Space Convention

Post by Ace_TFC » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:10

RyanVJ wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:06
We should really limit the planets each nation can claim becuase if we dont, it would be a mad scramble to colonize and compete and I dont think we are that entitled to claim parts of space especially planets whose natives are living in peace and doesnt give a damn about us.
If we were to limit the planets, then the planet(s?) of the UHAE should be limited as well. Although planets with natives should really not be claimed.

President Damien Scott De Guzman
President of the United Nations of Avalon
Founder of the TTO
HIC, EPMU, STEEL PACT, RMC MEMBER
For the Greater Glory of God

Online
User avatar
THEMAX
Inhabitant of a Supercluster
Reactions:
Posts: 3081
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2017 17:30
Location: Astrellia, UHAE
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Re: International Space Convention

Post by THEMAX » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:11

... I got more planets that it should be allowed but natives live in peace and are not Threatened by us, we only trade with them and assure their military safety, other planets where we live are only terraformed planets...
And about our planets, we wont limit thoses since the agreement of atlantean space territories was Approved By some natives, it means that we can colonise many planets but if natives dont agree our presence, we cant colonise it. Well, there are many other things.

I agree about private companies, they are a global threat.
Emperor of Atlantean federated empire
Image
Founder state of United Nations
Leader of OISP

#FightLikeAizat
#PrayForAizat

User avatar
Ace_TFC
Inhabitant of a Supercluster
Reactions:
Posts: 3269
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:04
Location: Philippines and Avalon
Plugins: Show
Phone model: Huawei GR3 2017

Re: International Space Convention

Post by Ace_TFC » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:12

RyanVJ wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:08
And isnt it alarming that private companies have military capabilities and they are not bound by any international treaty? We should really control them.
Well it would be not alarming if private companies have military capabilities unless they are private military companies. It wouldn't be alarming if the private company is associated with the state.

President Damien Scott De Guzman
President of the United Nations of Avalon
Founder of the TTO
HIC, EPMU, STEEL PACT, RMC MEMBER
For the Greater Glory of God

User avatar
RyanVJ
Inhabitant of a Galaxy Cluster
Reactions:
Posts: 2452
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2018 17:56
Location: United States of America
Plugins: Show
Phone model: Samsung Galaxy S7

Re: International Space Convention

Post by RyanVJ » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:12

Well UHAE didnt came from earth, they are an intergalactic country fsr older than many of theoearth nations, so they are somewhat excluded, besides theyre not nuking local natives on their planets unlike our theoearth based private companies that have nuclear capabilities.
Hon. Ryan Jaminal
President of the United Federation of Arizala
IFIJ|SAITO member
With Courage and Optimism, we shall endure

Mabuhay ang Pilipino!

User avatar
RyanVJ
Inhabitant of a Galaxy Cluster
Reactions:
Posts: 2452
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2018 17:56
Location: United States of America
Plugins: Show
Phone model: Samsung Galaxy S7

Re: International Space Convention

Post by RyanVJ » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:13

Ace_TFC wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:12
RyanVJ wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:08
And isnt it alarming that private companies have military capabilities and they are not bound by any international treaty? We should really control them.
Well it would be not alarming if private companies have military capabilities unless they are private military companies. It wouldn't be alarming if the private company is associated with the state.
But most of them have nuclear capabilities, i mean no private entity should have weapons of mass destruction.
Hon. Ryan Jaminal
President of the United Federation of Arizala
IFIJ|SAITO member
With Courage and Optimism, we shall endure

Mabuhay ang Pilipino!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Role Play”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: THEMAX and 2 guests