My Account Was Deleted

Do you have any issues? Don't hesitate to tell us about it.
theotownmaster
Settler
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

My Account Was Deleted

Post by theotownmaster »

I tried to log in today but my account has been deactivated. :( My username was TheoTown. When I tried to log in it said "You have specified an incorrect or inactive username, or an invalid password." I know my password is correct because it's autosaved and I've used it many times before. I also copied and pasted my password from where I saved it locally and it didn't work. Then I tried to recover my password and it said "The e-mail address you supplied does not match the one listed for that username." I know for a fact that it's the same password I used when I setup the account. Then I checked the MemberList at http://www.theotown.com/forum/memberlist.php and I'm not listed there. Topics that I've made before are still there, so my account wasn't completely deleted, I believe it has been deactivated for some reason. Could you please reactivate it, or let me know why it was removed?

phoenix
TheoTown Councillor
Reactions:

Platform

Re: My Account Was Deleted

Post by phoenix »

theotownmaster wrote:Topics that I've made before are still there, so my account wasn't completely deleted
Which username stands as autor in the Topics?

theotownmaster
Settler
Reactions:

Post by theotownmaster »

theotownmaster
Settler
Reactions:

Post by theotownmaster »

I'm not going to get any help with this, am I?

theotheoderich
The Theo in TheoTown
Reactions:

Post by theotheoderich »

Hello, your Account has been reactivated several weeks ago, sorry for having issues with it.

Please try to login as user theotown again and contact us if you still have problems with the login.

theotownmaster
Settler
Reactions:

Post by theotownmaster »

I see that my account has been restored to the Member List again but when I try to login I still get the error: "You have specified an incorrect or inactive username, or an invalid password." I know I'm using the correct password because I'm copy-and-pasting it from a text file I saved on my desktop, and it's the same password I use for TheoTownMaster.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Problems and Errors (bugs)”