IAP tunnels

Here we talk about TheoTown in general.
Post Reply

Support?

Yes
26
76%
No
8
24%
 
Total votes: 34

User avatar
BetterBear
Inhabitant of a Galaxy Cluster
Reactions:
Posts: 2765
Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:03
Location: In a place you don't expect.
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone: Have 3, all too long

IAP tunnels

Post by BetterBear » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:54

Title. I bet we all agrees, anyway. I don't care if it will be hundreds or even thousands of diamonds.
BEaRz ArE AmAZiNG. I Am FeElIng SlEepY..

AwkwrdPrtMskrt
Metropolitan
Reactions:
Posts: 138
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:31

Re: IAP tunnels

Post by AwkwrdPrtMskrt » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:02

I would rather have free tunnels. If this madness continues, I fear one day we might have to pay for bridges.
:mine Currently working on New Winchester

User avatar
cesareborgia94
Inhabitant of a Megalopolis
Reactions:
Posts: 614
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:23
Location: The Kingdom of Babilandia
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone: Samsung Galaxy 360H

Re: IAP tunnels

Post by cesareborgia94 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:31

I suggest 10000 diamonds to unlock it!
Lobby face when seeing this: :evil:
I make small 1x1 or 2x2 plugins only.
Making plugins for fun.
❤I'm the fairy❤
Disclaimer Please no request, I'm busy with real life stuff, I hope you understand ;)
You can find me here and in discord

User avatar
CommanderABab
Inhabitant of a Multiverse
Reactions:
Posts: 5712
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2016 21:12
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Re: IAP tunnels

Post by CommanderABab » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:56

That would be more diamonds than most players accumulate!
486486Currently using 486. 486 What's new? :)
Urban rails, search!
:)

Telegram - t.me/
🆎️🆎️🆎️🆎️Commander🆎️🆎️

User avatar
Barky
TheoTown Cartographer
Reactions:
Posts: 2081
Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2017 22:13
Location: Ireland
Plugins: Show

Re: IAP tunnels

Post by Barky » Wed Feb 14, 2018 13:49

I actually didn't notice this, but I'm pretty dissapointed. Lobby always stated that the diamond buildings would be decorational, the ones that are just for looks but a tunnel is something that a lot of cities need.

Honestly how am I supposed to buy any of the cool buildings if I'm spending money on tunnels.

Even a 100 diamond unlock fee for unlimited tunnels would be better.
Supreme leader of Reagold

"Only the dead have seen the end of the war"
-Plato

"It's all banter in the end" -Barky


Will leave forum if the tunnel issue is not (properly) resolved.

User avatar
BetterBear
Inhabitant of a Galaxy Cluster
Reactions:
Posts: 2765
Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:03
Location: In a place you don't expect.
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone: Have 3, all too long

Re: IAP tunnels

Post by BetterBear » Wed Feb 14, 2018 13:58

CommanderABab wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:56
That would be more diamonds than most players accumulate!
That's actually the reason why he is doing all of this..
BEaRz ArE AmAZiNG. I Am FeElIng SlEepY..

User avatar
Lobby
Developer
Reactions:
Posts: 2946
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:34
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone: S7 edge

Re: IAP tunnels

Post by Lobby » Wed Feb 14, 2018 14:15

Tunnels are really not essential for gameplay, how else could you play the game in the past? Actually, they are a bit overpowered as they can go under buildings, therefore they are premium.

The problem with unlock for diamonds is that diamonds aren't supposed to be saved up that much. After all, if you are willing to spend e.g. 10,000 diamonds for it to be permanent, then how would it differ from the current model as it's unlikely that you'll place 5,000 tunnel pieces at once? Tunnels are free after all as you get diamonds for free. It's just that you have to set your priorities on how you want to invest them.

To get them permanently for a real price seems more plausible to me. You can't expect to get anything unlimited for free.
...Have a nice stay

User avatar
BetterBear
Inhabitant of a Galaxy Cluster
Reactions:
Posts: 2765
Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:03
Location: In a place you don't expect.
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone: Have 3, all too long

Re: IAP tunnels

Post by BetterBear » Wed Feb 14, 2018 14:18

Lobby wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 14:15
Tunnels really are not essential for gameplay, how else could you play the game in the past? Actually, they are a bit overpowered as they can go under buildings, therefore they are premium.

