✅Immediate Crash

Do you have any issues? Don't hesitate to tell us about it.
pritch235
Villager
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

✅Immediate Crash

Post by pritch235 »

I've been have a problem when running the app. Immediately when I start it I goes to a blank white screen for about a second then my phone tells me "theotown stopped working" and "if I would like to start it again." When I do that it goes to a black screen and not even after a second does it tell me its not working and the only option is to close the app. I've searched through my files trying to find a solution for the problem but have found nothing. The problem consist even after the new update. If someone could help me I'd really appreciate it.

Lobby
Developer
Reactions:
Version: Beta

Platform

Re: Immediate Crash

Post by Lobby »

Thank you, I guess I found the bug and will release a bugfix later this day. It's a combination of bad luck and a bad interface design :bf

Oshawotta737
Inhabitant of a Conurbation
Reactions:
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: Immediate Crash

Post by Oshawotta737 »

pritch235 wrote:
05 Mar 2019, 00:49
I've been have a problem when running the app. Immediately when I start it I goes to a blank white screen for about a second then my phone tells me "theotown stopped working" and "if I would like to start it again." When I do that it goes to a black screen and not even after a second does it tell me its not working and the only option is to close the app. I've searched through my files trying to find a solution for the problem but have found nothing. The problem consist even after the new update. If someone could help me I'd really appreciate it.
I have this problem plus this weird black swipe in ui non toolbar

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Problems and Errors (bugs)”