Villager
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

Platform

traffic & noise

Post by dockinoke »

Simple idea:
1) too much traffic will produce noise
2) bus will reduce it (at least for cars, it will not affect camions)

What do you think about?

aritomfra
Metropolitan
Reactions:

Re: traffic & noise

Post by aritomfra »

i think what buss can reducce a lot noise. but for more reduce noise maeby make more small park but whit more tree o add more tree and more big for reducce noise and polution is nice idea see more tree in all city in use the reduce polution and no many park.

SpaceTimeAgency
Townsman
Reactions:

Platform

Re: traffic & noise

Post by SpaceTimeAgency »

aritomfra wrote:i think what buss can reducce a lot noise. but for more reduce noise maeby make more small park but whit more tree o add more tree and more big for reducce noise and polution is nice idea see more tree in all city in use the reduce polution and no many park.
We Have Like 10Centimeter Think Fences Whats Used To Reduce Noise ... They Are Usually Near Roads Whit Building Really Close The Road ... And If Theres No Space For Those Then We Use Lot Of Trees To Cancel Out The Noise ... depends onnthe car how much noise it makes ... my town owns its own public transport whit quite lots of busses ... mainly old ones but there is few new ones and few diesel ones and quite few electric ones

SpaceTimeAgency
Townsman
Reactions:

Platform

Post by SpaceTimeAgency »

And I Forgot That Usually People Gets Used To The Noise If They Live In Really Big City

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Game Discussion”