The problem with unlock for diamonds is that diamonds aren't supposed to be saved up that much. After all, if you are willing to spend e.g. 10,000 diamonds for it to be permanent, then how would it differ from the current model as it's unlikely that you'll place 5,000 tunnel pieces at once? Tunnels are free after all as you get diamonds for free. It's just that you have to set your priorities on how you want to invest them.

To get them permanently for a real price seems more plausible to me. You can't expect to get anything unlimited for free.
Thanks Lobby for reading.
So what if just lower then?
BEaRz ArE AmAZiNG. I Am FeElIng SlEepY..

User avatar
Bearbear65
Inhabitant of a Universe
Reactions:
Posts: 4223
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 14:53
Location: Earth
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone: Asus zenpad 10

Re: IAP tunnels

Post by Bearbear65 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 14:19

Lobby wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 14:15
Tunnels are really not essential for gameplay, how else could you play the game in the past? Actually, they are a bit overpowered as they can go under buildings, therefore they are premium.

The problem with unlock for diamonds is that diamonds aren't supposed to be saved up that much. After all, if you are willing to spend e.g. 10,000 diamonds for it to be permanent, then how would it differ from the current model as it's unlikely that you'll place 5,000 tunnel pieces at once? Tunnels are free after all as you get diamonds for free. It's just that you have to set your priorities on how you want to invest them.

To get them permanently for a real price seems more plausible to me. You can't expect to get anything unlimited for free.
I agree
But why do I have to pay diamonds to place a tunnel on a tunnel?
ImageJust my opinion

User avatar
Lobby
Developer
Reactions:
Posts: 2946
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:34
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone: S7 edge

Re: IAP tunnels

Post by Lobby » Wed Feb 14, 2018 14:24

@BetterBear I have to collect some data to figure that out. It won't be increased for sure.

@Bearbear65 That's a bug, thank you :mine
...Have a nice stay

User avatar
Barky
TheoTown Cartographer
Reactions:
Posts: 2081
Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2017 22:13
Location: Ireland
Plugins: Show

Re: IAP tunnels

Post by Barky » Wed Feb 14, 2018 14:27

I'm not going to play the game daily and collect diamonds just to build some bloody tunnels. TT is not a game where you should be adding petty pay-to-access features like this. A tunnel isn't a decorational building it has a working function and is something a lot of people have wanted for a long time. I'll happily pay a couple hundred diamonds to unlock tunnels, but not pay per tunnel. It's things like this that have ruined other games.

Just my opinion
Last edited by Barky on Wed Feb 14, 2018 14:43, edited 1 time in total.
Supreme leader of Reagold

"Only the dead have seen the end of the war"
-Plato

"It's all banter in the end" -Barky


Will leave forum if the tunnel issue is not (properly) resolved.

User avatar
BetterBear
Inhabitant of a Galaxy Cluster
Reactions:
Posts: 2765
Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:03
Location: In a place you don't expect.
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone: Have 3, all too long

Re: IAP tunnels

Post by BetterBear » Wed Feb 14, 2018 14:36

Bearbear65 wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 14:19
Lobby wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 14:15
Tunnels are really not essential for gameplay, how else could you play the game in the past? Actually, they are a bit overpowered as they can go under buildings, therefore they are premium.

The problem with unlock for diamonds is that diamonds aren't supposed to be saved up that much. After all, if you are willing to spend e.g. 10,000 diamonds for it to be permanent, then how would it differ from the current model as it's unlikely that you'll place 5,000 tunnel pieces at once? Tunnels are free after all as you get diamonds for free. It's just that you have to set your priorities on how you want to invest them.

To get them permanently for a real price seems more plausible to me. You can't expect to get anything unlimited for free.
I agree
But why do I have to pay diamonds to place a tunnel on a tunnel?
Wait you can?!
BEaRz ArE AmAZiNG. I Am FeElIng SlEepY..

