Here we talk about TheoTown in general.
JRhodes
Villager
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

Platform

Some suggestions

Post by JRhodes »

I'm new to the group and haven't had an opportunity to read all the post yet so please be patient. LOVE the game, by the way!

I've got some ideas, most of which have probably already been suggested...sorry about that. Also, I'm in the US and I realize the game was developed in Europe so these ideas will have a definite American feel/look.

I'm not a programmer so I'm sure how difficult these would be to make happen but here goes:
1. Ferry boats that travel between islands. Washington State has a great system that might be a good model of this.
2. A domed capitol. Many of the states here in the US have a domed capitol building that would be fun to have and use in a city.
3. A haunted mansion....well, a large mansion made to look like it's haunted.
4. Ground railroad tracks and stations and depots.
5. The option for different themes...European, Far East, Middle East, American, Old West, early industrialization, modern, futuristic.
6. Aquarium and or zoo.
7. A trolly system.
8. American style baseball or football stadiums.
9. World landmarks: Big Ben, Louve, Eifel Tower, Stonehenge.
10. Trees that grow or change color with the seasons.
11. Highway overpasses.

I'm sure some of these would be programming nightmare and not feasible but I thought I post the thought none the less.

Thanks for the great game!

Ahmad Nur Aizat
TheoTown Veteran
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by Ahmad Nur Aizat »

For once, I thought that the Capitol would be nice to replace the old City Hall.

A haunted mansion? Well, maybe released in the next halloween. :P XD

Probably they will release the ground tracks, soon

The tram seems also nice to me

Seems semi-impossible to make every World Landmarks, as they need so many details to create one

There are no seasons to be created within the game according to the developer

At this moment, bridges, overpasses and tunnels are not supported by the engine yet, so we'll have to wait.

Hey, you seem to have fun playing the game. How about sharing your cities while in the meantime you can take a look at ours?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Game Discussion”