version 177

Here we talk about TheoTown in general.
aritomfra
Metropolitan
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

version 177

Post by aritomfra »

in version 177 no is on key save game. and new taxe, modific all my map.

qompam
Settler
Reactions:

Post by qompam »

and sometimes police and hospital don't works good

CommanderABab
AB
Reactions:
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by CommanderABab »

If you satisfy everything else, I have found no way yet to raise the least happy above 50% on the transportation factor even with a connecting road, nearby trainstation, snd a bus stop with bus depots in the city. So, I have to believe that there is a programming error where the transportation measure is being divided by 2 before the transportation satisfaction index is measured. Could you please look into this?

Least happy cause being management can be satisfied by putting a town hall nearby.

Least happy cause being freetime can sometimes be satisfied by a park or a sports complex. Doesn't always bring improvement. Haven't tried the beer hall or drive in cinema yet.

CommanderABab
AB
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by CommanderABab »

CommanderABab wrote:If you satisfy everything else, I have found no way yet to raise the least happy above 50% on the transportation factor even with a connecting road, nearby trainstation, snd a bus stop with bus depots in the city. So, I have to believe that there is a programming error where the transportation measure is being divided by 2 before the transportation satisfaction index is measured. Could you please look into this?

Least happy cause being management can be satisfied by putting a town hall nearby.

Least happy cause being freetime can sometimes be satisfied by a park or a sports complex. Doesn't always bring improvement. Haven't tried the beer hall or drive in cinema yet.
But not always. I added the parks thaI could here, freetime didn't change.

How many parks does this commercial building want?

CommanderABab
AB
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by CommanderABab »

CommanderABab wrote:If you satisfy everything else, I have found no way yet to raise the least happy above 50% on the transportation factor even with a connecting road, nearby trainstation, snd a bus stop with bus depots in the city. So, I have to believe that there is a programming error where the transportation measure is being divided by 2 before the transportation satisfaction index is measured. Could you please look into this?

This image is an illustration of the transportation factor. It is from the orange apartment complex. As you can see, there are connecting roads, a bus stop, and nearby trainstations with trains getting to and stopping at industrial, commercial, and other residential sectors.

aritomfra
Metropolitan
Reactions:

Post by aritomfra »

hi lobby, i have one problem, when i past many time in game and i think close game for save, game down and no can save game,, i repit in version 177 no is on key save game and only form the save game is close map and open again. but later many time play the game no close, game down and when open again the change no is save. okis thz for all nice game. i use tablet generic whit android 4.4.2.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Game Discussion”