Special administrative region of the Philippines

Display your city's beauty to the world. Capture and share captivating screenshots of your urban creations in this community forum. Inspire others with your remarkable designs and receive recognition for your visionary city-building skills!
Willymar
Villager
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

Platform

Special administrative region of the Philippines

Post by Willymar »

Hi everyone, this is my new city.peace to all
New city
New city
Airport under construction
Airport under construction

PauloMannikko
Metropolitan
Reactions:

Platform

Re: Special administrative region of the Philippines

Post by PauloMannikko »

Greetings from the Republic of the Philippines! You will be under our sovereignty and governance until you meet these following standards to be an independent country.
Population: At least 50,000
Economy: At least 220,000 monthly income
Territory: At least 3 maps filled
Being an administrative region you have the sole authority to manage your cities and executes and legislates laws and ordinances. You will also give to the national government 40% of your income. You will also receive an Internal Revenue Allotment depending on your population.

Note: In case you will be granted by your independence you are not allowed to use the name "Republic of the Philippines" or "Philippines" because its already my country here in Theotown.

You will be subjected under the full jurisdiction of the Philippine Constitution and of the Republic of the Philippines.

Yours truly,
H.E. Hilario T. Paracelis (SGD)
President, Republic of the Philippines

Willymar
Villager
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Willymar »

Greetings,

The high ranking official of the new special administrative region of the Philippines, conducted a public hearings upon receiving the letter from the Republic of the Philippines. The tabulated data shows,
98% of the present settler do not agree with the terms and conditions of the Republic of the Philippines.

As public demanded the high ranking official decided to change the name of the region and to be independent, since the foundation of the region consist of wealthy business/politician man and woman.They believe they can built their own country.

Peace to all

The high ranking official.
Willymar

Ha ha ha ha ha am beginning to like this game.happy to have this kind of convo in this forum.

PauloMannikko
Metropolitan
Reactions:

Platform

Post by PauloMannikko »

Willymar wrote:
01 Mar 2018, 22:47
Greetings,

The high ranking official of the new special administrative region of the Philippines, conducted a public hearings upon receiving the letter from the Republic of the Philippines. The tabulated data shows,
98% of the present settler do not agree with the terms and conditions of the Republic of the Philippines.

As public demanded the high ranking official decided to change the name of the region and to be independent, since the foundation of the region consist of wealthy business/politician man and woman.They believe they can built their own country.

Peace to all

Willymar

Ha ha ha ha ha am beginning to like this game.happy to have this kind of convo in this forum.
Your petition to be an independent state must be recognized by at least 3 countries. We will set a transitional commonwealth government to prepare for your independence and if granted, the Republic of the Philippines would like to set an embassy in your country as for the reason that, some or maybe majority of your citizens are Filipinos. As for now, since you are still under our jurisdiction you are not allowed to set up any organized military or armed groups.

You are granted the title of governor-general as of now.

Sincerely yours,
H.E. Hilario T. Paracelis

Caliber
Metropolitan
Reactions:
Version: Beta

Platform

Post by Caliber »

PauloMannikko wrote:
02 Mar 2018, 01:44
Willymar wrote:
01 Mar 2018, 22:47
Greetings,

Peace to all

Willymar

Your petition to be an independent state must be recognized by at least 3 countries. We will set a transitional commonwealth government to prepare for your independence and if granted, the Republic of the Philippines would like to set an embassy in your country as for the reason that, some or maybe majority of your citizens are Filipinos. As for now, since you are still under our jurisdiction you are not allowed to set up any organized military or armed groups.

You are granted the title of governor-general as of now.

Sincerely yours,
H.E. Hilario T. Paracelis
I have an opinion @Willymar if your Phillipine version is a Special Administrative Region. It is look Like Hong Kong (Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China) in real life. I give you an example Region name Calabarzon = Special Administrative Region of Republic of the Philippines) TL:Sa madaling sabi Ikaw ay under ng Republika ng Pilipinas ni @PauloMannikko EN:You are briefly under the Republic of the Philippines of @PauloMannikko. But you can choose other Region in the Phillipines. This is the first time in Theotown if you two Agreed in a Peaceful way.

Willymar
Villager
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Willymar »

Ha ha ha ha ... Ok ok ok am going to make a new country na Lang. I don't have any idea for the name of the country so I decided to name it special administrative region of the Philippines muna...Meron na palang Republic of the Philippines...I just used this forum for a week na.afterall I decided to make my own.

PauloMannikko
Metropolitan
Reactions:

Platform

Post by PauloMannikko »

Willymar wrote:
02 Mar 2018, 05:30
Ha ha ha ha ... Ok ok ok am going to make a new country na Lang. I don't have any idea for the name of the country so I decided to name it special administrative region of the Philippines muna...Meron na palang Republic of the Philippines...I just used this forum for a week na.afterall I decided to make my own.
Your petition for independence is now granted.We must resolve all the territorial disputes in a peaceful way. Can you give us your permission to set an embassy on your country? And our government wants to invest on your country.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Screenshots”