Tevag

Display your city's beauty to the world. Capture and share captivating screenshots of your urban creations in this community forum. Inspire others with your remarkable designs and receive recognition for your visionary city-building skills!
ab_gehakt
Metropolitan
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

Platform

Tevag

Post by ab_gehakt »

I would like to show you my latest city, Tevag.
It's the city with the most Skyscrapers on less space I have built so far, why I am a little bit proud of it...! :lol:

The pictures are from Version 191. Since I updated to Version 192 the number of the Skyscrapers decreased. :(

CommanderABab
AB
Reactions:
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by CommanderABab »

Very nice!

Lobby
Developer
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Lobby »

It's dense :)

ab_gehakt
Metropolitan
Reactions:

Platform

Post by ab_gehakt »

Lobby wrote:It's dense :)
Thats what it was supposed to be. :D
As I told you, after the update to the Version 192 (or was it 193?) it got less dense again, cause of changes in the gameplay. Hopefully I will get such a dense city one time again...

Lobby
Developer
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Lobby »

I'm sorry for the changes we made. Before the update demands were calculated in an absolute manner. Therefore a city with 100,000 inhabitants couldn't get new inhabitants faster than a city with 10,000. That wasn't satisfying at all so we changed it. In the long term it should make growing big cities much more fun now :)

Ahmad Nur Aizat
TheoTown Veteran
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by Ahmad Nur Aizat »

Dude, could you try to make a nice suburban areas? Somewhere Southwest to the map

ab_gehakt
Metropolitan
Reactions:

Platform

Post by ab_gehakt »

Lobby wrote:I'm sorry for the changes we made. Before the update demands were calculated in an absolute manner. Therefore a city with 100,000 inhabitants couldn't get new inhabitants faster than a city with 10,000. That wasn't satisfying at all so we changed it. In the long term it should make growing big cities much more fun now :)

That's the way it goes....

The bad about TheoTown development is that sometimes you change everything. :(
The good about TheoTown development is that sometimes you change everything! :)

ab_gehakt
Metropolitan
Reactions:

Platform

Post by ab_gehakt »

Ockirimorem wrote:Dude, could you try to make a nice suburban areas? Somewhere Southwest to the map
I am already developing the city. The Screenshots are about one week old. I did built an area in the southwest since I took the screeenshot, but not as suburban area.
I am still working on density. ;) On this map I didn't plan to have any suburban areas yet. Perhaps I will try it later or I will try it on an other map one day... :)

ab_gehakt
Metropolitan
Reactions:

Platform

Post by ab_gehakt »

After one of the many updates (respect! you seem to be working hard on theotown) it never got back to its old density, but i developed it, anyway... only a little space is left. Any ideas what to do with that gap?

Ahmad Nur Aizat
TheoTown Veteran
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Small airports! Not so as big as mine, but hopefully fits the space

ab_gehakt
Metropolitan
Reactions:

Platform

Post by ab_gehakt »

Ockirimorem wrote:Small airports! Not so as big as mine, but hopefully fits the space
I also had that idea a few days ago, but i was not sure if it would fit into the gap.
And you should notice that it is not possible to build specific buildings in the gameplay mode i am playing with...
So building terimals and a tower could become difficult...

Ahmad Nur Aizat
TheoTown Veteran
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

ab_gehakt wrote:I also had that idea a few days ago, but i was not sure if it would fit into the gap.
And you should notice that it is not possible to build specific buildings in the gameplay mode i am playing with...
So building terimals and a tower could become difficult...
Okay, for some reason I was wondering, why do people kept sayin' that building their own airports instead of waiting the Premium ones is impossible?

I mean, yeah, what Matison said is right, but how about being open minded and creative? I can imagine that there's a small airstrip that serves for small aircrafts (Helicopters, private planes etc.) So it fits the gap

ab_gehakt
Metropolitan
Reactions:

Platform

Post by ab_gehakt »

Buidling an apron for example is not the problem i alread saw it on your maps and i am already working on it.
The question is how to get buildings there. I can build fire and police for example, but all other buildings just spawn....

Perhaps i will have an idea. Today is going to be a long day with much time to think about that. ;)

Ahmad Nur Aizat
TheoTown Veteran
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

You see, I'll show you an airstrip I made in Serena Heights, alongside with other progresses on the topic soon

ab_gehakt
Metropolitan
Reactions:

Platform

Post by ab_gehakt »

Yesterday the govenor of Tevag inaugurated the new Tevag International Airport (ICAO Code :TIA) within a big celebration!!!

I tried to build a little airport yesterday. ;)

First i had to replace the big street and the trains on the left side to get more place for the airport....

It has one short runway for small planes and one longer runway for bigger planes.
Also it has its own medical station, police and of course its own fire department.
I used a city hall as terminal.
there are parking lots, a train station, too.
and a beer garden for plane spotters!! 8) (on the end at the right side, partly covered by another building)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Screenshots”