User avatar
Bearbear65
Inhabitant of a Universe
Reactions:
Posts: 4223
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 14:53
Location: Earth
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone: Asus zenpad 10

Re: IAP tunnels

Post by Bearbear65 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 14:38

Lobby wrote:You can't expect to get anything unlimited for free.
My signature
ImageJust my opinion

User avatar
Free3021
Metropolitan
Reactions:
Posts: 129
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2018 16:49
Location: Nairobi,Kenya
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone: Huawei mediapad

Re: IAP tunnels

Post by Free3021 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 16:55

I do support it since I mean diamonds for tunnels all the time f*** that
Hey my fellow TheoTowners :) :D
Also working on the United States region let's see if we can get to 1,000,000 pop :)

User avatar
Barky
TheoTown Cartographer
Reactions:
Posts: 2081
Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2017 22:13
Location: Ireland
Plugins: Show

Re: IAP tunnels

Post by Barky » Wed Feb 14, 2018 19:29

I agree with @KoalaGuy

Lobby, you won't make more from this than what you have already made. TT is not the game that will make your millions. I suggest working on a new game that you can make some money from.
Supreme leader of Reagold

"Only the dead have seen the end of the war"
-Plato

"It's all banter in the end" -Barky


Will leave forum if the tunnel issue is not (properly) resolved.

User avatar
Borbor
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Posts: 329
Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2017 14:03
Location: Republic of Turkey
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone: TT 175

Re: IAP tunnels

Post by Borbor » Wed Feb 14, 2018 20:28

@lobby[Posts][PM] When I look for theotown on google, the pirate pages come up after the original web site.They did it until version 1.4.19.pirate version is the only feature unlimited diamonds.if you make these tunnels with diamonds you lubricate the pirates' bread.it would be better to make packages such as the day package instead of the diamonds of the tunnels.
for example ... colored tunnels
-red
-blue
-purple
-green
-pink
package 2 $
for example
(I am sorry for my English)
Plugin maker
My plugins are open source
:bp :mine
http://www.theotown.com/forum/search.ph ... =firstpost
"Our true mentor in life is science."
Mustafa Kemal Atatürk

User avatar
Free3021
Metropolitan
Reactions:
Posts: 129
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2018 16:49
Location: Nairobi,Kenya
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone: Huawei mediapad

Re: IAP tunnels

Post by Free3021 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 18:24

Barky wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 14:27
I'm not going to play the game daily and collect diamonds just to build some bloody tunnels. TT is not a game where you should be adding petty pay-to-access features like this. A tunnel isn't a decorational building it has a working function and is something a lot of people have wanted for a long time. I'll happily pay a couple hundred diamonds to unlock tunnels, but not pay per tunnel. It's things like this that have ruined other games.

Just my opinion
I agree with what you have said I mean come on I've seen the reviews before the update and a s**ton of people said they wanted tunnels in-game then Lobby brings crap like this certainly soon i fear we will have to pay for bridges and tunnels for real$s
Hey my fellow TheoTowners :) :D
Also working on the United States region let's see if we can get to 1,000,000 pop :)

WITHERSCHAEDEL
Villager
Reactions:
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:33
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Contact:

Re: IAP tunnels

Post by WITHERSCHAEDEL » Sun May 06, 2018 7:29

Barky wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 13:49
I actually didn't notice this, but I'm pretty dissapointed. Lobby always stated that the diamond buildings would be decorational, the ones that are just for looks but a tunnel is something that a lot of cities need.

Honestly how am I supposed to buy any of the cool buildings if I'm spending money on tunnels.

Even a 100 diamond unlock fee for unlimited tunnels would be better.
I think thats a bit
to be too good to be true i think 1000 or 600 were realistic :)

User avatar
FranchuFranchu
Inhabitant of a Megalopolis
Reactions:
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 0:07
Location: Patch of air
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Re: IAP tunnels

Post by FranchuFranchu » Sun May 06, 2018 15:47

Or paying 100 for 200 free tunnels

Code: Select all

del self
...

Post Reply

Return to “Game Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests