United States of Arizelon [Status:Happy Holidays!, Military&Economic Superpower]

You're the owner of a country and want to negotiate with other countries? Here is the right place to do so.

Moderator: Roleplay Moderators

User avatar
RyanVJ
Inhabitant of a Galaxy Cluster
Reactions:
Posts: 2976
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2018 17:56
Location: United States of America
Plugins: Show
Phone model: Samsung Galaxy S7

Re: United States of Arizelon [Status:Happy Holidays!, Military&Economic Superpower]

Post by RyanVJ » Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:35

BREAKING NEWS!
-the AIAA confirmed with its Svostine counterpart that at exactly 12 midnight, New Year in the East Coast, the Odyssey landed. We expect a press conference of Mission control director soon.
Hon. Ryan Jaminal
President of the United Federation of Arizelon
IFIJ|SAITO member
With Courage and Optimism, we shall endure

Mabuhay ang Pilipino!

User avatar
RyanVJ
Inhabitant of a Galaxy Cluster
Reactions:
Posts: 2976
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2018 17:56
Location: United States of America
Plugins: Show
Phone model: Samsung Galaxy S7

Re: United States of Arizelon [Status:Happy Holidays!, Military&Economic Superpower]

Post by RyanVJ » Sun Jan 06, 2019 13:51

EXECUTIVE PRESS RELEASE

The Administration redacts its earlier statement and will continue to support Angrypore. Currently the president reintroduced to the senate the War Materials Agreement and will go to the committee where Angryporean diplomats are invited to speak tomorrow.
Hon. Ryan Jaminal
President of the United Federation of Arizelon
IFIJ|SAITO member
With Courage and Optimism, we shall endure

Mabuhay ang Pilipino!

User avatar
Monarch of P
Inhabitant of a Megalopolis
Reactions:
Posts: 745
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:41
Plugins: Show
Phone model: Galaxy note 8

Re: United States of Arizelon [Status:Happy Holidays!, Military&Economic Superpower]

Post by Monarch of P » Sun Jan 06, 2019 17:13

The United States of Arizelon is invited to the Palace of Versailles to discuss the terms of the victory treaty.
Prime minister of Angrypore,Governor of Bank Of Angrypore :bd ,Head of foreign relations :fire ,Head of Election counting department

User avatar
RyanVJ
Inhabitant of a Galaxy Cluster
Reactions:
Posts: 2976
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2018 17:56
Location: United States of America
Plugins: Show
Phone model: Samsung Galaxy S7

Re: United States of Arizelon [Status:Happy Holidays!, Military&Economic Superpower]

Post by RyanVJ » Mon Jan 07, 2019 0:17

Monarch of P wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 17:13
The United States of Arizelon is invited to the Palace of Versailles to discuss the terms of the victory treaty.
Vice President Mikhael Alon will attend on behalf of the President of the United States
Hon. Ryan Jaminal
President of the United Federation of Arizelon
IFIJ|SAITO member
With Courage and Optimism, we shall endure

Mabuhay ang Pilipino!

User avatar
RyanVJ
Inhabitant of a Galaxy Cluster
Reactions:
Posts: 2976
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2018 17:56
Location: United States of America
Plugins: Show
Phone model: Samsung Galaxy S7

Re: United States of Arizelon [Status:Happy Holidays!, Military&Economic Superpower]

Post by RyanVJ » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:01

PTV4-LOGO-2017-V2-0.png
AFTERNOON NEWSHOUR

NAMES ARISE OF POTENTIAL PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES FOR 2020 ELECTIONS

-Its only 1 year and 6 months to go before the 2020 Presidential elections and many politicians are making a name for themselves in preparation for the election. The First party primaries will be held this Febuary in the State of Alabaster, located in the midwest, the first state to hold its primaries since 1960. The two parties are now finding potential candidates especially the ruling Democratic Party. President Ryan Jaminal is not eligible for a 3rd term as constitutionally mandated. Here are the top candidates for the Democratic Presidential Primaries
Democratic Party
1. VP Mikhael Alon

-Running mate of President Jaminal during the 2012 and 2016 elections. Served as Secretary for the Interior and head of the National Space Council. Before being elected, he served as Attorney General for the State of York from 2002 to 2008 and Governor from 2008 to 2012 from which he became natioanlly renowened for his handling of the state, famously becoming the first state gov't to fully paid debt and banning combustible vehicles. He also laid out swift reforms that made the state the richest in the country till today. As VP he is known to push the administration's legislative agenda in the Senate and a fierce interior secretary, often at odds with state governments over issues of federal laws. Favoured by many Democrats to run for office for his liberal tendencies. He is the first Agnostic VP to be elected and in favor of Same Sex marriage, abortion, legalized medical marijuana and scaling down foreign military entanglements.

2.Senate President Jan Batrina
-the senator from San Francisco state for 2 terms already from 2012 to present and became governor from 2008 to 2012. He worked before as an engineer in the AIAA before becoming an activist for transparency in the gov't after he was fired from the AIAA without due process along with 200 other AIAA employees which was known then as "firegate scandal". This opened him to running for politics, losing to Pres. Jaminal as Mayor of San Francisco in 2004 but won the 2008 Gubernatorial elections as allies. Elected as senate president in 2010 and holds the position until now. Prominent for heading tje senate in its most active period from 2011 up to now thanks to sweeping reforms in the senate rules. A staunch reformer and known as "Honest Jo". Seen to rival VP Alon for the nomination.

3.Congresswoman Cynthia Armos
-6 term congresswoman and seated as the First woman speaker of the house from 2008 to 2011 and current chairperson of the House Appropriations Committee. A prominent civil rights activist and lawyer who spearheaded the 1998 Supreme court Warner vs. Alsen which uphold the right of woman to abortion and since then became a prominent figure for women's rights. Ran for a seat for the 3rd congressional district in San Andreas State and won in 2006.

Here are the top candidates for the Unionist Party ticket:
Unionist Party
1.Gov. William Pasey

-2 term governor of Jefferson state since 2012 and the second youngest governor to be elected at age 40. Served as a state senator from 2006 to 2012 and served as a proffessor of law at Stanford University for 6 years. Favoured to win the nomination due to charisma and his consistent record of social conservatism. He is against high taxes on businesses and favors sending the military on abroad to intervene in conflicts. Primarily against Gay marriage and Abortion though he said he will respect the decisions of the courts and the current laws.

2.Matt Calderan
-Businessman and former governor of the state of Vreemont from 2000 to 2008. Ran as president in 2012 against President Jaminal but lose in a landslide. One of the most prominent Unionists and a staunch social conservative. He vows to overturn Same Sex Marriage and put regulations on abortion. Vows to cut taxes across the board and increase military spending by 30%. Seen to rival Gov. Pasey for the nomination.

So far all these candidates have not yet officially announced their bid for the prwsidency but all have established an exploratory committee on their candidacy. Theres no deadline on filing for candidacy as the Primary/Caucus system will be the main selection system for both parties

Thats youe latest news at the hour
Stay tune to PTV NEWS
Hon. Ryan Jaminal
President of the United Federation of Arizelon
IFIJ|SAITO member
With Courage and Optimism, we shall endure

Mabuhay ang Pilipino!

User avatar
TheFennekin
Inhabitant of a Solar System
Reactions:
Posts: 1852
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:17
Location: Where do you think?
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Pickle

Re: United States of Arizelon [Status:Happy Holidays!, Military&Economic Superpower]

Post by TheFennekin » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:03

RyanVJ wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 13:49
TheFennekin wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:46
Do you have any warships, aircraft carriers war aircrafts for sale?
We do actually. Just send us the specifications you need
The best ones... maximum budget per ship/aircraft is $30 B
Don't even blink

User avatar
RyanVJ
Inhabitant of a Galaxy Cluster
Reactions:
Posts: 2976
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2018 17:56
Location: United States of America
Plugins: Show
Phone model: Samsung Galaxy S7

Re: United States of Arizelon [Status:Happy Holidays!, Military&Economic Superpower]

Post by RyanVJ » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:08

TheFennekin wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:03
RyanVJ wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 13:49
TheFennekin wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:46
Do you have any warships, aircraft carriers war aircrafts for sale?
We do actually. Just send us the specifications you need
The best ones... maximum budget per ship/aircraft is $30 B
We have the Type A1 Multi Role Destroyer equipped with the ARX 100 Railgun and MM19 Phalanx Main Gun and full of all kinds of accessories and technologies. Costs $22B. Its the most hitech Destroyer of the Navy that is available for sale and is up to par with other models of other navy's. No limit to what you can order.

Type F90 Missile Frigate equipped with the ARX 55 Main Gun and Railgun and with all sorts of technologies including anti-ICBM technologies. Costs $15 billion each

F-55 Multi role fighter. The fastest and most advanced aircraft of the airforce on sale to date. Specifications are will be submitted directly to the Defense Dept. Of your country for security reasons. Costs onlt $8 billion each.
Hon. Ryan Jaminal
President of the United Federation of Arizelon
IFIJ|SAITO member
With Courage and Optimism, we shall endure

Mabuhay ang Pilipino!

User avatar
RyanVJ
Inhabitant of a Galaxy Cluster
Reactions:
Posts: 2976
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2018 17:56
Location: United States of America
Plugins: Show
Phone model: Samsung Galaxy S7

Re: United States of Arizelon [Status:Happy Holidays!, Military&Economic Superpower]

Post by RyanVJ » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:11

Senate Approves SB...Senate Bill16560 or the Fossil Fuels Tarrif act which will tax oil and other fossil fuels. It also includes taxes on foreign Fossil Fuel Companies such as coal companies, oil companies, etc. It will also add a carbon tax on plastics, styrofoam, etc. It will also put a 150% tax on imported coal.
Hon. Ryan Jaminal
President of the United Federation of Arizelon
IFIJ|SAITO member
With Courage and Optimism, we shall endure

Mabuhay ang Pilipino!

User avatar
RyanVJ
Inhabitant of a Galaxy Cluster
Reactions:
Posts: 2976
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2018 17:56
Location: United States of America
Plugins: Show
Phone model: Samsung Galaxy S7

Re: United States of Arizelon [Status:Happy Holidays!, Military&Economic Superpower]

Post by RyanVJ » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:18

This Year's 75th Fitzgerald Honors will be choosing its next set of honorees from the world of performing arts in Broadway...greatest place for theatre, the Music Industry honoring legends such as Withney Tyson, Allena Marseil, Bob Dolan king of reggae, Arnold Satson king of the blues, Baby Bambino prince rock n roll and Elena Morstead the Queen of soul.
Hon. Ryan Jaminal
President of the United Federation of Arizelon
IFIJ|SAITO member
With Courage and Optimism, we shall endure

Mabuhay ang Pilipino!

User avatar
RyanVJ
Inhabitant of a Galaxy Cluster
Reactions:
Posts: 2976
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2018 17:56
Location: United States of America
Plugins: Show
Phone model: Samsung Galaxy S7

Re: United States of Arizelon [Status:Happy Holidays!, Military&Economic Superpower]

Post by RyanVJ » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:25

Performances in the Honors include Maja West, The Coasters, 50 Ton, Low Key, Fierce, Penta and Dianne
Hon. Ryan Jaminal
President of the United Federation of Arizelon
IFIJ|SAITO member
With Courage and Optimism, we shall endure

Mabuhay ang Pilipino!

User avatar
TheFennekin
Inhabitant of a Solar System
Reactions:
Posts: 1852
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:17
Location: Where do you think?
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Pickle

Re: United States of Arizelon [Status:Happy Holidays!, Military&Economic Superpower]

Post by TheFennekin » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:33

RyanVJ wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:08
TheFennekin wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:03
RyanVJ wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 13:49


We do actually. Just send us the specifications you need
The best ones... maximum budget per ship/aircraft is $30 B
We have the Type A1 Multi Role Destroyer equipped with the ARX 100 Railgun and MM19 Phalanx Main Gun and full of all kinds of accessories and technologies. Costs $22B. Its the most hitech Destroyer of the Navy that is available for sale and is up to par with other models of other navy's. No limit to what you can order.

Type F90 Missile Frigate equipped with the ARX 55 Main Gun and Railgun and with all sorts of technologies including anti-ICBM technologies. Costs $15 billion each

F-55 Multi role fighter. The fastest and most advanced aircraft of the airforce on sale to date. Specifications are will be submitted directly to the Defense Dept. Of your country for security reasons. Costs onlt $8 billion each.
Okay then, we'll get 2 Type A1 Multi Role Destroyer, 4 F90 Missile Frigate... please send the specs to AADDC immediately
Don't even blink

User avatar
RyanVJ
Inhabitant of a Galaxy Cluster
Reactions:
Posts: 2976
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2018 17:56
Location: United States of America
Plugins: Show
Phone model: Samsung Galaxy S7

Re: United States of Arizelon [Status:Happy Holidays!, Military&Economic Superpower]

Post by RyanVJ » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:41

TheFennekin wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:33
RyanVJ wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:08
TheFennekin wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:03


The best ones... maximum budget per ship/aircraft is $30 B
We have the Type A1 Multi Role Destroyer equipped with the ARX 100 Railgun and MM19 Phalanx Main Gun and full of all kinds of accessories and technologies. Costs $22B. Its the most hitech Destroyer of the Navy that is available for sale and is up to par with other models of other navy's. No limit to what you can order.

Type F90 Missile Frigate equipped with the ARX 55 Main Gun and Railgun and with all sorts of technologies including anti-ICBM technologies. Costs $15 billion each

F-55 Multi role fighter. The fastest and most advanced aircraft of the airforce on sale to date. Specifications are will be submitted directly to the Defense Dept. Of your country for security reasons. Costs onlt $8 billion each.
Okay then, we'll get 2 Type A1 Multi Role Destroyer, 4 F90 Missile Frigate... please send the specs to AADDC immediately
Hon. Ryan Jaminal
President of the United Federation of Arizelon
IFIJ|SAITO member
With Courage and Optimism, we shall endure

Mabuhay ang Pilipino!

User avatar
Mg3094066
Inhabitant of a Galaxy Cluster
Reactions:
Posts: 2963
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 1:50
Location: United Mexican States
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: LG H320mb 5.0.1

Re: United States of Arizelon [Status:Happy Holidays!, Military&Economic Superpower]

Post by Mg3094066 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:46

we hope you passed good holydays... Parties were canceled due the virus, Cold and dangerous volcanic materials falling in the cities nearby.
Making Ice cubes intead of pee since... yesterday :'v

User avatar
Brody Craft
Inhabitant of a Infinity
Reactions:
Posts: 7115
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:15
Location: SE Asia
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3

Re: United States of Arizelon [Status:Happy Holidays!, Military&Economic Superpower]

Post by Brody Craft » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:48

Mg3094066 wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:46
we hope you passed good holydays... Parties were canceled due the virus, Cold and dangerous volcanic materials falling in the cities nearby.
Guess we're gonna help you.
When you get to be called a Board Index because you are too good.>:3

User avatar
TheFennekin
Inhabitant of a Solar System
Reactions:
Posts: 1852
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:17
Location: Where do you think?
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Pickle

Re: United States of Arizelon [Status:Happy Holidays!, Military&Economic Superpower]

Post by TheFennekin » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:07

Mg3094066 wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:46
we hope you passed good holydays... Parties were canceled due the virus, Cold and dangerous volcanic materials falling in the cities nearby.
Well, Cliose will help Mexico until your citizens are safe...
Don't even blink

User avatar
Ace_TFC
Inhabitant of a Supercluster
Reactions:
Posts: 3460
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:04
Location: Philippines and Avalon
Plugins: Show
Phone model: Huawei GR3 2017

Re: United States of Arizelon [Status:Happy Holidays!, Military&Economic Superpower]

Post by Ace_TFC » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:53

RyanVJ wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:01
PTV4-LOGO-2017-V2-0.png
AFTERNOON NEWSHOUR

NAMES ARISE OF POTENTIAL PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES FOR 2020 ELECTIONS

-Its only 1 year and 6 months to go before the 2020 Presidential elections and many politicians are making a name for themselves in preparation for the election. The First party primaries will be held this Febuary in the State of Alabaster, located in the midwest, the first state to hold its primaries since 1960. The two parties are now finding potential candidates especially the ruling Democratic Party. President Ryan Jaminal is not eligible for a 3rd term as constitutionally mandated. Here are the top candidates for the Democratic Presidential Primaries
Democratic Party
1. VP Mikhael Alon

-Running mate of President Jaminal during the 2012 and 2016 elections. Served as Secretary for the Interior and head of the National Space Council. Before being elected, he served as Attorney General for the State of York from 2002 to 2008 and Governor from 2008 to 2012 from which he became natioanlly renowened for his handling of the state, famously becoming the first state gov't to fully paid debt and banning combustible vehicles. He also laid out swift reforms that made the state the richest in the country till today. As VP he is known to push the administration's legislative agenda in the Senate and a fierce interior secretary, often at odds with state governments over issues of federal laws. Favoured by many Democrats to run for office for his liberal tendencies. He is the first Agnostic VP to be elected and in favor of Same Sex marriage, abortion, legalized medical marijuana and scaling down foreign military entanglements.

2.Senate President Jan Batrina
-the senator from San Francisco state for 2 terms already from 2012 to present and became governor from 2008 to 2012. He worked before as an engineer in the AIAA before becoming an activist for transparency in the gov't after he was fired from the AIAA without due process along with 200 other AIAA employees which was known then as "firegate scandal". This opened him to running for politics, losing to Pres. Jaminal as Mayor of San Francisco in 2004 but won the 2008 Gubernatorial elections as allies. Elected as senate president in 2010 and holds the position until now. Prominent for heading tje senate in its most active period from 2011 up to now thanks to sweeping reforms in the senate rules. A staunch reformer and known as "Honest Jo". Seen to rival VP Alon for the nomination.

3.Congresswoman Cynthia Armos
-6 term congresswoman and seated as the First woman speaker of the house from 2008 to 2011 and current chairperson of the House Appropriations Committee. A prominent civil rights activist and lawyer who spearheaded the 1998 Supreme court Warner vs. Alsen which uphold the right of woman to abortion and since then became a prominent figure for women's rights. Ran for a seat for the 3rd congressional district in San Andreas State and won in 2006.

Here are the top candidates for the Unionist Party ticket:
Unionist Party
1.Gov. William Pasey

-2 term governor of Jefferson state since 2012 and the second youngest governor to be elected at age 40. Served as a state senator from 2006 to 2012 and served as a proffessor of law at Stanford University for 6 years. Favoured to win the nomination due to charisma and his consistent record of social conservatism. He is against high taxes on businesses and favors sending the military on abroad to intervene in conflicts. Primarily against Gay marriage and Abortion though he said he will respect the decisions of the courts and the current laws.

2.Matt Calderan
-Businessman and former governor of the state of Vreemont from 2000 to 2008. Ran as president in 2012 against President Jaminal but lose in a landslide. One of the most prominent Unionists and a staunch social conservative. He vows to overturn Same Sex Marriage and put regulations on abortion. Vows to cut taxes across the board and increase military spending by 30%. Seen to rival Gov. Pasey for the nomination.

