Here we talk about TheoTown in general.
Sachinem
Villager
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

Platform

Please.... I need help....???!!!!!

Post by Sachinem »

I love Theo town... I started to play this game from last 2 weeks... But still I cant figure out the graph in the game... I watched many YouTube videos for the tutorial.. Then I started to build the zones according to the graph demand... But now all of a sudden my city has stopped growing.. And the graph is not showing any demand for building.. And the profits are negative... Plz plz give me a neat guide or tutorial how to build $$$ buildings...
Thank u :)

CommanderABab
AB
Reactions:
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by CommanderABab »

$$$ residential need parks, churches, now police, sports, fire protection, medical, good transportation (at least country roads with bus stops). You can maybe leave one or two out. Demand for $$$ commercial and industrial will arise from meeting the residential demands. Commercial need parks, good transport, police, and fire protection. Industrial needs fire protection and good transport.

All of them need good water supply and adequate electrical production.

Sachinem
Villager
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Sachinem »

Thank u 👍.. Now I got my problem solved.. But what is supply in the game..????

CommanderABab
AB
Reactions:
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by CommanderABab »

It is electricity and water. If the power plant or water supply get near their max output, supply will go down. Or if the pipes don't quite reach the building also.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Game Discussion”