why am i less online ?

Here you can talk about everything you want.
User avatar
Mr. French
Inhabitant of a Conurbation
Reactions:
Posts: 531
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:56
Location: Orgelet,France
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Samsung Galaxy Tab A
Contact:

why am i less online ?

Post by Mr. French » Mon Sep 24, 2018 20:57

Why am i less online ? Because the forum community became toxic (im not saying who is toxic who is not toxic) since former members are absent we are all shacked by this. But that's not a reason to reject your stress to new members or the "robloxians" like you called them so well :) i mean what's wrong with playing Roblox? and because they are "robloxian" they make bad things ? sorry but that direspectuous to them. NukeTheKitty is being OverAttacked by everyone because he is making "dead memes statues" i mean it's a plugin they are no rules (ok maybe small rules) when he made his bigben+dungeon plugin everyone screamed because he used MONTEMARION'S texture without permissions. i mean how many peoples in the forum did this mistakes. You should have explained him kindly. Maybe he plays roblox but he is a real person. this at the limit of bullying. Why do you think disactivated :bx reactions ?! because he was bored of you guys!!! He is maybe13 or 12 at this age you have a lot depression , puberty. Let him enjoy what he is doing without hate:). Sorry if this is sad but im depressed my life hasn o senses.

Bye.
Helloooo !!! This account is the official account to this channel :https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXvR0b ... subscriber

Thank you <3

Im currently working on aproject for my 100 subscribers so stay tuned ! :) ;)

User avatar
Pounkiller
Inhabitant of a Conurbation
Reactions:
Posts: 523
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2018 15:53
Location: Turkey
Plugins: Show
Phone model: Huawei Mate 10 Lite

Re: why am i less online ?

Post by Pounkiller » Mon Sep 24, 2018 21:43

Sadly you ARE right, this forum is getting worse every single day but we cannot do anything about it other that just sit here and wish things could get a little nicer in here...
Hello people,I'm Turkish and I like foreign languages especially English and I love video games too.
I love City Builders,that's why I am playing this game.
''Si vis pacem,para bellum''.

User avatar
A guy from Malaysia
Former guy from Shireport
Reactions:
Posts: 4517
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 17:40
Location: At my house
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Re: why am i less online ?

Post by A guy from Malaysia » Mon Sep 24, 2018 22:10

Maybe you right, if we talk so rudely to someone [e.g NukeTheKitty], it still continues making something weird
Pray for Christchurch
...Goodbye Stefan, You always be number one 1975-2018

User avatar
Newtz
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Posts: 236
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2018 15:34
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Samsung Galaxy Tab S

Re: why am i less online ?

Post by Newtz » Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:34

I mostly agree with this, but what do you mean by "Robloxian Pepole" ? I've never seen @Jimmy[Posts][PM] or @Telamon[Posts][PM]
Get harassed because they like Roblox
I 👏 Have 👏 Nothing 👏 To 👏 Put 👏 Down 👏 Here 👏

User avatar
cesareborgia94
Inhabitant of a Continent
Reactions:
Posts: 1101
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:23
Location: The Kingdom of Babilandia
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Samsung Galaxy 360H

Re: why am i less online ?

Post by cesareborgia94 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:09

:bx Being depressed does not give an excuse to make less than impressive plugins. Sorry to disagree with you, but with the influx of some of the new members to this site, the plugin quality has much gone to the s****er.

And what do you mean by the community getting toxic? It is them who makes the community getting toxic in the first place. We are always open in telling our opinions here and if that makes you feel depressed then maybe you should look for other hobbies.

I'm depressed too and my age and puberty isn't an excuse for making garbage plugins. Maybe you are just still immature. Speaking this from an older age, I have gone over depression and puberty, but making cancerous plugins is not an excuse for your depression.

In fact, depression should push you to do something better instead of whining how the community has gone toxic instead.

Sure we might overattacked some of the new members, but only because we want them to make better stuff instead of "garbage", yes?

Disabling :bx just shows you can't handle opinions from other people. I didn't disable it because it is only opinions and if they want to be harsh about it, so be it.

Just give me a :bx if you disagree. At least I am brave enough to accept it unlike some of the new members in this site, who are cowards to accept new opinions. It is just a reaction, ffs.