So far all these candidates have not yet officially announced their bid for the prwsidency but all have established an exploratory committee on their candidacy. Theres no deadline on filing for candidacy as the Primary/Caucus system will be the main selection system for both parties

Thats youe latest news at the hour
Stay tune to PTV NEWS
...Secretly wants Unionist win to see how low Arizelon goes. It's a foreseeable future with many consequences

President Damien Scott De Guzman
President of the United Nations of Avalon
Founder of the TTO
HIC, EPMU, STEEL PACT, RMC MEMBER
For the Greater Glory of God

User avatar
RyanVJ
Inhabitant of a Galaxy Cluster
Reactions:
Posts: 2976
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2018 17:56
Location: United States of America
Plugins: Show
Phone model: Samsung Galaxy S7

Re: United States of Arizelon [Status:Happy Holidays!, Military&Economic Superpower]

Post by RyanVJ » Mon Jan 07, 2019 14:20

Ace_TFC wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:53
RyanVJ wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:01
PTV4-LOGO-2017-V2-0.png
AFTERNOON NEWSHOUR

NAMES ARISE OF POTENTIAL PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES FOR 2020 ELECTIONS

-Its only 1 year and 6 months to go before the 2020 Presidential elections and many politicians are making a name for themselves in preparation for the election. The First party primaries will be held this Febuary in the State of Alabaster, located in the midwest, the first state to hold its primaries since 1960. The two parties are now finding potential candidates especially the ruling Democratic Party. President Ryan Jaminal is not eligible for a 3rd term as constitutionally mandated. Here are the top candidates for the Democratic Presidential Primaries
Democratic Party
1. VP Mikhael Alon

-Running mate of President Jaminal during the 2012 and 2016 elections. Served as Secretary for the Interior and head of the National Space Council. Before being elected, he served as Attorney General for the State of York from 2002 to 2008 and Governor from 2008 to 2012 from which he became natioanlly renowened for his handling of the state, famously becoming the first state gov't to fully paid debt and banning combustible vehicles. He also laid out swift reforms that made the state the richest in the country till today. As VP he is known to push the administration's legislative agenda in the Senate and a fierce interior secretary, often at odds with state governments over issues of federal laws. Favoured by many Democrats to run for office for his liberal tendencies. He is the first Agnostic VP to be elected and in favor of Same Sex marriage, abortion, legalized medical marijuana and scaling down foreign military entanglements.

2.Senate President Jan Batrina
-the senator from San Francisco state for 2 terms already from 2012 to present and became governor from 2008 to 2012. He worked before as an engineer in the AIAA before becoming an activist for transparency in the gov't after he was fired from the AIAA without due process along with 200 other AIAA employees which was known then as "firegate scandal". This opened him to running for politics, losing to Pres. Jaminal as Mayor of San Francisco in 2004 but won the 2008 Gubernatorial elections as allies. Elected as senate president in 2010 and holds the position until now. Prominent for heading tje senate in its most active period from 2011 up to now thanks to sweeping reforms in the senate rules. A staunch reformer and known as "Honest Jo". Seen to rival VP Alon for the nomination.

3.Congresswoman Cynthia Armos
-6 term congresswoman and seated as the First woman speaker of the house from 2008 to 2011 and current chairperson of the House Appropriations Committee. A prominent civil rights activist and lawyer who spearheaded the 1998 Supreme court Warner vs. Alsen which uphold the right of woman to abortion and since then became a prominent figure for women's rights. Ran for a seat for the 3rd congressional district in San Andreas State and won in 2006.

Here are the top candidates for the Unionist Party ticket:
Unionist Party
1.Gov. William Pasey

-2 term governor of Jefferson state since 2012 and the second youngest governor to be elected at age 40. Served as a state senator from 2006 to 2012 and served as a proffessor of law at Stanford University for 6 years. Favoured to win the nomination due to charisma and his consistent record of social conservatism. He is against high taxes on businesses and favors sending the military on abroad to intervene in conflicts. Primarily against Gay marriage and Abortion though he said he will respect the decisions of the courts and the current laws.

