Ponulele Bridge discussion

Here you can talk about everything you want.
cesareborgia94
Reactions:

Ponulele Bridge discussion

Post by cesareborgia94 »

All he is doing is a plugin to commemorate the disaster that is happening in his country, and you only want to find fault in his plugin? What a shame... :roll:

Just let him do this one. Besides arif has done quite good plugins. Much better than some users who thinks cancers are good. :|

wetguy
Inhabitant of a Megalopolis
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: Ponulele Bridge

Post by wetguy »

cesareborgia94 wrote:
29 Sep 2018, 17:38
All he is doing is a plugin to commemorate the disaster that is happening in his country, and you only want to find fault in his plugin? What a shame... :roll:

Just let him do this one. Besides arif has done quite good plugins. Much better than some users who thinks cancers are good. :|
You are saying that just because it is in commemoration of a disaster it has no room for improvement?

cesareborgia94
Reactions:

Re: Ponulele Bridge

Post by cesareborgia94 »

wetguy wrote:
29 Sep 2018, 18:49
cesareborgia94 wrote:
29 Sep 2018, 17:38

You are saying that just because it is in commemoration of a disaster it has no room for improvement?
You can improve it if you want too. No stopping you there if you think you can make it better.

I'm just saying that showing faults on a plugin based on a real life disaster is just quite disrespectful, just saying my opinion.

If you think there is a fault tho, just keep it to yourself and fix the faults in the texture without pointing the mistakes about it. Then post it here. Then you can say "I made this as an improvement" and then maybe could point out the faults. In that opinion it is a bit respectful.

I think all we want in the day is just to commemorate the disaster that just happened with this plugin, mistakes in a texture can be fixed, you can't fix what is already happened in real life.

Locked Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Smalltalk”