waders
TheoTown Veteran
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Platform

buildings

Post by waders »

Hi, I noticed that I have not been an update to the game . Maybe you do not have new ideas that add to the game , and here I can come to the aids may have a few ideas of things you can add to the game. And so the game can add small and large cmentaż , crematoria , large and small garbage dump , garbage incinerator , overpasses and highways . I hope not long these buildings zostanom added to the game greet administration theotown

waders
TheoTown Veteran
Reactions:

Platform

Post by waders »

I hope that the administration will soon you add these buildings to the game. :?: :?: :?:

waders
TheoTown Veteran
Reactions:

Platform

Post by waders »

Lobby @ Or theotheoderich @ When you plan the next updates to the game because I noticed that you have a little stop in game development

KINGTUT10101
1,000,000 inhabitants
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by KINGTUT10101 »

I think those would be good to have in the game. I hope they add them too. Another thing i know a lot of people want is airports

waders
TheoTown Veteran
Reactions:

Platform

Post by waders »

You're right KINGTUT10101@ that these buildings should be immediately added to the game, I hope that it will lobby@ add to the game

theotheoderich
The Theo in TheoTown
Reactions:

Post by theotheoderich »

We will not add something immediately to the game and we did not stop game development :wink:

At the moment we are working on content for the upcomming "Paid Version" (or Premium Version...or whatever we will call it...) of TheoTown.

This work will take some time to complete, so please be patient.

I think we will still add some content to the "Free Version", but not most of the current work is for the "Paid Version".

In the next days there will hopefully be a new Threat about new buildings wich are exclusivly made for the "Paid Version".

waders
TheoTown Veteran
Reactions:

Platform

Post by waders »

theotheoderich@ I have a question because, as I have tom tom verse games at terraces is whether I will post an update on the game I have to buy a premium volume of the game or what these people already have installed this game and they will have to buy it and the beta testers will also have to buy it

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Game Discussion”