2.Matt Calderan
-Businessman and former governor of the state of Vreemont from 2000 to 2008. Ran as president in 2012 against President Jaminal but lose in a landslide. One of the most prominent Unionists and a staunch social conservative. He vows to overturn Same Sex Marriage and put regulations on abortion. Vows to cut taxes across the board and increase military spending by 30%. Seen to rival Gov. Pasey for the nomination.

So far all these candidates have not yet officially announced their bid for the prwsidency but all have established an exploratory committee on their candidacy. Theres no deadline on filing for candidacy as the Primary/Caucus system will be the main selection system for both parties

Thats youe latest news at the hour
Stay tune to PTV NEWS
...Secretly wants Unionist win to see how low Arizelon goes. It's a foreseeable future with many consequences
...huehue its a longshot so keep hoping
Hon. Ryan Jaminal
President of the United Federation of Arizelon
IFIJ|SAITO member
With Courage and Optimism, we shall endure

Mabuhay ang Pilipino!

User avatar
RyanVJ
Inhabitant of a Galaxy Cluster
Reactions:
Posts: 2976
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2018 17:56
Location: United States of America
Plugins: Show
Phone model: Samsung Galaxy S7

Re: United States of Arizelon [Status:Happy Holidays!, Military&Economic Superpower]

Post by RyanVJ » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:32

PTV4-LOGO-2017-V2-0.png

MORNING NEWSHOUR

PRESIDENTIAL PRIMARIES KICKSTART AS CANDIDATES DECLARE THEIR BID

-The 2020 Presidential Race officially begins as the first candidates from both parties declare their bid for the Presidency. In the side of the Democrats, Vice President Mikhael Alon officially declared his bid for the presidency in a townhall event in Wolton City, Jefferson. Senate President Jan Batrina also declared his bid at the George Moscone Int'l Convention Center in San Francisco,attended by 50 000 people.

In the Unionist side Gov. William Pasey also declared his intention to run in a campaign rally in Newtown, Jefferson. Another Candidate, Senator Erick James Ulan, relatively unknown in national politics, also entered the Unionist fray in a campaign rally in his home state of Vreemont. Another candidate, this time Governor Arlinda Wallace of Neva Del Sur also declared her run in a campaign event in Dalley City. She is the wife of former Senator Anthony Wallace, 2 time Unionist candidate in 1996 and 2000.

The first state primaries will be on Febuary 10 in Jefferson state. Many political analysts stressed the importance of the Jefferson primaries as it can make or break a candidate, in the case of President Jaminal which was relatively unknown outside of the New england region but when he won the Jefferson primaries it rallied support for him. And in the case of Frm. Sen. Anthony Wallace in his 1996 bid where he was rocked by a corruption scandal that made him lose the Jefferson primaries and eventually made him drop out of the race. The 2020 elections is expected to be one of the most consequencial and heated elections in nearly 2 decades.

PRESIDENT JAMINAL BACKS OFF DEMOCRATIC PRIMARIES
-President Ryan Jaminal, speaking in an interview with Tom Hancock on CBS' Frontline, said that he will not campaign for anyone for the Democratic Primaries, even for his VP. The President said;
Yes, well The vice president is a good friend of mine and so is the Senate President, I dont think its good for our electorate to vote or not to vote on someone just because I campaigned for them. I want this primary to be framed on who is the most qualified to continue our work and become president. I wont allow any of my influence to interfere with this because its the people's election, not my election.
But he promised to back up anyone who will win the Democratic Ticket for the President and Vice President saying that he will campaign hard so that the work he said he has done will be continued.

That's your latest news at the hour
Stay tune to PTV NEWS
Hon. Ryan Jaminal
President of the United Federation of Arizelon
IFIJ|SAITO member
With Courage and Optimism, we shall endure

Mabuhay ang Pilipino!

User avatar
Ahmad Nur Aizat
TheoTown Veteran
Reactions:
Posts: 7469
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2016 15:20
Location: Johor Bahru
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Galaxy J7
Contact:

Re: United States of Arizelon [Status:Happy Holidays!, Military&Economic Superpower]

Post by Ahmad Nur Aizat » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:43

RyanVJ wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:32
President Ryan Jaminal, speaking in an interview with Tom Hancock on CBS' FORT-NITE
That's what I read at first glance

User avatar
RyanVJ
Inhabitant of a Galaxy Cluster
Reactions:
Posts: 2976
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2018 17:56
Location: United States of America
Plugins: Show
Phone model: Samsung Galaxy S7

Re: United States of Arizelon [Status:Happy Holidays!, Military&Economic Superpower]

Post by RyanVJ » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:41

*watches world launching asteroid mining ops...cus were already doing it for quite sometime now lmao
Hon. Ryan Jaminal
President of the United Federation of Arizelon
IFIJ|SAITO member
With Courage and Optimism, we shall endure

Mabuhay ang Pilipino!

User avatar
Brody Craft
Inhabitant of a Infinity
Reactions:
Posts: 7115
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:15
Location: SE Asia
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3

Re: United States of Arizelon [Status:Happy Holidays!, Military&Economic Superpower]

Post by Brody Craft » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:13

Theres only two Countries...
When you get to be called a Board Index because you are too good.>:3

User avatar
SethHarris777
Inhabitant of a Country
Reactions:
Posts: 824
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2018 21:49
Location: Pearland, TX
Plugins: Show
Phone model: Infiniti 8

Re: United States of Arizelon [Status:Happy Holidays!, Military&Economic Superpower]

Post by SethHarris777 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:14

Sethland & Verdy
🇺🇸🇲🇽
FUTURE NFL WR
FOLLOW @RAY.XP ON INSTA
...My Real name is Ray

User avatar
RyanVJ
Inhabitant of a Galaxy Cluster
Reactions:
Posts: 2976
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2018 17:56
Location: United States of America
Plugins: Show
Phone model: Samsung Galaxy S7

Re: United States of Arizelon [Status:Happy Holidays!, Military&Economic Superpower]

Post by RyanVJ » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:26

Id posted news about asterois mining like a year ago as far as I remember(Im pretty sure you two are not the only one mining asteroids)
Hon. Ryan Jaminal
President of the United Federation of Arizelon
IFIJ|SAITO member
With Courage and Optimism, we shall endure

Mabuhay ang Pilipino!

User avatar
RyanVJ
Inhabitant of a Galaxy Cluster
Reactions:
Posts: 2976
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2018 17:56
Location: United States of America
Plugins: Show
Phone model: Samsung Galaxy S7

Re: United Federation of Arizelon [Status:Tourism Boom, Military&Economic Superpower]

Post by RyanVJ » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:28

RyanVJ wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 15:20
PTV MINUTE NEWS

ASAA LAUNCHES MISSON TO THEOEARTH LIKE PLANETS

-The ASAA will send expeditionary and construction groups to two theoearth planets. The ASAA will send its crew and constection/mining group to a planet 5x the size of theoearth. Another one will be sent to a planet 1.5 lightyears awaya and is 3x he size of theoearth. The ASAA will fist assest the planets for colonization and for now will only use them for mining operations. The expedition and mining teams will reach their destination within the week. Meanwhile the Asteroid Mining Operations of Crimsom Space Holdings and Platinum Mines Inc. is already operational after 2 weeks of maintenance shutdown.
Here we go
Hon. Ryan Jaminal
President of the United Federation of Arizelon
IFIJ|SAITO member
With Courage and Optimism, we shall endure

Mabuhay ang Pilipino!

User avatar
Brody Craft
Inhabitant of a Infinity
Reactions:
Posts: 7115
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:15
Location: SE Asia
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3

Re: United States of Arizelon [Status:Happy Holidays!, Military&Economic Superpower]

Post by Brody Craft » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:29

Obviously, aliens mine asteroids as well.
When you get to be called a Board Index because you are too good.>:3

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Role Play”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests