✅Game crashes a little after loading a city

Do you have any issues? Don't hesitate to tell us about it.
EdwardUV
Settler
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

✅Game crashes a little after loading a city

Post by EdwardUV »

So when I go into the game and load a city from the region map, it loads nicely but then after about 3 sec it freezes I don't touch anything) and a bit after it crashers. If I hit pause fast enough it doesn't crash, same if I go back to region map fast enough. It seems to crash for cities bigger then about 2000 pop I think, probably lower too tho, havent tested around much. Thought it might be my phone (it's pretty weak but it gets the job done) so i turned everything that might influence the performance off or as down as possible in settings, still nothing. My phone can hadle more demanding games then this but it was worth a try. I really like the game and it would really helpful if someone might know how to fix this. Sorry for the long post, details sometimes help, thanks for reading.

CommanderABab
AB
Reactions:
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: Game crashes a little after loading a city

Post by CommanderABab »

Two or three questions. What version are you using? And, do you have any plug-ins installed? Maybe one of them is misbehaving if so.

EdwardUV
Settler
Reactions:

Re: Game crashes a little after loading a city

Post by EdwardUV »

CommanderABab wrote:
11 Apr 2018, 19:49
Two or three questions. What version are you using? And, do you have any plug-ins installed? Maybe one of them is misbehaving if so.
1.4.61(461),config 340 (took me a while to read that off loading screens).

Haven't fiddled with plugins yet so i suppose none.

Just noticed a new updated hit yesterday and i missed it, it might fix the problem tho i can't check right now.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Problems and Errors (bugs)”