You can't expect positive reactions if you are doing negative stuff.
I rarely make plugins now, but I still make them in spare time.
Disclaimer Please no request, I'm busy with real life stuff, I hope you understand ;)
You can find me here only. Discord is sh**, sorry JA :(

ElephantEthan
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Posts: 299
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2018 14:07
Plugins: Show

Re: why am i less online ?

Post by ElephantEthan » Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:41

cesareborgia94 wrote:Being depressed does not give an excuse to make less than impressive plugins. Sorry to disagree with you, but with the influx of some......
Amen.

User avatar
Mr. French
Inhabitant of a Conurbation
Reactions:
Posts: 531
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:56
Location: Orgelet,France
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Samsung Galaxy Tab A
Contact:

Re: why am i less online ?

Post by Mr. French » Tue Sep 25, 2018 16:54

cesareborgia94 wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:09
:bx Being depressed does not give an excuse to make less than impressive plugins. Sorry to disagree with you, but with the influx of some of the new members to this site, the plugin quality has much gone to the s****er.

And what do you mean by the community getting toxic? It is them who makes the community getting toxic in the first place. We are always open in telling our opinions here and if that makes you feel depressed then maybe you should look for other hobbies.

I'm depressed too and my age and puberty isn't an excuse for making garbage plugins. Maybe you are just still immature. Speaking this from an older age, I have gone over depression and puberty, but making cancerous plugins is not an excuse for your depression.

In fact, depression should push you to do something better instead of whining how the community has gone toxic instead.

Sure we might overattacked some of the new members, but only because we want them to make better stuff instead of "garbage", yes?

Disabling :bx just shows you can't handle opinions from other people. I didn't disable it because it is only opinions and if they want to be harsh about it, so be it.

Just give me a :bx if you disagree. At least I am brave enough to accept it unlike some of the new members in this site, who are cowards to accept new opinions. It is just a reaction, ffs.

You can't expect positive reactions if you are doing negative stuff.
I mean OK you don't like it You critized him so much . He probably paniced. And puberty is not the same for everyone.
Helloooo !!! This account is the official account to this channel :https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXvR0b ... subscriber

Thank you <3

Im currently working on aproject for my 100 subscribers so stay tuned ! :) ;)

User avatar
Newtz
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Posts: 236
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2018 15:34
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Samsung Galaxy Tab S

Re: why am i less online ?

Post by Newtz » Tue Sep 25, 2018 16:58

Well i guess, but depression doesn't happen when you get criticised, doesnt it?
I 👏 Have 👏 Nothing 👏 To 👏 Put 👏 Down 👏 Here 👏

User avatar
A guy from Malaysia
Former guy from Shireport
Reactions:
Posts: 4517
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 17:40
Location: At my house
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Re: why am i less online ?

Post by A guy from Malaysia » Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:34

But still, why @Telamon[Posts][PM] always dislike my reply
Pray for Christchurch
...Goodbye Stefan, You always be number one 1975-2018

User avatar
Bearbear65
Inhabitant of a Universe
Reactions:
Posts: 4565
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 14:53
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Xperia™ XZ1 SO-01K

Re: why am i less online ?

Post by Bearbear65 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 13:30

We knock our stress on newcomers :lol:
But to be honest, NukeTheKitty wasn't bashed with criticism from the start, most people were kind. But the main problem I can see from this is that
NukeTheKitty didn't seem like he was trying to improve (although he might of been trying). And that came to more harsh comments as the critics became more frustrated in saying the same thing again and again. To be honest, I've read the comments on NukeTheKitty's plugins but they were not "toxic" as you argue they usually had some meaning in it where toxic posts don't. I also don't like this disablement of the "Dislike (or No) Bear". What if your city council said that they will not approve any criticism because they were bored of it, outrageous eh, same here in the forum too.
Also this behaviour was also seen with others that made effortless plugins. Take Ssss for example, He made effortless plugins for a while and got criticised too. However when he showed effort in his work like coex mall he received good comments on it. Even though I would say it's not the most beautiful and detailed plugin but still had more effort taken than the others he made in the past. NukeTheKitty also made the big ben plugin which sparked confusion mainly because it was the first time someone used a pre-premium texture in a plugin. Nevertheless it received good comments as it was different from the others as it contained effort in it. From my experience it feels much better to listen to criticism and try to improve than having a nasty feeling over dislikes. And also I don't really understand what "13 or 12 at this age you have a lot depression , puberty." means. you state it as everyone goes through depression at the age of 12~13, me and my mates didn't have depression when we were 12~13 but I can't say for everyone can I? And strange how you say that he has depression, how do you know? Depression is a very serious mental illness that is often misused. It usually takes away your self esteem which would effect plugin making for sure but it doesn't seem like that. But again, I can't say for sure.
I mean no hard feelings as I prefer logic over feelings in arguments and these kinds of situations.
ImageJust my opinion
Theotown forum authoritarian

ElephantEthan
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Posts: 299
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2018 14:07
Plugins: Show

Re: why am i less online ?

Post by ElephantEthan » Wed Sep 26, 2018 14:16

Bearbear65 wrote: We knock our stress on newcomers :lol:
But to be honest, NukeTheKitty wasn't bashed with criticism from the start, most people were kind. But the main problem...
So that's why you're the moderator here...:bc

User avatar
cesareborgia94
Inhabitant of a Continent
Reactions:
Posts: 1101
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:23
Location: The Kingdom of Babilandia
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Samsung Galaxy 360H

Re: why am i less online ?

Post by cesareborgia94 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 16:25

If newcomers go to the tutorials on making plugins and make good and nice plugins then maybe the plugin will be appreciated and praised.

If a newcomer just came here and start posting sh** (sorry for the language) plugins, then expect dislike and criticism instead. If you can't handle the critics, maybe find a new hobby or improve the quality of plugins.

Never ever blame the lack on quality of plugins on your depression or age, maybe you just do not have the skills or you still trying to figure out what to do.
In that case, the newcomers should read the tutorials first and try to understand what is a plugin before making them. Experiment and then post a good plugin instead of cancer. If there is wrong maybe it will be criticized or shamed but take the banter and improve it, instead of blaming it on your age and depression.

Everyone has depression, and puberty once. But only blame the lack of quality on your lack of plugin skill. Not on because depression and puberty, or age.

Be like Ssss and learn, improve. Maybe if you made something positive, eventually no more criticism, yes?
I rarely make plugins now, but I still make them in spare time.
Disclaimer Please no request, I'm busy with real life stuff, I hope you understand ;)
You can find me here only. Discord is sh**, sorry JA :(

User avatar
sairam
Inhabitant of a Conurbation
Reactions:
Posts: 537
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 13:35
Location: India Pudukkottai
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: 7904216639

Re: why am i less online ?

Post by sairam » Thu Oct 11, 2018 18:25

I disagree this. Because you should not hurt any one but help them to make the better graphics.
Proud to be the player of theotown since 1.0.45 alpha.
Proud to be the first Tamil theotowner. Done 2 plugins.
:D ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

User avatar
A guy from Malaysia
Former guy from Shireport
Reactions:
Posts: 4517
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 17:40
Location: At my house
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Re: why am i less online ?

Post by A guy from Malaysia » Thu Oct 11, 2018 18:52

We want to help them but they don't listen
(I not talking about Ssss and kekman
Pray for Christchurch
...Goodbye Stefan, You always be number one 1975-2018

User avatar
cesareborgia94
Inhabitant of a Continent
Reactions:
Posts: 1101
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:23
Location: The Kingdom of Babilandia
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Samsung Galaxy 360H

Re: why am i less online ?

Post by cesareborgia94 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:45

sairam wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 18:25
I disagree this. Because you should not hurt any one but help them to make the better graphics.
You help yourself make better graphics, clearly you don't understand my post clearly. Tutorials and help have been provided, the action to do it is in your hands.

Also clearly you are offended by my post, it seems. If you can't handle the criticism regarding your plugins, maybe you could find another site to latch your hobbies on. How can things improve if you do not point mistakes in it? Just because your feelings are hurt?

Again, criticism is so you can make better plugins. Because it is you who made it and not us. Even if I make a plugin, it could either be praised or criticized, it does not matter because I could always make it better .

Please understand the post throughly next time.

Maybe if you make a good plugin, people will like it or don't. Just accept what they say.
I rarely make plugins now, but I still make them in spare time.
Disclaimer Please no request, I'm busy with real life stuff, I hope you understand ;)
You can find me here only. Discord is sh**, sorry JA :(

User avatar
sairam
Inhabitant of a Conurbation
Reactions:
Posts: 537
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 13:35
Location: India Pudukkottai
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: 7904216639

Re: why am i less online ?

Post by sairam » Fri Oct 12, 2018 13:41

@cesareborgia94[Posts][PM]I am now good at graphics but if @Theotheotown[Posts][PM] wants me to help with grphics for small things I can really help him. Not only You but also community should encourage him to make graphics on his own.
Proud to be the player of theotown since 1.0.45 alpha.
Proud to be the first Tamil theotowner. Done 2 plugins.
:D ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

User avatar
A guy from Malaysia
Former guy from Shireport
Reactions:
Posts: 4517
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 17:40
Location: At my house
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Re: why am i less online ?

Post by A guy from Malaysia » Fri Oct 12, 2018 15:33

Are you sure that you good at the graphics you stole someone textures before
@TheotheotownIs this true what he say
Pray for Christchurch
...Goodbye Stefan, You always be number one 1975-2018

User avatar
sairam
Inhabitant of a Conurbation
Reactions:
Posts: 537
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 13:35
Location: India Pudukkottai
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: 7904216639

Re: why am i less online ?

Post by sairam » Fri Oct 12, 2018 18:14

Now I did it myself and a corner wall myself it was very tough and also made some logos for police, fire department, medic. If you want to see my corner wall? Here it is!
walls_new_sairam.png
walls_new_sairam.png (274 Bytes) Viewed 674 times
Edit:- Shadows are not correct.
Proud to be the player of theotown since 1.0.45 alpha.
Proud to be the first Tamil theotowner. Done 2 plugins.
:D ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

User avatar
A guy from Malaysia
Former guy from Shireport
Reactions:
Posts: 4517
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 17:40
Location: At my house
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Re: why am i less online ?

Post by A guy from Malaysia » Fri Oct 12, 2018 18:18

"It was very tough" doesn't look like tough at all
Pray for Christchurch
...Goodbye Stefan, You always be number one 1975-2018

User avatar
Ahmad Nur Aizat
TheoTown Veteran
Reactions:
Posts: 7940
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2016 15:20
Location: Johor Bahru
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Galaxy J7
Contact:

Re: why am i less online ?

Post by Ahmad Nur Aizat » Fri Oct 12, 2018 18:43

A guy from Shireport wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 18:18
"It was very tough" doesn't look like tough at all
Keep it to yourself

User avatar
sairam
Inhabitant of a Conurbation
Reactions:
Posts: 537
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 13:35
Location: India Pudukkottai
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: 7904216639

Re: why am i less online ?

Post by sairam » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:45

For first graphics it was very hard to make.
Proud to be the player of theotown since 1.0.45 alpha.
Proud to be the first Tamil theotowner. Done 2 plugins.
:D ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

User avatar
A guy from Malaysia
Former guy from Shireport
Reactions:
Posts: 4517
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 17:40
Location: At my house
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Re: why am i less online ?

Post by A guy from Malaysia » Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:31

Okay now I understand
Pray for Christchurch
...Goodbye Stefan, You always be number one 1975-2018

User avatar
Mr. French
Inhabitant of a Conurbation
Reactions:
Posts: 531
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:56
Location: Orgelet,France
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Samsung Galaxy Tab A
Contact:

Re: why am i less online ?

Post by Mr. French » Wed Nov 21, 2018 21:50

sairam wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 13:41
@cesareborgia94[Posts][PM]I am now good at graphics but if @Theotheotown[Posts][PM] wants me to help with grphics for small things I can really help him. Not only You but also community should encourage him to make graphics on his own.
I think i'm the worstest at making graphics here.
Helloooo !!! This account is the official account to this channel :https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXvR0b ... subscriber

Thank you <3

Im currently working on aproject for my 100 subscribers so stay tuned ! :) ;)

User avatar
Mr. French
Inhabitant of a Conurbation
Reactions:
Posts: 531
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:56
Location: Orgelet,France
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Samsung Galaxy Tab A
Contact:

Re: why am i less online ?

Post by Mr. French » Wed Nov 21, 2018 21:52

Bearbear65 wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 13:30
....

We have different Reactions.
Helloooo !!! This account is the official account to this channel :https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXvR0b ... subscriber

Thank you <3

Im currently working on aproject for my 100 subscribers so stay tuned ! :) ;)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Smalltalk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests