[Fixed] Permanent Winter

Do you have any issues? Don't hesitate to tell us about it.
Layziegtp
Settler
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

[Fixed] Permanent Winter

Post by Layziegtp »

Hi! I love this game, and don't get me wrong I didn't make an account here just to complain, but I seem to have a problem. It's permanently winter! Every map seed is winter. Waiting until July, it's still winter. It's not just my device, it's the same on both a Galaxy S3 and a Nexus 7. I can't find any settings to change it, and I've tried cleaning the app data, and reinstalling. Nobody else seems to have this problem... Am I missing something?

theotheoderich
The Theo in TheoTown
Reactions:

Post by theotheoderich »

It is not a bug...it is a feature :wink:

At the moment there is no way to change the seasons.

Our programmer said he want´s to change the season when the winter is over and spring is coming here in Germany.

Due to some technical reasons it is not possible to have different graphics styles for the seasons in the game at the moment.
Sadly modern Android devices (and Java...) are optimized for doing 3D graphics and have a problem with "retro style" pixel graphics :cry:

Layziegtp
Settler
Reactions:

Post by Layziegtp »

Ah! Well then! I have no complaints! What threw me off was that the snow showed up like, the day after I started playing. Keep up the great work, this is the best city builder for Android, by far.

Locked Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Problems and Errors (bugs)”