People Leaving for no Reason

Do you have any issues? Don't hesitate to tell us about it.
KINGTUT10101
1,000,000 inhabitants
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

People Leaving for no Reason

Post by KINGTUT10101 »

I have a city named Mauville that i have been playing on since 155 (around that time) and i have already had to nuke it once and now ill have to do it again because the newest beta update (I think it was 183) made people leave my town for no reason. My rating was at 96+ and i had schools, bus stops, doctors, police, Fire departments, etc and still people were leaving. Another thing that happened is my inhabitants wanted more residential but when i built the zones no-one moved in. Also, there was no demand for any other zones. I think my pop went down about 80% and the weird thing is, is that all of my friend's cities grew BIGGER because of that update. If someone could tell me why this is happening than that would be great. And before you ask, yes, i am a beta tester.

jbowes04
Metropolitan
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Platform

Re: People Leaving for no Reason

Post by jbowes04 »

KINGTUT10101 wrote:I have a city named Mauville that i have been playing on since 155 (around that time) and i have already had to nuke it once and now ill have to do it again because the newest beta update (I think it was 183) made people leave my town for no reason. My rating was at 96+ and i had schools, bus stops, doctors, police, Fire departments, etc and still people were leaving. Another thing that happened is my inhabitants wanted more residential but when i built the zones no-one moved in. Also, there was no demand for any other zones. I think my pop went down about 80% and the weird thing is, is that all of my friend's cities grew BIGGER because of that update. If someone could tell me why this is happening than that would be great. And before you ask, yes, i am a beta tester.
I experienced this with a 50k people city with rating 100.
Probably a glitch
Or the game hates Mauville 😂

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Problems and Errors (bugs)”